Hearts/Partick Thistle SFA Charge (Notice of Complaint)

Back to court for this.
Needless attempt at bullying from the SFA, Lord Clarke has already sent a shot across the SPFL's bow (my reading) regarding this. The SPFL are actually doing themselves no good by this action, it seems ill advised to anyone out with a corrupt cabal.

They don’t appoint the panel, they get to choose 1 of the 3. Why do people keep repeating misinformation
Yes most of us know that but they appoint folk to the list of potential arbitrators and oversee the process. That's what most folks are saying that's not misinformation.

I'm pretty sure that there was reference made during the case before Lord Clark about potential punishments and possible expulsion due to the path Hearts and Thistle had taken

Lord Clark, if I remember correctly, was not impressed, questioned the legality of any potential punishment and suggested that such action could see the matter back in court.

Guess these guys are just so used to bullying people and getting their own way that they dont care. That could well be their downfall and if, as suggested elsewhere in the thread, certain documents aren't available then this will be heading straight back to court.

Hearts and Partick clearly have them rattled and need to hold their nerve now.
I'm with you on this. I think this is another own goal by SFA/SPFL. Even more evidence of corruption

Lord Clark certainly did not like the threat to put Hearts/PT " out the game". Also I don't think he thought it's legal for the authorities to ban clubs from taking action via courts.

My view is he was siding with Hearts/PT but giving the SFA last chance to do the right thing. If arbitration does not sort this then it will be back to the courts

This is the most ridiculous notion I’ve read all day to be honest.
What’s ridiculous about it?

That’s why the big 5 nations always get their way with UEFA, and the reason they will ultimately break away.

Sometimes you need to look to the future and think outside the box. It’s not any more ridiculous that just accepting our current situation and doing nothing.

A club with our history and fan base should be aiming far higher than the corrupt set up we find ourselves in. If you’ve any ideas I'm all ears.

I'm with you on this. I think this is another own goal by SFA/SPFL. Even more evidence of corruption

Lord Clark certainly did not like the threat to put Hearts/PT " out the game". Also I don't think he thought it's legal for the authorities to ban clubs from taking action via courts.

My view is he was siding with Hearts/PT but giving the SFA last chance to do the right thing. If arbitration does not sort this then it will be back to the courts
You would think they were trying to get the boot the way they are acting Jesus Christ

Back to court for this.
Needless attempt at bullying from the SFA, Lord Clarke has already sent a shot across the SPFL's bow (my reading) regarding this. The SPFL are actually doing themselves no good by this action, it seems ill advised to anyone out with a corrupt cabal.

It does at a business level, but if at a personal level Doncaster & MacLennan will be forced
to resign if the truth is exposed, maybe their cronies are trying to protect them SP ?

Scottish football is unable to stop eating itself to death.
Will the Hearts and Thistle supporters be likely to attend Hampden to protest the SFA/SPFL behaviour?
I'm sure more than a few us, and other club's fans would also give support to this.
I've had a SFA & SPFL CORRUPT TO THE CORE banner made up same as the one at Ibrox, It is 8ft x 5ft. It will be available for any such activity.

Will the Hearts and Thistle supporters be likely to attend Hampden to protest the SFA/SPFL behaviour?
I'm sure more than a few us, and other club's fans would also give support to this.
I've had a SFA & SPFL CORRUPT TO THE CORE banner made up same as the one at Ibrox, It is 8ft x 5ft. It will be available for any such activity.

Brilliant.

Why am I not surprised ? :))

For me this is 100% exactly what I wanted.....if hearts and thistle are not backed financially by us it's an own goal we have the corrupt bastards right where we want them now.......on full frontal gloves off nowhere to hide now is the time to out everything if we can

Great stuff, you just knew that this would be coming, no doubt at a behind the scenes instigation of Uefa, with an input from PH lurking behind the scenes.

Hertz and Plastic need to think of the bigger picture, as the pape'rs will be urging tomorrow.

It is conceivable that the SPFL have realised that if they release the necessary documentation then they, and possibly others including guys on the SFA board and the fat Japanese, are fecked. In addition, with all communications being electronic, that they can't withhold it or delete it without ending up back in court.

Having realised those facts they may now consider their chances of success in the Arbitration process less optimistically than they previously did. That being the case, and not wanting exposed, their only possible escape route is to stop the Arbitration.

As they dont have the funds to pay off Hearts and Partick their only option is to revert to type and go for the bully boy tactics and hope Hearts and Partick fold.

They are clearly rattled and it's difficult to see any way this will not end up back at court.

The good Judge will surely be taking an interest in the goings on.

sending the 2 teams to arbitration with the SFA and then the SFA issue a notice of complaint against the 2 teams which could destroy the 2 teams

I hope the good Judge is asked for his thoughts on the matter

Well, crowds will be able to gather soon. :) Personally just a few people ringing a bell shouting shame as the likes of Doncaster and others from the cabal walk from their car to the steps of hampden.

Are they meeting in Hampden or is it zoom call meetings?

Back