A wee request for the union bears.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Papasmurf

Official Ticketer
Firstly. Appreciate all you do inside Ibrox. But for goodness sake, can you stick the graffiti can’t somewhere you can’t reach them.

I’m not sure what it’s like in other towns, but there are more and more ‘UB’ initials appearing all over erskine. Major road signs, sides of people’s houses etc.

it’s rediculous and totally unwarranted.

the wee stickers were tolerable as they washed off but messing up a town with ‘UB’s all over the place is stupid and isn’t needed.

bigger problems, just kids, wasn’t us, etc etc. I know.

please give it a rest and if you have a bit of sense, can you go wash off the mess you made?

Firstly. Appreciate all you do inside Ibrox. But for goodness sake, can you stick the graffiti can’t somewhere you can’t reach them.

I’m not sure what it’s like in other towns, but there are more and more ‘UB’ initials appearing all over erskine. Major road signs, sides of people’s houses etc.

the wee stickers were tolerable as they washed off but messing up a town with ‘UB’s all over the place is stupid and isn’t needed.

please give it a rest and if you have a bit of sense, can you go wash off the mess you made?

sides of peoples houses?

Same in Bishopton, but of a battle between them and Celtic fans.

There’s a wee building that sits in a field just off the Kilwinning bypass.
It changes from UB to UC from week to week, sometimes less than that. The side of building is around 10 x 8 feet and the whole wall gets decorated, it’s actually quite amusing to watch.
On Sunday morning it had HAPPY 12th emblazoned across it :D

Noticed a lot of this appearing in Bishopton too, and it's not the "impressive" ultras type graffiti

It changes from UB to UC from week to week, sometimes less than that. The side of building is around 10 x 8 feet and the whole wall gets decorated, it’s actually quite amusing to watch.
Saw alot of UB graffiti in Kilwinning yesterday
:D

F.UCK SCOTRAIL

EcVUZkAXkAE1JNo

EcVUZj6WAAIUmKd

EbM7xE0WsAUJWa1

Some of the stuff, like the one above (post 31) is pretty impressive. Not a fan of 'UB' getting aimlessly plastered everywhere but it's better than seeing celtic stuff which is all you seen not so long ago.

Bus stop near my mums has UB07 on it, which I’d rather than the groin brigade stickers etc that were there previously. Outwith that in Erskine I don’t see too much especially not in heavily populated areas. I see the sellick folk have got 9iar and so on down at the round about beside the hotel. On houses etc though is out of order especially.

Green brigade stickers up on every bin , lamp post and now the local primary school signs where I am in cumbernauld .

I wouldn’t mind if it was union bears stuff but the green brigade stuff is horrible . Massive “ Love Celtic, Hate racism “ sticker right on the school gates this morning . Sickening .

Hate it.

Unless it’s covering up some mentally challenged shite, in which case I think “well done lads” :D

I notice that changing on a weekly basis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back