Fixtures Announced Today

Helps the team, from a selfish point of view, gutted to be missing that.

Would never of been 5.15 if fans were allowed in :D

Lennon and Lawwell get their way as usual re: first old firm of the season.

Fucking no excuses Rangers, end these bastards.

Aberdeen away with no crowd on the opening day is perfect.

I don’t understand why folk are ecstatic with Aberdeen away, it’s a ground we struggle at, more to the point it’s a team we struggle against, Pittodrie is hardly a cauldron of noise and having no fans won’t be a massive difference, it’s a very difficult fixture.

Their fans make a massive difference to them as we are and always have been their cup final.

Not saying it’s an ‘easy’ game behind closed doors but it will make a difference.

At least we know that they must be expecting at least 10k in the larger grounds by the 11th round of fixtures.
I'm expecting 30 points by then.

Treacle Teeth's boaby-sookin' paid off then? We're away to the scum for the last of the first round fixtures. They'll likely have an empty stadium for most of the run up games, but lo and behold will have thousands there when its vs us.

It's the blatant nature of all of this that pisses me right off.

Agree we could not have asked for much better, even the run up to the various OF games looks a lot better than previous years

Definitely mate.

2 awkward away games on the plastic BCD as well.

mentally challengeds are going bananas and screaming about conspiracies, as usual.

Their fans make a massive difference to them as we are and always have been their cup final.

Not saying it’s an ‘easy’ game behind closed doors but it will make a difference.

100%, its their cup final, taking the fans away will make a huge difference to them

While they get Hamilton at home.

Their lobbying to Sky about their first game with us has also clearly paid off, with us not playing them till the last possible game in October.

They don't even try to hide it anymore. It's in plain sight.

Best response would be for us to annihilate the sheep this time round and send a message for the rest of the season.

Had to laugh when Doncaster was asked what will he will do if they lose the case via SFA arbitration. I’m sure Mike Mulranney laughed out loud too.

Seriously, this is a joke.
2nd v 3rd for the 3rd season in a row?
It's no wonder we never get our noses in front

Old firm as late as possible for the first time ever...

It's a total joke

#CarveUpCentral
#FixtureShitShow

shock horror, OF game held off as long as possible, even though it’s a super duper randomiser computer that does the fixtures...

the fucking idiots at the SPFL and SFA genuinely think that everybody is fucking dumb.

of course the first OF game was trying held off as long as possible. When was the last time the first OF game was as late as october? Genuine question btw.

Surely 60k not at the game and crowds not crammed into pubs around the country would result in higher viewing figures for Sky.

More likely to watch it UK wide if there's a proper atmosphere.

Back