RangersTV Lineup announced tomorrow - Heart & Hand

Guessing by all the ‘ITK’ people following Clive Tyldesley tonight he’s going to be involved. Quite happy if that’s the case.

Gerry McNee would be epic

Would be weird without him shouting Gascoigne, Laudrup or Albertz.

Thats all I remember him saying on Scotsport
Was there not a period of time (after Gazza booted the ball at him in the press box for something McNee had said) where he would only refer to Gazza as "The Number Eight"? :D

An iconic voice of so many big moments. It's a pretty decent effort from the club if so considering that I'd imagine EPL clubs will be looking to do similar pretty soon as can't see every single he continuing to be broadcast by Sky/BT/BBC.

I'd imagine it will be McCoist alongside him if so. Going to sound like FIFA 2005 or something.

Dont know if it was related but Clive tyldesley did an interview with heart and hand which is pretty random to be fair.

This could end up making the club a fortune if we make this a proper production with analysis etc would be brilliant.

Tyldesley would be decent

I like Tom, likeable guy and a good bear but some of his quotes are cringe and has left us open to be mocked by other fans due to it in the past

Correct. He is a great bear and that, to an extent, is his downfall. He gets caught up in the moment like us all and his words have been used to mock us, and maybe even as motivation for Celtic, a few times now.

What it does show is that we’re putting a few bob into this and that probably means we know that there’s a very slim chance of seeing a full or even a nearly full stadium this season.

Have you got any examples?

Tom is fine. I imagine he'll continue to do the away games and others not on the ST.
Sorry but Tom isn’t fine. The club are trying to modernise in every department and he’s miles out in that regard. Time for someone new who can fit the criteria for the image the club is trying to portray.

I hope we find him a job behind the scenes where he can flourish whilst continuing to work for the club he loves.

Tom is fine. I imagine he'll continue to do the away games and others not on the ST.

Yes. His words at the end of the December win at Celtic Park about the Celtic players no longer having it their own way and us being back.

The thing he said about taking it to the SFA on Monday a couple years back.

There have been various goal commentries and things they've mocked over the years which is a real shame.

These are just off the top of my head at midnight mate.

I honestly think he is too emotionally involved and sometimes says things like a fan would say. Now that's great for the most part but at least the things I shout after the game aren't kept forever now to be used against us like his unfortunately are.

It's not a dig at all but if it's a more polished look we are going for them it's the correct move.

Yes. His words at the end of the December win at Celtic Park about the Celtic players no longer having it their own way and us being back.

The thing he said about taking it to the SFA on Monday a couple years back.

There have been various goal commentries and things they've mocked over the years which is a real shame.

These are just off the top of my head at midnight mate.

I honestly think he is too emotionally involved and sometimes says things like a fan would say. Now that's great for the most part but at least the things I shout after the game aren't kept forever now to be used against us like his unfortunately are.

It's not a dig at all but if it's a more polished look we are going for them it's the correct move.

Fair enough. We'll disagree. I don't mind the emotion - indeed, I find that a positive.

After the December win at the piggery he named Brown and a few others and rambled on.

Of course once they were announced as league winners, they were all over that clip of Tom rambling on and naming their players. Sure even one of their players was laughing at it.

Riddy material

It's hardly the worst either. I'm sure every commentator has made an arse of it with their comments.

Anyway, I know I'm on a loser in defending Tom. But we're now finding new angles to criticise him when suggesting his words are used to "mock us" and give Celtic motivation.

It's a fact they've been used to mock us mate. That's not a criticism. We all say things that come back to haunt us. But it's a stonewall fact that they use his words on things to laugh at Rangers. You asked for examples and I provided.

I don't want to go any further as I don't want to feel as if I'm running the man down as he is a good bear.

It's a fact they've been used to mock us mate. That's not a criticism. We all say things that come back to haunt us. But it's a stonewall fact that they use his words on things to laugh at Rangers. You asked for examples and I provided.

I don't want to go any further as I don't want to feel as if I'm running the man down as he is a good bear.

RIval fans taking the pish. My, my, whatever next.

After the December win at the piggery he named Brown and a few others and rambled on.

Of course once they were announced as league winners, they were all over that clip of Tom rambling on and naming their players. Sure even one of their players was laughing at it.

Riddy material
‘Announced as league winners’ - I know what is the riddy material there and it ain’t Tom having a pop after a game during which he watched us being cheated from minute 1 to minute 95 and still triumphing.

I really hope Tom is still involved, I know he's not everyone cup of tea but being overseas I've really enjoyed his commentary and while it's important to get the coverage right now I can't see us keeping whoever we bring in once all the fans are back in the stadium so will need to have a plan when that happens. I'm sure the club do have a plan for that however

The Arriba Arriba Aribo one when he scored against Braga wasn't the best.

Morelos goal against Legia Warsaw.

The cringefest when we beat the scum at the chamber of secrets.

Those are just two that I can think of.

Toms a lovely guy and I’m sure the club could find a position he’d be better suited to but he ruins RTV.

It’s just screeching and him talking utter bollocks.

Sophie Wallace presenting?
Or maybe Keys and Gray?
Jim Proudfoot on commentary.
McCann and Boyd would be good.

Morelos goal against Legia Warsaw.

The cringefest when we beat the scum at the chamber of secrets.

Those are just two that I can think of.

Toms a lovely guy and I’m sure the club could find a position he’d be better suited to but he ruins RTV.

It’s just screeching and him talking utter bollocks.
I thought his commentary on the Morelos v Legia goal was great tbh.

Hayley for me....
Clive Tyldsley now being followed by C1872...

I am going to be disappointed aren’t I

Back