Match Thread Rangers v Coventry City, Friendly, Saturday 25 July 2020 - 5.15pm kickoff - live on Premier Sports 1

The whole team was abysmal after the winter break, do we bin every single player?

As poor as Morelos was at the turn of the year, the service he was getting was even worse.
I'm not defending Morelos anymore if you want to thats up to you, I would rather have a striker who is maybe not as explosive over 2 or 3 months but who is consistent over a full season and who is available for a full season.

Hagi is miles ahead of anyone in this team his touch and turn is unreal and the vision for that pass to Alfie when he put it wide was filth.

Just wait till he’s actually sold, see how far this team gets with someone like Dykes in his place, or even an ageing Defoe. See how long we stay in touch with Celtic without him digging us out of holes, I reckon if we pushed hard we could stay with them till about Halloween.

Some absolute clueless derogatory pish getting spouted on here about him.

I think I’m reading this right.
Rangers are winning 2-0 against a Coventry team with 10 behind the ball.
More of the same this season Rangers

Just wait till he’s actually sold, see how far this team gets with someone like Dykes in his place, or even an ageing Defoe. See how long we stay in touch with Celtic without him digging us out of holes, I reckon if we pushed hard we could stay with them till about Halloween.

I've said it before but when Alfie does eventually leave how hard he will be to replace as a player for us. It will certainly cost more than £1m that's for sure.

Jesus Christ, social media is embarrassing. People are already chucking in the towel against Aberdeen next week.

They’re slagging Gerrard off for nothing changing, but what’s certainly consistent is the zoomers.

We will add quality to the squad, but that’s going to be difficult at this point in time whilst other leagues are still going.

Rubbish,he's actually played ok,just didn't score. We'd be up shit creek if he stayed on and got injured.
He didn’t have a bad game, set up Aribo, but he needs a goal. He wouldn’t get injured if he stayed on. In saying that he hates Aberdeen, so he might get a hat trick!

We need players that will be team players .. all in it together next season.. we cant afford selfish huffy players, i love the wee man and but his behaviour since newyr is very concerning .. he still looks as if hees a outsider amonst the players.... mon wee man we really need you next season.. as for looking grumpy going off.. i think hees like that all the time. But he still looks unfit.
I understand during lockdown that he went home but while he went out his way to help the poor in his country i saw other Rangers players posting videos of them getting fit.. its a tad concerning but only a tad

Another win , another clean sheet, 3/4 really good performances.
I’d hate to see this place if we struggle in a game that means something

Some absolute clueless derogatory pish getting spouted on here about him.

I get that people don’t like him and he’s a huffy bastard at times. But reading the comments you’d think he was just some expendable striker and not the player who really drove us on during our best spells of the last 2 seasons, or the player with whom his loss of form saw more or less the collapse of our entire season.

We need players that will be team players .. all in it together next season.. we cant afford selfish huffy players, i love the wee man and but his behaviour since newyr is very concerning .. he still looks as if hees a outsider amonst the players.... mon wee man we really need you next season.. as for looking grumpy going off.. i think hees like that all the time. But he still looks unfit.
I understand during lockdown that he went home but while he went out his way to help the poor in his country i saw other Rangers players posting videos of them getting fit.. its a tad concerning but only a tad

defoe was interviewed a few weeks back for some online blog and you could tell he was frustrated by Morelos and his attitude

Back