How much football do you watch outside of Rangers?

What other football do you watch outwith Rangers?

• None

Votes: 358 47.5%
  • Juniors

Votes: 33 4.4%
  • Champions League/Europa

Votes: 78 10.4%
  • EPL

Votes: 127 16.9%
  • La Liga/Serie A/Bundesliga

Votes: 26 3.5%
  • Every game that I can get to/watch on TV

Votes: 116 15.4%
  • International

Votes: 15 2.0%

• Total voters

DamBuster72

Over the years I've found myself watching less and less football outwith ourselves.

IMO the 90s was the golden era of football both for us and the likes of the Italian league where you could watch Batistuta and co. tearing it up and when Europe had a wee bit more unpredictability about it.

After months without a Rangers fix, I thought I would be more keen for these German and EPL games being played behind closed doors but I've only watched bits here and there, no full games.

How much football do you watch outwith our games?

If im not at Ibrox or watching us on tv i go watch pollok if they are at home , not really interested in watching other games on tv

I voted none.i switched off the epl games on the bbc.i am happy enough with motd for epl games.I’ll maybe watch the odd champions league game at the knockout stage but if it doesn’t involve rangers I lose interest very quickly if the game doesn’t get hold of me that in the first 10-15 mins.

Hardly watch anything apart from Rangers. Always set off with the best of intentions when I see Liverpool v Man Utd or Chelsea v Barcelona however I find it hard to give it my full attention. Go to the odd Northampton game or the local non league team but not that often.

I watch all Scotland games
I watch the goal show for champions league.
I watch some EPL games but often just in the background.
I'll watch el classico
The odd Hamburg game I'll switch on.

I watch quite a bit of german football, particularly Hamburg and try to catch the occasional Djurgardens game in the Swedish league on a stream. Aside from that, watch the occasional championship and lower league English game.

Barely nothing these days, will watch the Champions League Final and Europa Final, that's about it.
Not watched a single game of the EPL since it's started back up, just don't fancy it.

Very little, aside from never getting peace to watch it I'll only bother for things like the world Cup, euros or occasional EPL if its a significant enough game. Like the OP got into football when live games were a real novelty so when sky sports was new I watched everything going, that way for most of the 90s but just lost interest over time. Honestly can't think of a time when I've watched a full non Gers Scottish game, not after staunch points, it's just garbage and obviously in recent years I've gained disdain for most clubs.

Serie A, Bundesliga and occasionally La liga. Never watch EPL unless i'm at the pub or heehaw else on.

Probably a difference between watching and having it on whilst I'm on the phone/ipad or doing whatever

I always watch highlights from other games in our league, any televised Leeds Utd games and I'll dip into some CL matches now and again.

I've absolutely no interest whatsoever in the EPL and never watch any games, despite having Sky and BT.

The older I get the more I lose interest in the modern game,Handballs that are not handballs extreme simulation (cheating),Players who overhyped and over paid,Not to mention the agents and other levels of corrupt officials who are always on the take.

VAR is killing the game. Long breaks in play, players scared to celebrate incase it's called back, then when it is called the moment has been lost. Not a fan

Selected none, but still enjoy international football. Go to all Northern Ireland home games and as many away games as I can.

Over the years I've found myself watching less and less football outwith ourselves.

IMO the 90s was the golden era of football both for us and the likes of the Italian league where you could watch Batistuta and co. tearing it up and when Europe had a wee bit more unpredictability about it.

After months without a Rangers fix, I thought I would be more keen for these German and EPL games being played behind closed doors but I've only watched bits here and there, no full games.

How much football do you watch outwith our games?
Other than Rangers the only other football I watch is MOTD as it's condensed highlights and you know you're going to see the good parts.

Sometimes I'll see an EPL fixture and think 'Hmm I'll watch this,should be a good one',but I can never stick it out till the end.

I was saying this to my mates the other day - l have lost all interest in EPL games, have no interest in other games at all.
Possibly a high profile game where theres a lot to play for, or a Euro knock-out game, but other than that it's Rangers games only.
Occasionally watch MOTD but only if nothing else to watch.
Totally lost interest in the whole thing and hardly know anything about any teams any longer.

Up until about 3-4 years ago I’d watch at least 3 matches a week that weren’t us. Usually EPL and CL
Never bother with internationals really as they’re boring outside of tournaments.
Now I watch us and maybe 2-3 matches a month maximum

As much as I can. Don't proclaim to be an expert but if it's on I'll try to watch it. Usually look ahead to the weekend to see what's on and if there's a particular game I'd like to see, Juve for example, I'll make an effort to be home for it.

The weeks with European games are my favourite as it means there's football on every night after work.

Ironically my boyfriend isn't a huge football fan but he won't miss a Gers game now and will happily watch whatever game I put on.

Used to watch any game that was on when I was younger.

Very rarely watch a full match live outwith our games now unless it's a big game down south, even then nothing compares to a Rangers game.

Outside of Rangers games I only really watch Spurs games in the EPL as my Mum's side of the family are Spurs season ticket holders

Didnt have the option for watching the odd game so didnt vote. I used to watch any football but watch less and less outside our games now.

i've pretty much given up on football apart from us and the odd lower english league game i see the odd time.

I watch MOTD as very rarely does a full game hold my interest these days. Watch the CL from maybe the quarters onwards, but again, dip in and out.
Other than that, it's rangers only, then nfl these days.
Would even watch a nfl documentary rather than most football now,

Cancelled sky and bt sports. Watched one of the epl games on bbc was crap. Can't stand var. It's killing the game down there. Rangers only now big big season ahead bears.

EFL highlights on Quest. I have zero interest in the overpaid overhyped EPL. No interest in international football unless it's a tournament.

Any game on tv I'll put it on but find myself drifting and only really look at it when something happens.
Nowadays I'd rather go see juniors tbh

I watch MOTD as very rarely does a full game hold my interest these days. Watch the CL from maybe the quarters onwards, but again, dip in and out.
Other than that, it's Rangers only, then nfl these days.
Would even watch a nfl documentary rather than most football now,

im finding the NFL and Boxing my favoured sports, always been into both however being a raiders fan from the mid 80's i have a more emotional tie to it. I love it and can pretty much watch any game, just wish their season was longer.

I absolutely love football.

I watch as much as I can in general, but Serie A in particular. Be in on TV or finding streams, as many Serie A games as I can possibly fit in.

Less and less over the years to pretty much none now. I now find the EPL horrifically boring, and that is putting it lightly. Gave it one more shot after the restart there, Spurs V Man U. Dreadful.

No fans actually hasn't made a difference as the soul from these games was lost years ago with it now being like a zoo exhibition with tourists.

Back