Castore - where's my stuff

Had problems with the home kits arriving ordered away ones on the 01/08/20 no sign of them now

Yes they have helped us get out of Ashley nightmare but in my opinion i think they are a mickey mouse outfit and are in over their heads

That won't be popular because some people don't want to hear it but their service is shambolic it's been very amateur to say the least

Last edited:
Clearly they had no ability to make and deliver 300,000 units (strips and training) that would be needed....already almost everything is gone.

I pre-ordered mine, received it last Monday but it was too small. I’ve returned that for a refund and ordered another home top middle of last week (had to get long sleeved version though) it arrived yesterday, was obviously expecting a wait going by what I’d read on here.

Can those of you have not received your order not claim the money back from the cards you have ordered them from and cancel the payment. I know it is a pain in the arse to do this. But if you are hearing nothing and nobody is contacting you then I think I would be forced to do this.
I appreciate not everyone would be able to the store at Ibrox due to where some of you stay but at least you would have your cash back and would be able to order again when it isn’t as busy.

It doesnt matter how many orders their have been

Castores lack of communication to customers has been absolutely shambolic. If this wasn't Rangers related you would be taking your business elsewhere and leaving scathing customer feedback reviews

Can those of you have not received your order not claim the money back from the cards you have ordered them from and cancel the payment. I know it is a pain in the arse to do this. But if you are hearing nothing and nobody is contacting you then I think I would be forced to do this.
I appreciate not everyone would be able to the store at Ibrox due to where some of you stay but at least you would have your cash back and would be able to order again when it isn’t as busy.

I have opened a dispute with my payment provider, but that also takes time and the issue is the same, they have got to get communication from Castore !

A lot of companies are now having the backlash of the Corona shutdown whether directly or indirectly. My wife has been waiting more than a month for( Wait for it) a pair of shoes.:) It is not just Castore that are having difficulties many companies are.

Do you think the standard of service so far has been good?
I have no complaints at all and neither do the majority of fans. Yes a minority have issues that’s to be expected with them only having 3 months to prepare.

I think they should have dealt with the home strip orders before releasing the away kit and all the training gear so soon.
Definitely looks like they have taken on too much in a short space of time

I've not enquired yet but I will definitely need it for the 55th title celebrations if possible. Directions when you reach Morocco turn right we're the second island in.

I pre ordered for the wean on the 1st of July like every one else

It arrived 3 days late like most peoples.

However, the order was wrong.

I emailed every day for 7 days in a row, got no response to the first two.
3rd one got an automated reply to email consierge.

No response to 4, 5 and 6

Then the day after #7, I got a reply from a human and a partial refund.

They really are a small time shit show

h6t1w96.png

Hope there’s some left tomorrow, got both long sleeve t shirts with the same design last week, superb quality

In the clubs statement last week.

Regrettably, approximately 3% of shirts ordered online are still to be delivered, which is a matter both the club and Castore take seriously and are working tirelessly to rectify. Both Rangers and Castore apologise to those fans who have not received their shirts to date.

The majority were due to an issue with a third-party courier and all products have now been resent as a priority by Castore with a commitment that any remaining issues with delivery will be resolved by no later than 15 August.

I've probably got enough from them now. Bought a Castore hoodie when the deal was announced. Bought the home strip and three items of training gear last week too.

I think I'll hold off giving them any more cash until they've sorted out the shambles of what they've left people waiting for and can answer their emails to people .

‘Limited edition’ Suggests it may never be available online. It’s a shame that the orange training top and this could potentially be the biggest selling items outside of strips yet there probably won’t be enough produced to satisfy demand

Yes but they aren't working tirelessly.

No-one has had any emails from them since that club statement, or any shirts.

In the clubs statement last week.

Regrettably, approximately 3% of shirts ordered online are still to be delivered, which is a matter both the club and Castore take seriously and are working tirelessly to rectify. Both Rangers and Castore apologise to those fans who have not received their shirts to date.

The majority were due to an issue with a third-party courier and all products have now been resent as a priority by Castore with a commitment that any remaining issues with delivery will be resolved by no later than 15 August.
So last week they had identified that 3%. It should not have been that big an issue to send out a generic email to those affected.

It wont be £160.00 for a rangers hoodie ffs, are yeez mental:)):)):))

edit just seen its the garcia hoodie, I now take back what i say about:cool:

I wouldn't be soo confident. They are on record as saying their replica will be in line with "normal" prices, which it is to a certain degree. This is their premium range with Rangers FC on it.

yeah just seen that bro.

I take it back haha, my bad:)

Haven’t even got an order confirmation,I’ll give till the end of the week and claim a refund.

Back