Future Manager?

Have you got any evidence of this at all or have we now got to the stage of hyping up academy coaches now never mind first team players
At this rate if KT gets the job and doesn’t do a treble in his first season he’ll have been a letdown

I know people within the game, every one of them reckons Thomson has what it takes to go as far as he wants in management

I think Gio would be the favourite if Gerrard left. Kevin Thomson down the line at some point would be brilliant also.

GBV with Thomson involved.

Can see Ross Wilson already having plans in place, will probably be a forward-thinking foreign coach so actually GVB fits the bill.

If we don’t do it this year I’d try to get Gattuso but as I mentioned on here before I don’t think Gattuso is the type of guy you would have about a club for a long time given his firey attitude. He is the type that could fire up a squad at first but drain them over time IMHO

Kevin Thomson I think will be a good manager but I’d like him to get a couple of seasons at another club

Reckon Defoe would be a really good coach but not sure he's got that nasty streak a lot of the best managers have.

I'd love Thomson to go and prove himself elsewhere then maybe get a shot somewhere down the line.

I didn’t realise just how young Thomson is - still only 35.
He has time on his side but certainly will need to go an prove himself elsewhere before he has a shot at the Rangers job.

Got a feeling Halliday will become a very good coach/ manager. Intelligent and charismatic guy with a ferocious work ethic.

GVB
Ronald De Boer
Rino

As long as there's no massive rebuilding job to be done, and we already had a top class scouting system in place with a director of football, I think any of those 3 would do a great job with the experience they already have.

Take it you mean Frank de boer?

Ronald hasn't managed before

Based on nothing other than his temperament, I fancy Neil Alexander would have the right type of personality to be a manager.

I didn’t realise just how young Thomson is - still only 35.
He has time on his side but certainly will need to go an prove himself elsewhere before he has a shot at the Rangers job.

Got a feeling Halliday will become a very good coach/ manager. Intelligent and charismatic guy with a ferocious work ethic.
Hard to tell who is trolling these days.
We've got Gerrard as Manager and some are looking ahead and suggesting Halliday or Thomson as the next Manager.

Quite incredible.

Don’t be surprised if we get another foreign manager next. I’d hope for Gennaro Gattuso. But doubt it.

Back