Grady Diangana

“Diangana generally plays as a right-sided attacking midfielder but can play across the forward line.”

From Wiki so I don’t know how true it is

Looks a talented player with decent stats last season with West Brom. As always with young players it very much depends on whether he has the mentality and can cope with the massive step up in terms of expectations

From one report........ "The report details that West Ham would look for a fee between £15-20m for the winger, should Diangana look to leave the club this summer"

Can only be on loan if we are genuinely interested.

He had an excellent season in the Championship, would be surprised if West Ham loaned him out again, at 22 he’s not really a youngster in football terms.

Looks a talented young player and highly rated.

Bags of pace, can play on either wing, has a decent left foot, drives at the opposition, looks creative and certainly provides a goal threat.

On a plus point he looks a considerable upgrade on any player other than Kent in our wide positions.

This one has my attention although he has a long contact with West Ham :(

Seen the heading and thought this was about someone with a speach impediment talking about Lady Diana.

Haven't really heard of him but judging by that video alone he's a talented youngster who's played first team football for West Ham. Can't imagine the fee being below £10m so surely we're looking at a loan?

If it helps get Hagi at the point of our midfield then it can't be a bad thing. I actually think having Arfield or Aribo to the right will be how things will shape up.

Hes one of the most highly rated youngsters in the championship, any west brom fan Ive spoken to about him has raved about him. Would be a huge coup but I reckon a huge fee too and I can’t really see a loan to us happening as I feel most premiership clubs would feel championship experience is more beneficial to their development so unsure on this one

Youtube highlights from this season (I know Windass looks like Pele in his, but gives a good account of his playing style for those that haven't seen him before).

Watched a bit of West Brom this season and the boys a player, easily good enough for the EPL next season. Prob only possibility to us would be a loan which seems unlikely. Link is most likely his agent stirring the pot.

Last edited:
I never have a fuckin clue what is goin on in most of these YouTube videos. Folk watch them and somehow canny help themselves over egging the pudding.

The boys looks like the best player in the five a side team you played against last week.

Anyone going mad about signing him is a hipster Athletic subscribing ultimate team try hard.

The video is basically the boy chipping the ball about for three mins.

I'm in.

I never have a fuckin clue what is goin on in most of these YouTube videos. Folk watch them and somehow canny help themselves over egging the pudding.

The boys looks like the best player in the five a side team you played against last week.

Anyone going mad about signing him is a hipster Athletic subscribing ultimate team try hard.

The video is basically the boy chipping the ball about for three mins.

I'm in.
Any academy player from an epl side will look the part in a YouTube compilation. See; Ejaria, Ojo, Oduwa, Zelalem...

No chance this will happen I’m afraid. Sad because even as a loan it would be a sensational signing.

I know YouTube compilations can be misleading, boys a proper player though and easily good enough to get games in the EPL next season. Would be a huge coup to get him and most likely silly money if his contract runs to 2025.

Ooooft. Not gonna happen, but would give many in the stands the horn quite rightly.

Diang - Hagi - Kent
Morelos

With Kent and Diang switching wings, we'd be happy paying customers. Let's hope west ham stay up and west brom miss out on promotion! (Not that's I'm holding out any hopes)

Back