Your best estimate of when we will get back into the stadium to watch the games live?

Full to capacity?

Probably be a while but I heard horse racing is to have punters for Goodwood. So hopefully sooner rather than later.

Going by todays events, we could have cured Covid, vaccinated the entire country and have no restrictions and the SPFL/SFA will still be in court without a ball being kicked.

That being said, with the risk of a second wave and wee Nikkla playing it overly cautious at every turn, maybe not until next year before we have more than a half full stadium.

December for full capacity, as long as the virus doesn't spike through the winter.

There will almost certainly be limited numbers this year, my guess for the first time punters are allowed in would be October, all going well then half capacity towards the end of the year and full capacity Jan/Feb next year.

I reckon on about a third capacity possibly mid November BUT I also suspect that there will be mini spikes of Rona here and there in Scotland that will see the idiot government taking an uber cautious approach to major events.

I’m optimistic and fearful in equal measures as it’s clear that Sturgeon is relishing the control she has over us all and she’ll be reluctant to let go as she won’t ever be in this position again. I do fear she could keep us all away from all events till spring next year.

I hope I’m wrong as football is absolutely soulless without spectators.

Quarter full by the end of August.

Half full by the end of September.

Full by the end of November.

I think the Government will wait to see what happens in the next several months, especially in the winter. Till then I think things will proceed with a great deal of caution.

Reckon it’ll be about 20% capacity around about October, personally can’t see full sporting/music venues until there’s a vaccine or at least no case for months.

We will see the fans in stadiums by November/December, there will then be another spike in Feb and we’ll in lockdown again.

We will see the fans in stadiums by November/December, there will then be another spike in Feb and we’ll in lockdown again.

Whilst we are 10 points clear when that happens.

Que the league being Null & Voided too.

I honestly dont see Full Capacity until season 2021/22 or when there is a vaccine.

Don't think we will see a full stadium until the new year , and for a while after that it will be with masks for everyone.

Liewell will likely get his way and KO the season in front of a small crowd. I reckon they might need it for reasons of corporate hospitality, since it’s tainted flag day.

Provided there is no spike you might see half full stadiums by the end of the year.

That’s an optimistic view based on the Covid numbers continuing to decline. Any new wave and it will be back to square one.

Tbh i think it could be march next yr.. reason being.. infection rates are still pretty high and we still have autumn and winter to come.. i wish it was oct nov but i honesty cant see it

Gotta be some sort of staggered approach not long after the season starts. If pubs, restaurants and coffee shops can have punters without masks on tomorrow surely football stadiums can too?

Hospitality by mid/ late august ( no different to being in a restaurant or bar) then half full by mid sept. Full stadium by mid October

Back