Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

She knew about Saville and stayed quiet when at the time, this could have saved folk if she had spoken out.
She just savaged disgraced MP Eric Joyce
She may also take this on after she sees the corrupt behavioral pattern of cover up after cover up of a now blatant paedophile ring at CFC and the treatment of the deceaseds family and survivors of the bheast employees of that heinous club

Was just a thought guys ..
She is high profile on the issue

She just savaged disgraced MP Eric Joyce
She may also take this on after she sees the corrupt behavioral pattern of cover up after cover up of a now blatant paedophile ring at CFC and the treatment of the deceaseds family and survivors of the bheast employees of that heinous club

Was just a thought guys ..
She is high profile on the issue
This might help her ease her conscience a little maybe,might be worth a go mate.

Its clear and simple. The SFA are shitting themselves to publish the report as no doubt the filth will have been involved in its making. They will be working together to ensure that the decades of abuse stays under that carpet. Nothing to see here jog on. Plus as we have known for years this disgusting government wont do a damn thing to uncover the truth. Its a disgrace. :mad::mad:

Believe me the victims and families are disgusted with the SFA. I really hope I’m wrong but I don’t think it will be worth the paper it’s written on. All the more reason for a full independent inquiry, and with the cross border links now proved, then hopefully it will be run by Westminster and not that embarrassing lot currently running our country.
It’s so plain to see what the justice secretary thinks of the victims and families. He has done absolutely nothing. He also needs to answer questions in front of an inquiry.
I know this has been seen before, but it says it all. There is a lot wrong with Scotland. There is a lot wrong with the SNP. We have the correspondence to prove it.

Its clear and simple. The SFA are shitting themselves to publish the report as no doubt the filth will have been involved in its making. They will be working together to ensure that the decades of abuse stays under that carpet. Nothing to see here jog on. Plus as we have known for years this disgusting government wont do a damn thing to uncover the truth. Its a disgrace. :mad::mad:
I think you are part way there.

i think they planned to release a “lots of mistake, lessons learned, all move forwards together, new measures” type outcome.

But the amateur detectives and the brave ones who have come forward have made the SFA realise they could have cryptonite for those airbrushing plans and really destroy the SFa and their report, so now they are frantically scrambling to figure out how they can best rewrite it.

" Report author Martin Henry expects the SFA to publish it "once easing of lockdown restrictions permits". "

Wut ?

Martin Henry business partner of a paedophile who was the life partner of Neil Strachan, another convicted paedophile, and secretary of Celtic East Boys Club, said ..........

‘Words the Scottish media are scared to print’ :mad:

What a country I live in.

Historical child sex abuse victims' solicitors have asked the courts to force the Scottish FA to release details of its ongoing investigation.

Football's national governing body has yet to publish the completed version of an independent report into the subject that it commissioned in 2017.

That is despite releasing interim findings two years ago.

Report author Martin Henry expects the SFA to publish it "once easing of lockdown restrictions permits".

But Laura Connor, a partner with Thompsons Solicitors, believes it is "long overdue" and that "we have been left with no option but to pursue the SFA through the courts to force the release of the report".

The interim findings made a total of 95 recommendations and the SFA says it has since actioned, or is in the process of actioning, two-thirds of them.

However, the final independent report could go further and highlight failings at individual clubs.

Among the areas of concern highlighted by the interim findings were:

A shortfall in money and resources to help tackle the issue
A need for football clubs to accept greater responsibility for affiliated youth clubs
The requirement of a designated SFA board member for safeguarding issues
"Our clients and survivors of abuse which happened within Scottish football made great efforts to assist with investigations to allow this report to be prepared," Ms Connor added.

"Survivors have waited patiently as months and years have now passed with no date for publication in sight.

"The report contains vital information on the scale of sexual abuse in Scottish football and it is not fair to survivors for this to be held back any longer."

They will be working together to ensure that the decades of abuse stays under that carpet. Nothing to see here jog on.

That was undoubtedly the plan and I'm sure they were feeling rather confident... UNTIL... Alex Thomson's reports featuring Gordon Woods in February and the almost daily reveal since, of evidence that the incredible team behind this thread have been publishing. The Scum and their SFA cohorts have had to rethink the whole thing as it would have been shown up for the sham that it is/was.

I think you are part way there.

i think they planned to release a “lots of mistake, lessons learned, all move forwards together, new measures” type outcome.

But the amateur detectives and the brave ones who have come forward have made the SFA realise they could
Skeletor reporting this? My flabber is well and truly gasted.

He didn’t mention that club mate, only the SFA.

The SFA that a certain clubs fans contributed towards Malcolm Rodger’s funding for, BUT IGNORE THE SIGNIFICANTLY WORSE PAEDO RING IN THEIR OWN CLUB.

Embarrassing hypocrites.

Just look at the outrage over the last few days about the abuse ( non sexual ) of young gymnasts .
Although it was / still is ridiculous and out of order , and obviously affected the people involved - it is tame compared to what's been uncovered here .
Can you imagine the outrage when this becomes public knowledge .... ?
NO WAY am I trying to undermine the gymnasts , or make out that they don't matter .

I'm guessing the SFA's report is a damp squib in terms of any significant revelations, due to the fact it will have been deliberately sanitised to protect celtc's name.
At the same time, the authors' are shitting rhemselves because the facts of the above will be only too apparent when the court cases go ahead. If Thomsons do the job correctly then some pretty damaging stuff is coming out, stuff that will not be in the SFA's sham, thereby proving it to be useless window dressing to appease the bheasts at the Knew Camp.

I'm guessing the SFA's report is a damp squib in terms of any significant revelations, due to the fact it will have been deliberately sanitised to protect celtc's name.
At the same time, the authors' are shitting rhemselves because the facts of the above will be only too apparent when the court cases go ahead. If Thomsons do the job correctly then some pretty damaging stuff is coming out, stuff that will not be in the SFA's sham, thereby proving it to be useless window dressing to appease the bheasts at the Knew Camp.
Maybe it will need to be completely re-written with every point and "fact" overturned. Or maybe even just binned. Alternatively the book of fiction will be taken as gospel and the court cases ignored?

Back