Ready For A Revolution - New Club Crest

Sorry, really not in to that new design. I find the crest very hard to ever possibly improve on. Its perfect as it is. Hope this doesn't go ahead.

I was a big fan of the clockwise Rangers Football Club but can see the reasons for making the Rangers prominent.

I'm a traditionalist and the prior one is the only one I've ever known so much prefer that (although aware that's changed before too).

Just not a fan of club badges changing, especially all the English ones that got updated.
The one we had didn't need "modernised" in my eyes.

It gives off a softish simplistic vibe, in line with the type of minimalist apple design seen in a lot of brands these days.

Rounder with not a lot of harsh edges.

Really not a fan of the new crest, thought our current crest was perfect, historical and iconic.

8f8033d5dcf28566d9c1e9c52cd38dd8.jpg
That's racist.

Never seem to get anything right when posting on social media. Deleted the image because it didn’t line up properly and have started again. Don’t think it was necessary to change the badge.

The bigger picture than a slightly different badge is the amount of work that's obviously going into marketing and communications now.

Don’t see why they needed to change the badge. That being said, it’s a subtle change, so don’t understand the disgust. If it was totally different, I’d understand, but it’s not.

Quite like that actually.

Cleaned up a bit without reinventing the wheel. Does look a bit odd at first because I’m so used to the old one but no major issues with it.

After reading the PDF that came with the MyGers email, it's interesting to see how much work goes into designing the new crest along with the work on fonts and features that will be part of the digital output of the club and also on publications.

I like the new crest, I always felt the text positioning was weird on the older one. Minus 10 staunch points to me for embracing the new.

Not a huge change to the old one but I'm absolutely outraged!! Who can i write a very strong worded letter too!! :p
No really i like it.

Can someone do a comparison between the badges? I’m struggling to see the difference the new one just looks a bit cleaner.

In 15-20 years once every single brand has changed to a minimalist logo the trendy thing will be to have more intricate logos once more :))

Ours is timeless, I would've just left it

Don't mind the new one either

I like it, slightly modernised but pretty much like the original. People will moan but clubs change their badges all the time and usually to a greater extent than this. Some people just struggle with change which is fair enough.

How can you say it's barely changed? Look at the old and new ones side by side.

They've tried to create a simplistic, neat modern badge that ends up looking cheaper than it should.

After looking at the new, and old, it’s barley changed. Not enough to get upset over.

The reaction to people having a reaction about the badge is going to be more annoying than anything it seems.

How can you say it's barely changed? Look at the old and new ones side by side.

They've tried to create a simplistic, neat modern badge that ends up looking cheaper than it should.
The lion rampant is a lot more detailed, they've just gotten rid of the second circle which made the badge scale awfully and centred the text

Back