Sellik tv line up for SPL live games

Bonnyloyal

Now it has been confirmed former BT regulars such as Chris Sutton, John Hartson and Michael Stewart will join former Parkhead boss Gordon Strachan "across the season".

The broadcaster's go-to Scottish football play-by-play commentator Rory Hamilton is also on-board for the 2020/21 campaign

Poor Tom Bhoyd.

Ditched for a failed Rangers trialist.

You thought he'd have saw it coming with that eye of his.
Tom's on a secondment. He's going to be behind the camera this season. Prepare for lots of centre circle action when the filth are taking corners

tenor.gif

None of them are pundits in a million years. BT are taking on a guy that got sacked from Talksport and couldn't get a job in media anywhere else.

%^*& watching BT sport.

Michael Stewart the same bbc who said on many occasions his rants showed no bias, he’s found his true home with rest of the mentally challengeds who have been on peterfiles liewell
payroll for years.

I think Darrell currie blew his chance with a few of the tweets he made regarding the "random" fixture list. Don't really care about who they have just means that we hopefully won't have that lot on sky then.

Poor Tom Bhoyd.

Ditched for a failed Rangers trialist.

You thought he'd have saw it coming with that eye of his.

Their statement says this is added to the existing CTV presentation team for the VST

So TB is still part of it

How could any competent TV executive watch BT Sport & think to themselves "Michael Stewart, that’s the guy I need to improve our coverage, sign him up"

Absolutely mind blowing. If he was a biscuit, he’d be a digestive covered in shite.

Pulling on the wee skirt and picking up the pom-poms really paid off for M Stewart (Trialist - failed)

Can I just double check, this thread is referring to the actual scum TV channel? I'm just checking the OP wasn't meaning Sky as a joke.

Back