Alternatives to JD and Sports Direct

Super ally 90

With JD now partnering up with them is their any other high street sports retailer out there to buy from? As someone with 3 kids would be a good help if there is any. I'd sooner go to JD than Sport Direct though.

With JD now partnering up with them is their any other high street sports retailer out there to buy from? As someone with 3 kids would be a good help if there is any. I'd sooner go to JD than Sport Direct though.
Shop where you want... you will still be allowed to watch the mighty Rangers either way.

I absolutely see the force of not using sports direct but each to their own. Though with the list of all other potential places to avoid it just gets silly.

DW Sports and then you can help Wigan out of admin too. 2 birds with 1 stone

DWsports is still there and depending what your looking for go direct online. Surprised jd has did this

Can’t see many really boycotting JD especially as they own a few other places.

As long as you aren’t buying Celtic gear then no harms actually being done?
I thought Celtic would get a cut of sports gear sold in their shops at least indirectly. Also chances are there are mentally challengeds high up in that organisation, Celtic fans or not.

I thought Celtic would get a cut of sports gear sold in their shops at least indirectly. Also chances are there are mentally challengeds high up in that organisation, Celtic fans or not.
JD had a deal in place to be our official retail partner before Ashley blocked it.

Celtic won't get a cut of anything non Celtic branded

JD had a deal in place to be our official retail partner before Ashley blocked it.

Celtic won't get a cut of anything non Celtic branded
Spot on...and JD have allways stocked mentally challenged tat

JD is a good store just don't buy Tim gear. The high street is on its arse and decent shops should be used not boycotted.

Now if they start plastering their frontage with PaedoApparel then thats a different matter

Are people honestly saying they avoid anyone who sponsors the mhanks ?
what about Sky, BT sports, Coca Cola, these companies sponsor both clubs. I seen the point of the SD boycott cos he was a lady's front bottom who tried his best to kill our club and ripped us off but the rest don’t see why you would.
I use none of these companies, never did in the first place truth be told.

But for example, I've been looking at running gear lately and some new balance stuff came up quite cheap. Wouldn't touch it with a barge pole as people might think i'm a mentally challenged wearing that stuff as for the past 3-4 years the only people wearing new balance in Scotland are the nonces.

Do you think the mentally challengeds avoid products and business that are involved with us? You bet your bottom dollar they do. Probably email and phone them day and night to let them know that sevco didnt pay a face painter and used EBTs.

Most companies take advantage of slave labour in the Far East and take advantage of people on low pay for their clothing and people turn a blind eye but as soon as celtic are involved they act all righteous.

Nonsense boycotting companies for this, I'm more concerned about where our presence will be on the High Street.

Who will be stocking our kits?

Most companies take advantage of slave labour in the Far East and take advantage of people on low pay for their clothing and people turn a blind eye but as soon as celtic are involved they act all righteous.

Aye, and our priorities are right.

On the other hand, you need your moral compass recalibrated:)

I remember when we had the deal with JJB.

Went down the escalator in the Sauchiehall St branch, only to be with, smack bang in the middle of the shop, the tims section. Couldn't believe it was the first thing to be seen. Our section was away in a corner.

Buy the new top in JD all you like.

You’re 55 years old mate

Back