Celtic view club structure article to be used as evidence (Daily Record)

Even when they get something right, the Daily Rhetard gets it (deliberately) wrong. Trying to imply this whole shitstorm is about "compo".

No. It's about justice for the victims and their families, and appropriate punishments for the perpetrators and the club that covered it up.

Compo... sakes...

The Celtic View magazine evidence has been known for years by the media, but they seldom talk about it

Here is the BBC mentioning the Celtic View evidence in 2018

"
Celtic FC has been criticised for its failure to comment on the conviction of paedophile Jim Torbett.

The Celtic Boys Club founder was jailed for six years on Monday after being found guilty of sexually abusing three boys over an eight-year period.

But more than 24 hours after the trial concluded Celtic FC has not responded.

The football club told the BBC last year the Boys Club was a "separate and distinct" organisation.

However decades of Celtic View magazines, and never before seen footage obtained by BBC Scotland, shows how the two clubs were intertwined.

And campaigners argue Celtic FC has a duty of care to the young footballers who wore the infamous green and white hoops"

Fixed the bottom line slightly;)

The Record and Sun will only do an anti-filth story if they have got it absolutely water-tight and iron-clad because they know Ring FC will get Harper McLeod to litigate them to death over an i not being dotted or a t not being crossed and those in charge of those papers are just not savvy enough to deal with that.

The fact that they are running with this suggests to me they know what's coming now, and they have no doubt the filth are in trouble.

Still a disgrace it's taken this long, but I understand why it has, in a mad way.
Tbf to them, the record have done previous stories before, some of them front page articles. As you say, they are usually watertight. Clearly there is another department away from Keith Jackson's that do want to publish stuff however they know how spot on they need to be not to get sued.

I seem to remember watching a documentary with that Mark Daly guy sitting in the Mitchell Library with a mountain of copies of the C*tic View and looking down the camera lens and saying something along the lines of “if there is anything connecting C*ltic FC and the Boys Club, it’ll be somewhere in here” - Now here’s the thing, he’s an investigative journalist who left no fkng stone unturned in his documentary into our EBT fiasco, yet the same guy is sitting saying that surely any evidence you need to connect the club to the BC is right in front of him and clearly didn’t bother actually sifting through them to find that connection because the guys on here have gone through the same back catalogue and posted ‘headshot’ headlines time after time. This proves beyond any doubt that the media in this country pay lip service to this whole sorry affair and should hang their heads in shame.

Who is Joe Sullivan that todays article is attributed to?

It’s not a name I’m familiar with and a google search brings up a journalist in Boston.

Let us hear from Phil now that the Celtic ‘defence’ is now in tatters. Let us hear from Hugh now that the newspaper who employed him for many years has finally realised the truth and no longer feels obliged to keep the gag on. Let us hear from any of those who remained silent over the last 50 years and more. Sadly, they are all running for cover.

Tbf to them, the record have done previous stories before, some of them front page articles. As you say, they are usually watertight. Clearly there is another department away from Keith Jackson's that do want to publish stuff however they know how spot on they need to be not to get sued.

I agree but not 100% Usually the report on us is far from watertight and we blow holes in it nearly everytime.....

I cannot understand the silence from Rangers over this, Celtic are there for the taking.....it’s a total scandal that the Scottish Government, the SFA and the SPFL are not demanding a public enquiry and the fact that nothing is really mentioned on radio and TV platforms is just baffling. What is going on.....it can’t all just because of legal reasons surely.

Also this is worth giving them
I agree but not 100% Usually the report on us is far from watertight and we blow holes in it nearly everytime.....
I dont mean articles to do with us, I mean the news teams specifically working on this stuff. There must be someone in the building with some integrity.

I cannot understand the silence from Rangers over this, Celtic are there for the taking.....it’s a total scandal that the Scottish Government, the SFA and the SPFL are not demanding a public enquiry and the fact that nothing is really mentioned on radio and TV platforms is just baffling. What is going on.....it can’t all just because of legal reasons surely.

The last thing we should be doing is going anywhere near this. Celtic are doing a good enough job of hanging themselves and the courts will decide their fate. We gain nothing about shouting about child abuse.

