Club confirm Itten

Happy to PM, just met him and his agent.
Could you elaborate on where you met him and the situation? If it’s a place he still is, then you could say “a well known Glasgow city centre restaurant” if you don’t want to say it. There is no need for PM’s really. Think fellow bears just want some info on how your chance meeting came about.

FWIW this is the signing I like, young striker. Scored goals at a level not to different from our league in terms of standard. International and has scored a couple at international level.

I know nothing about this guy but if he is more of a target man then it bodes well that we have learned from the previous seasons and will now have another dimension to our play when needing to breakdown defensive teams.

Hmmm

Times suggest OP works at Airport. Nothing in from Zurich today...

Maybe detoured from Islay or Campeltown, or Charleroi

Hmmm

Times suggest OP works at Airport. Nothing in from Zurich today...

Maybe detoured from Islay or Campeltown, or Charleroi
I'm not sure how much I'd trust Glasgow Airport arrivals information. The first flight at the top of the board is the 09:30 Loganair flight from... Glasgow????

Medial Ligament injury in 18/19 which kept him out for a while but I'm sure we will look pretty closely at that during the medical. Hasn't hampered him this (last) season with 20 goals in 36 games.

If the fee is under 3 million I will be very happy. I seen 2.5 mentioned, for a young Swiss striker who has more goals than games for the national side. That is very good going, genuinely more excited by this than Roofe.

Back