Match Thread Rangers v Coventry City, Friendly, Saturday 25 July 2020 - 5.15pm kickoff - live on Premier Sports 1

Trying to login to RTV (missed the Motherwell game so only just redeemed code). When I try to login on my tv nothing happens, no login prompts just as if button wasn’t clicked. Tried it on my phone and it says ‘Unauthorized country. Content only available in some countries’.

This is the first time I’ve tried it on tv since new site. It worked previous. Has anyone else come across these issues?

Trying to login to RTV (missed the Motherwell game so only just redeemed code). When I try to login on my tv nothing happens, no login prompts just as if button wasn’t clicked. Tried it on my phone and it says ‘Unauthorized country. Content only available in some countries’.

This is the first time I’ve tried it on tv since new site. It worked previous. Has anyone else come across these issues?

:eek:

Just 1300 or so posts mate. Drop in and see if we can help you. I suspect, if you are trying to login on the RangersTV website, you haven’t read the instructions on how to access the match stream as a VST viewer.

Last edited:
:eek:

Just 1300 or so posts mate. Drop in and see if we can help you. I suspect, if you are trying to login on the RangersTV website, you haven’t read the instructions on how to access the match stream as a VST viewer.

Cheers mate, should have known there’d have been a thread on it! Thanks got that

Back