Castore - where's my stuff

Agreed mate, big mistake. They need an opportunity to try and salvage this deal though imo.

Interested to know what guarantees Rangers were given. Some chunky issues for the Board to work through with Castore.

Rebranding the jumpers is a ridiculous action and whoever saw fit to add our badge and bump the price by £40 should be sacked.

I bought a pint glass and a pen from the store yesterday. You’ll see this sort of thing slowly appear as it gets manufactured.

I can confirm that the Rangers logo is still present after one wash.
Was the glass full or half full mate ?

It’s quite simple, Castore should have made it clear to us that they didn’t have time. If they came out and said; look we want. To get the 3 kits out to you because that’s the most important thing and we want that to run smoothly. The lifestyle range will take a bit more time and we want to give you the best quality products as possible, then nobody would have had an issue with that. They’ve bowed down under pressure and panicked. They should have had the balls to say we’re compromising our quality here to please people.

I think some people need to figure out the difference from teething problems to con artistry!

Some people need to open their eyes we have been took for mugs and are a laughing stock.

We are dealing with liars and con men.

For me all football clubs have always done this and it’s totally fine practice if then priced accordingly. £45 with a castore badge is an affront. £15-20 with no castore badge would have been normal in my opinion.
You think a £4 school jumper iron on a couple of badges sell on for £55 under a different picture on the website is totally fine?

Edit i agree with £20 price not £55

Agreed mate, big mistake. They need an opportunity to try and salvage this deal though imo.
Definitely, they can recover from this.

I'm guessing some of our support won't understand how contracts work, you can't just pitch up and say fck off and start again. Those wanting that would be expecting new kit out from the new suppliers within the week.

Board need to act fast. Another statement forthcoming.

It’s quite simple, Castore should have made it clear to us that they didn’t have time. If they came out and said; look we want. To get the 3 kits out to you because that’s the most important thing and we want that to run smoothly. The lifestyle range will take a bit more time and we want to give you the best quality products as possible, then nobody would have had an issue with that. They’ve bowed down under pressure and panicked. They should have had the balls to say we’re compromising our quality here to please people.
Disagree strongly. People were on here whinging about Hummel.

If you purchase something, when it arrives, if it’s not to your satisfaction you return to retailer telling them why.
Its the same with every retailer.
If you go into shop and see the goods and don’t think it’s worth the price you don’t buy it.
That would be the common sense approach, the retailer would soon get the message.

And it is nothing to do with Ill Phil or the Daily Record.

My home top is alright, but not great....and horribly shiny! It was 14 days late however. Others have issues with sizing, flaws, delivery etc. Clearly they had NO idea how they would make and deliver 500,000 items and lied (harsh words but...) about their capacity.

BUT we had to be free from Ashley. It was crucial, and yet to do so we all surely knew that any deal would be 'unusual'...Adidas, Nike etc clearly only do standard deals he would have 'matched'. So we were looking at outsiders, smaller companies etc. This shouldn't be a huge shock...and maybe in a few years we can look again at Umbro and have a 'normal' deal but that wasn't on he cards - not an option.

It also has its upsides as our royalty rate per sale is higher than usual, it's just there is nothing to buy :)

As I posted elsewhere, we are 20 days into a 4 years deal, and with a three month lead time - it will take time for them to get a full range of stock in (and judge how much of each type is needed. No point in ordering another 100K first team strips when you might only sell another 20K)

If you purchase something, when it arrives, if it’s not to your satisfaction you return to retailer telling them why.
Its the same with every retailer.
If you go into shop and see the goods and don’t think it’s worth the price you don’t buy it.
That would be the common sense approach, the retailer would soon get the message.
This message needs rammed home and rightly so. We aren’t talking about a handful of imperfections here.

My order of the 3rd kit arrived today. But the training bottoms i ordered weren't in the package even though they've included them in the dispatch note. Yet another mess up from them. I've emailed asking if these will be sent out, if not then i want a refund.

As a side note, i'm happy with the 3rd strip, it's a cracker.

I got the third top, black training gear and the blue training joggies through the post today.

I compared the third kit with the home top and tbh I don’t really get the massive fuss people are kicking up about it. I don’t know if it’s because my home top was made well (still in Turkey) but I like both.

The issue with buying school jumpers and selling them for £60 is a genuine disgrace btw. No idea how anyone could defend practices like that.

Only issue I have is the sizing, it’s all over the fucking place. I previously bought the blue and grey training gear in XL and it was massive so I had to return it.

From the stuff I’ve purchased I’ve had:
Home top XL (spot on size)
Third top XL (spot on)
Anthem jacket XL (a bit tight but ok)
Grey training 1/4 zipper XL (massive)
Grey jogging bottoms XL (massive)
Blue training 1/4 zipper XL (massive)
Blue training bottoms XL (massive)
Black training 1/4 zipper L (perfect)
Black training jogging bottoms L (perfect)
Blue training jogging bottoms L (massive)

How can the black and blue joggers be the same size on the label but be so different in size?

Ive had issues returning the stuff as well as the Hermes return code doesn’t scan so I might be stuck with them until I can get back home and exchange them in store.

Okie dokie.

7 days from placing the order of 1no large navy hoodie and 1no all black baseball cap.

Only thing I’ve seen, apart from the confirmation, is when checking the order online is that the all black cap has been removed and replaced with the black/orange hat, which I really don’t want.

Having read the other threads, not sure I really want the £65 hoody now either.

The initial excitement has definitely worn off.

Last edited:
Had returned the top asking for an exchange but they emailed back saying i will be refunded, so looks like il be going in to the shop to get them once its calmed down

Surely they are in breach of contract, and we can get a new supplier in ASAP
The club is becoming a laughing stock off the back of this, and the board seem to be happy to take advantage of our loyalty

Back