Hearts/Partick Thistle SFA Charge (Notice of Complaint)

The SFA appointed the members on the arbitration panel and are now taking action against the clubs, they are meant to be overseeing the arbitration process so surely only a court of law can deal fairly with this now.

This is just a bullying tactic by the SFA.

It's absolutely disgraceful how the SPFL and SFA conduct themselves.
I really hope PT and Hearts gets this back in a court as soon as possible its the only way now they have a chance of getting justice the SFA have outed themselves.

It’s time the rest of the clubs in this disgusting cesspit of a league grew a set and started asking some questions of the cretins that are ruining our game.

Without leadership they will be scared to do so and we as the biggest club in the country should be leading the objections to this latest absurdity.

This will end up back in court if this is the route they go down, at the recent hearing the judge made it clear that Hearts had a right to challenge this and raised concerns that they could be punished by the SPFL. They are not winning that fight in court
tbh i hope it does and hearts and partick can use this when it goes to court to show exactly what they are up against,i hope both teams go all the way with it,and honestly i cant see football beginning on the 1st

We will be next for asking for an independent inquiry and suspension of the Cabal. We all know it's coming.

Loads of tims in twitter saying likewise. I’d be surprised but not shocked.

This looks like a deliberate attempt to derail the arbitration process given the timelines the sfa have put in place. It’s precisely the gerrymandering from the governing body that Lord Clarke was very clear could lead to the case ending up back in court.

How so? Genuine Q
Because the SFA rules state ( as mentioned in the charge) that it has to go to arbitration. The court agreed, which is why it went that way.
Now yes Hearts got documents etc that they might not have got otherwise, but they've just received this charge which could cost them dearly.

I'm pretty certain the club are watching this with timing in mind for next steps, whether it's directly or by co-operative support.

Events happening do lean towards re-tabling of vote of no confidence/independent enquiry becoming more possible. We were advised earlier by the club that this would be an involved process and would not happen overnight.

An absolute disgrace. Neither the SFA or SPFL are fit for purpose.

I still cannot comprehend how any reasonable person could vote against our request for an independent investigation. Japanese eye Pete lickspittles most of them.

Loads of tims in twitter saying likewise. I’d be surprised but not shocked.

This looks like a deliberate attempt to derail the arbitration process given the timelines the sfa have put in place. It’s precisely the gerrymandering from the governing body that Lord Clarke was very clear could lead to the case ending up back in court.

I'm not sure they would want to bring that up again. Our dossier has proven to be correct so what would the SFA/SPFL be charging us with?

Already bringing the arbitration process into contempt.
Do they not realise there was a reason why the Judge kept the court available rather than dismiss it to the kangaroo court of solely the SFA arbitration.
Shower of detestable bastards

Are you sure?

my info is that each party chooses their own Member and the 2 Members then choose and independent chairperson.

Your second para is correct - but, as I understand it, the members are selected from a lengthy list of folk who are on the SFAs list of volunteers.

Remember when they were complaining about the additional work being caused at a time when they had to furlough staff.

Remember when they complained in court that they would not be able to get all the documents together in time that Hearts wanted released for the hearing due to the administrative burden.

Then they do this right in the middle of the arbitration process

Corruption above and beyond . This needs all honest and decent clubs who voted with Hearts and Thistle and stand together Not in Our Name

So Clur the Compliant Officer dusted off her knee pads and did another bit of Peters’s bidding.

Hopefully this shows such a lack of good faith in the arbitration process that Hearts and Thistle can use that in court, under ideal circumstances.

I'm pretty sure that there was reference made during the case before Lord Clark about potential punishments and possible expulsion due to the path Hearts and Thistle had taken

Lord Clark, if I remember correctly, was not impressed, questioned the legality of any potential punishment and suggested that such action could see the matter back in court.

In my opinion, questions may arise as to whether in that context a bar on raising legal proceedings without the permission of the Board of the SFA, subjecting a club which does so to the potentially extreme sanctions mentioned by senior counsel for the SPFL, can be viewed as contrary to public policy and hence unlawful. In the absence of detailed submissions, I cannot reach any concluded view on that matter. It is something which would require to be addressed in a proper legal debate on this issue.
[/QUOTE]

Latest posts

Back