Concert crowd singing Ranger song

Northampton Lodger

I love honking my horn
Anybody got the link where a rock group drops in the seven nation army tune and most of the crowd start singing Alfredo Morelos. Might have the wrong tune but am sure someone will know what I mean,

I cant find any footage of this but it happened last December at the o2 academy. Definitely oasis played it and half the crowd burst into the alfredo morelos song. Don't know if this is the one you are referring to
Yep, that sounds about right timing when I seen it but can’t find the clip now. Was beginning to think I had imagined it.

Had similar experiences at gigs and festivals, videos like this really show how much of a loud minority that mob are.

Reactions: 8-1
Many moons ago I went to the same venue to see the rap artist The Game.
He’s obviously from the “Bloods” side of the gang situation in LA so always wore red stuff.
Halfway through the gig took off his red jacket and underneath had a red Rangers away top on!!
Obviously one of the local roadies had went “here wear that mate”.......half the crowd were going daft, booing throwing beer and the other half, including me jumping around cheering haha!!
Only wore if for one song took it off and threw it into the crowd.

Many moons ago I went to the same venue to see the rap artist The Game.
He’s obviously from the “Bloods” side of the gang situation in LA so always wore red stuff.
Halfway through the gig took off his red jacket and underneath had a red Rangers away top on!!
Obviously one of the local roadies had went “here wear that mate”.......half the crowd were going daft, booing throwing beer and the other half, including me jumping around cheering haha!!
Only wore if for one song took it off and threw it into the crowd.
He’s all over Instagram etc in green and grey hoops now unfortunately

Is there Not a video of a concert in the hydro of sweet Caroline or something Being sung and the whole place is singing add insult of some sort??? I know that’s very vague and I’m probably making it up

Back