Club confirm Itten

MCL tears aren't too bad I don't think.

Kept him out for about 3 months by the look of things. He's gone a full season since then without any issues though.

Doubt its anything to worry about but, as Rangers fans, you know how these things have gone in the past. Best to be aware. I look forward to his debut goal against St Johnstone.:) If the signing happens, of course.

Kept him out for about 3 months by the look of things. He's gone a full season since then without any issues though.

Doubt its anything to worry about but, as Rangers fans, you know how these things have gone in the past. Best to be aware. I look forward to his debut goal against St Johnstone.:) If the signing happens, of course.
I wonder if he will celebrate if he scores against his old Club :D

Just watched a YouTube video of him, looks a talent big strong quick can find a pass and knows where the goal is

id imagine if stuttgart were in for him he would have known by now if that media in germany are reporting it. so if he is here in glasgow i cant see stuttgart making a difference

hopefully lol

So from the sounds of it we could be going into the St Mirren game with: Aribo, Kent, Hagi, Morelos (probably), and now Roofe and Itten - sounds pretty good to me.

Maybe Stuttgart can offer more in wages but surely the attraction of European football and hopefully winning trophies will entice him ?

Back