Training top sales now live on official club shop website

Why is there no link to this from the sites landing page?
Not a clue, I did have a look this morning and couldn’t find it through the website.

If it wasn’t for the OP I’d have assumed there was a delay on the stuff being available for sale.

Get it sorted Castore.

Hard to find on the site and too expensive for me. Sorry.

I want a Hagi Hoody but looking like that will be about £80!

There were 40 items listed when it first went live, down to 24 now

Anyone understand the info for waist sizes. I am between 34/36 waist but on their info that makes me a small??
I am normally between a medium/Large depending on the item.

Gear looks excellent. I never buy any training stuff, to be honest, but I'll be making an exception this year.

Can get to the training gear with that link but if you then look at the kits there's no menu to get back to the training range.

Anyone understand the info for waist sizes. I am between 34/36 waist but on their info that makes me a small??

Are they using half sizes for their measuremnets like they do on the chest?

This confused the shit out of me ordering the strip.

It's a new way of doing it as far as I'm aware.

Nothing for the kids?
All you men will look like irons cutting about in the Rangers training gear to get the messages for the Mrs

They are definitely still working on it

The black gerrard training tshirts link doesnt even bring up a page any more

Its not sold out. Its totally removed from site.

Patience.

Oft, would’ve loved a drill top but they prices are a bit too steep. Nearly double on last year’s training stuff.
This is great stuff, some of it a wee bit pricey but it’s quality merch, hopefully the club make an absolute fortune.

The stuff is undoubtedly nice & presumably good quality but £55 for training joggers & £45 for a t-shirt is pricey indeed.

I'm confused with chest sizes in cm, if you convert to inches seem very big. Bought a Castore jacket in XL and it was tiny.
I'll pop in to the shop in a week or 2.

If your running a small business from your front living room and one of your product ranges isn’t advertised and doesn’t have a link in main menu (you have to use search bar), you’d be on to your web designer and letting them know about it. Trying not to fault find, but we where told over and over that Castore where 1st in class for E-Commerce

Like the matchday tshirt with the orange stripe down it but £48 is a bit much for wearing about the house. Appreciate though I'm not the target market for these items as I'm probably a bit old.

Only 24 results now when there were 36 on the link earlier?

Are they removing stuff that's out of stock like the coaches 1/4 zip tops etc?

The actual page for the Gerrard black tshirt doesnt even work any more as was in my basket.

Maybe not for release today or actually sold out that quick. But if it was sold out page would just be live with no stock, surely.

Not looking like anything new on whats already there, been a while

They are definitely still working on it

The black gerrard training tshirts link doesnt even bring up a page any more

Its not sold out. Its totally removed from site.

Patience.

Patience being the operative word.

But not when we have an abundance of verruca salts wanting/demanding a t shirt.

Calm down people.

Back