New Strips

Is there a simple way to cancel a preorder? Mine has been at Hermes since 2/8. I've had no email responses in 4 days. I'm hacked off and I just want my money back so that I can walk into a shop with my kid and buy the top now. If they think I'm waiting until 15th August then making another email enquiry with a reply time of 5 business days they're at it.

Is there a simple way to cancel a preorder? Mine has been at Hermes since 2/8. I've had no email responses in 4 days. I'm hacked off and I just want my money back so that I can walk into a shop with my kid and buy the top now. If they think I'm waiting until 15th August then making another email enquiry with a reply time of 5 business days they're at it.

How in what way is customer service excellent when they don’t even respond to Bears on here who have shelled out a few bob for basically nothing so far?
I said that I found it excellent. That doesn’t mean that it’s excellent for everyone. I was attempting to point out (not clearly enough, obviously) that not everyone’s experience is the same as that of those expressing disappointment on here. You always hear the moans -satisfied customers usually just get on with life.

A week after the original delivery date still no email still no strips delivered their getting till Monday and then I’m wanting my money back.

First wash and the small Castore branding on the bottom of the shirt has started to come away :rolleyes:. Everything else is fine, has this happened to anyone else?

Where's the Rangers Ma's when you need them LOL.:rolleyes::)

I always remember being told wash them inside out, not within 48 hours of printing and don't use fabric conditioner as it can affect the print. So I've always stuck to that and previous tops have been fine. Can't speak for any Castore stuff as not washed it yet. Would also suggest washing at 30 :)

Anyone received their voucher yet? Had no update on delivery or further messages since the generic number sent on Wednesday.
Stock should have been pulled from the store to fulfil pre-orders too if we are being honest.

Last edited:
Anyone received their voucher yet? Had no update on delivery or further messages since the genetic number sent on Wednesday.
Stock should have been pulled from the store to fulfil pre-orders too if we are being honest.

No, nothing here apart from the email saying I was getting £25 voucher. No fresh despatch email and no activity against the original order when I look it up. They said 3 business days so I will give them that at least.

Nothing since "You're getting £25 voucher" email on Thursday. No voucher, delivery date, nothing..

Does anyone know for definite how to cancel and get PayPal refund? Some sticky to help bears?

I always remember being told wash them inside out, not within 48 hours of printing and don't use fabric conditioner as it can affect the print. So I've always stuck to that and previous tops have been fine. Can't speak for any Castore stuff as not washed it yet. Would also suggest washing at 30 :)

Unless they're actually dirty, I’d wash inside out cold. Do the same with jeans and they’ll last for years longer

Still nothing since first order. Time to call it for what it is. Fancy dan company who aren’t up to the task. Take your money and can’t deliver your goods or be bothered to reply to your complaints.

the club should be giving them a roasting for this shambles

Nothing since "You're getting £25 voucher" email on Thursday. No voucher, delivery date, nothing..

Does anyone know for definite how to cancel and get PayPal refund? Some sticky to help bears?
I’ve not even had the £25 voucher email I’d also like to know how to cancel and get the refund from PayPal

Still waiting for my pre order. Not 1 email or any kind of response. I can accept there may be hiccups but for a brand who claims to be digitally native they have failed a significant amount of pre / mail order customers on their primary "digitally native" platform.

Even the most primitive ordering system should have the ability to track what orders have been processed and be able to create a distribution list from those still to be done and send an email with some sort of ETA.

Mine just arrived. A week late but didn’t need it on time so not too fussed. Had Rangers packaging too.

I have every sympathy with those still waiting and the lack of communication is unacceptable. However, I do wonder if repeatedly sending the same email to Castore 2,3,4,5 and 6 times - to an already overwhelmed (despite doubling the staff) support team - is the way to go. Seems a bit self-defeating to me.
Castore should actively know of the issues. They know who ordered, they should know which of these orders has been fulfilled and which are on backorder.
They could be a little pro-active in their Comms and then folk don't need to chase.
They can't even answer an email within 48 hrs. Not even close to that timeline it would seem.
Get a message out to everyone who is waiting. That can't be that difficult.
Hermes have played a part here but Castore own the customer. They are doing a really poor job of managing that.
I have my boys top now but this customer experience will ensure I don't pre-order in the future. I'll wait till it's on the shelf and go purchase that way.
Shame as I'm sure.the cash in advance helps Castore ( not sure if it gives Rangers cash earlier also)

Castore should actively know of the issues. They know who ordered, they should know which of these orders has been fulfilled and which are on backorder.
They could be a little pro-active in their Comms and then folk don't need to chase.
They can't even answer an email within 48 hrs. Not even close to that timeline it would seem.
Get a message out to everyone who is waiting. That can't be that difficult.
Hermes have played a part here but Castore own the customer. They are doing a really poor job of managing that.
I have my boys top now but this customer experience will ensure I don't pre-order in the future. I'll wait till it's on the shelf and go purchase that way.
Shame as I'm sure.the cash in advance helps Castore ( not sure if it gives Rangers cash earlier also)

They did, eventually, get a generic message out via the SLO. All good and well if you are on Twitter. An update on the Club website, or better yet an email to all, would have been better.

Back