Hearts & Partick Thistle vs SPFL Starts Today.

Case paused and to go for Arbitration at SFA. Can come back to court after that.

If that’s accurate I will say two lawyers had told me that would be the most likely outcome. They (judges) always want it evidenced that all other avenues have been exhausted before court.

I would imagine arbitration will be deliberately lengthy and awkward to increase the time pressures on thistle/hearts.

If that’s accurate I will say two lawyers had told me that would be the most likely outcome. They (judges) always want it evidenced that all other avenues have been exhausted before court.

I would imagine arbitration will be deliberately lengthy and awkward to increase the time pressures on thistle/hearts.

This in a nutshell.

The media are saying Dundee United, Raith Rovers and Cove Rangers’ motion to dismiss the petition has been refused. Not sure if that's the same thing as whether the matter goes to the SFA or stays in Court.

They would be within their rights to move the court to recall the sist (pause) and deal with the matter if the SPFL unduly delay matters.

Exactly this. An utter farce .

This actually sounds like an independent investigation is going to go down. The QC appointed to arbitrate by the SFA must be independent. This is what we pushed for not so long ago.

We wanted an independent investigation. This would have produced findings but no judgement.

Arbitration will form a judgement and will always be independent of both parties. “Independent” is a subjective term though.

The media are saying Dundee United, Raith Rovers and Cove Rangers’ motion to dismiss the petition has been refused. Not sure if that's the same thing as whether the matter goes to the SFA or stays in Court.
Which probably means arbitration is not final for Hearts and Partick Thistle and come back to the court, that's a vital ruling imo.

giphy.gif

from bbc

Hearts and Partick Thistle's case to have their relegations overturned will go to arbitration by the Scottish FA.

Lord Clark delivered his verdict after three days of arguments at the Court of Session via tele-conference.

Hearts and Thistle wanted to case heard in open court.

A motion by the three clubs whose promotions could be scrapped - Dundee Utd, Raith Rovers and Cove Rangers - to have the case dismissed was refused by the judge.

from bbc

Hearts and Partick Thistle's case to have their relegations overturned will go to arbitration by the Scottish FA.

Lord Clark delivered his verdict after three days of arguments at the Court of Session via tele-conference.

Hearts and Thistle wanted to case heard in open court.

A motion by the three clubs whose promotions could be scrapped - Dundee Utd, Raith Rovers and Cove Rangers - to have the case dismissed was refused by the judge.

That a SPFL win then?

Back