A wee thank you to Rangers fans from the Castore Marketing Manager

mdingwall

Administrator

"I just wanted to drop you a quick note to say thanks very much for all of your support today; it's been fantastic to see such a strong response from the fan base on the new kit. We've sold over 40,000 jerseys since 8am this morning and are confident of getting to the full 50,000 by the end of today which will be a brilliant achievement and show just how great the Rangers fans are!"

That's the kind of positivity this day is about.

Superb effort once again, Bears.
Missed out myself, but I`m eagerly awaiting the training gear.

They have done well keeping a website up and running under that kind of strain, it’s easy to underestimate / not test properly.

was thinking about them today just checking the bank balance / order book every 5 minutes - what Feeling it must have been for the guys behind it.

I probably haven’t bought a top in the presale for close on about 20 years, a few of my mates are the same. Reckon this year will be the higher than a lot of the major teams in europe.

EypJmPr.gif

"I just wanted to drop you a quick note to say thanks very much for all of your support today; it's been fantastic to see such a strong response from the fan base on the new kit. We've sold over 40,000 jerseys since 8am this morning and are confident of getting to the full 50,000 by the end of today which will be a brilliant achievement and show just how great the Rangers fans are!"

That's the kind of positivity this day is about.
hope you don't mind @mdingwall but i've fired this up on twitter too

Those are impressive numbers. I’ll be keen to see where we end up in terms of total sales this season and where it puts us in comparison to other Europeans teams.

Short sleeve men’s top:

Small - 428 left
Medium - 4947 left
Large - 4434 left

total left - 9809 left as of 21:42

Long sleeve mens top

Small - 27 left
Medium - 340 left
Large - 334 left
XL upwards - 700 left

total left - 1401 left as of 21:49

Womens home short sleeve top