If this was my club, or indeed my religion, I would drop them in a heartbeat and walk away and never look back.

And yet they continue to flock to that stadium, or occasionally to their churches when they are feeling guilty.

Therefore it is hard to argue with the idea that CSA is acceptable within that particular faith.

Its even harder to argue with the idea that anyone who steps into one of their churches, or steps into that stadium to support that team, or refuses to acknowledge, or tries to deflect, is an enabler of CSA.

Why would Rangers get involved in a court case where there is overwhelming evidence of another club harboring and protecting paedophiles for 40+ years? We aren't a team of lawyers, we don't control the narrative, and we don't control the SFA and SPFL.

It isn't our Clubs place to get involved, leave it to the evidence gatherers and the lawyers, the paedos house of cards is collapsing around them and that is down to the hard work done by the likes of BN94 and others who refuse to accept anything less than justice for the abused.

On another note, it only took the daily rhebel a week to copy paste the hard work done by the guys on here and on twitter, surprised they posted it at all. You have to wonder why there is radio silence by so many broadcasters and media companies, perhaps they are shitting it themselves as they are linked to these atrocities.

If this was my club, or indeed my religion, I would drop them in a heartbeat and walk away and never look back.

And yet they continue to flock to that stadium, or occasionally to their churches when they are feeling guilty.

Therefore it is hard to argue with the idea that CSA is acceptable within that particular faith.

Its even harder to argue with the idea that anyone who steps into one of their churches, or steps into that stadium to support that team, or refuses to acknowledge, or tries to deflect, is an enabler of CSA.

It's not as easy when it comes to religion. Certain mindsets are drilled into you the moment you are dipped in the font.

Commit crime and ask for forgiveness... it's how you get to heaven.

Why would we or any other club comment on this? Its not about point scoring, its about justice for the victims, regardless of which club it happened at. Obviously the focus is on the clear peado ring that operated out of that hellhole, we shouldn't and won't make any comment on it.

When mr Goldbergs doc comes out,and it hopefully questions the smsm and snp government they are all going to pull these “were waiting for the spl report”
Well, one of the problems with that is the “investigation “ will no doubt see septic without a mention,and will be a cover up.we all know it’s two cheeks of the same arse yet it’s been used as an excuse to keep as much as possible under the carpet.thank god for the evidence you guys have dug up.

Hmm - suspect
When mr Goldbergs doc comes out,and it hopefully questions the smsm and snp government they are all going to pull these “were waiting for the spl report”
Well, one of the problems with that is the “investigation “ will no doubt see septic without a mention,and will be a cover up.we all know it’s two cheeks of the same arse yet it’s been used as an excuse to keep as much as possible under the carpet.thank god for the evidence you guys have dug up.

Still not reached the target unfortunately.

As a previous poster put the media should be hanging their heads in shame this is front page reporting or should be , also why are the governing bodies the SFA the SPFL mostly the Scottish Government not putting out statements regarding these horrific crimes against kids makes my blood boil.
The football authorities are under Lawwells control, and the SNP don’t want to lose the Catholic vote.

The Scottish Sun also now running the story. We can categorically state that we never had any communication with them either.

'Slam dunk' as I remember reading how an American lawyer described this. Hopefully the lawyers over there get involved soon and this mob get sued for multi millions. They should be shut down for this when you look at what our club went through for utilising a tax scheme.
If the likes of the discredited one call this pointscoring, tough. I call it justice.

For a minute just imagine this was Rangers denying they had a youth set up for decades, there would be journalists, pundits and politicians falling over themselves to condemn the club followed by threats of action from the Scottish Government.

This article is probably the best bit of evidence yet, not that there should need to be any because the separate entity claim is so obviously bullshit, but the club magazine showing visually how they where part of the structure should put this nonsense lie to bed for good. They’ll still drag victims through the courts, and the likes of Spiers will still stay silent, possibly ’witheringly’ call it ‘whatabouttery’.

The Odious Creep still believes its all an " internet slur started by Rangers fans ".

Back