Castore - where's my stuff

I just received my order in Dubai (free shipping also which is excellent).

Ordered the away top, black training 1/4 zipper and black training T-shirt on Friday of last week, order received today (Wednesday).

Packaging, quality of the materials and overall product I have been blown away by.

Really amazing service from my own personal experience.

Other than trying the stuff on, I haven’t “properly” worn it, nor washed it, but I really have been impressed by everything so far.

Likely to go back for some more and use the discount code in the catalogue which came with the stuff.

Ordered the 3rd top yesterday and was delivered today...Royal Mail spot on
ordered the home top On pre order and received 2 weeks later than meant to...Hermes total riot

I just received my order in Dubai (free shipping also which is excellent).

Ordered the away top, black training 1/4 zipper and black training T-shirt on Friday of last week, order received today (Wednesday).

Packaging, quality of the materials and overall product I have been blown away by.

Really amazing service from my own personal experience.

Other than trying the stuff on, I haven’t “properly” worn it, nor washed it, but I really have been impressed by everything so far.

Likely to go back for some more and use the discount code in the catalogue which came with the stuff.
The discount code is for Castore's website only and not Rangers merchandise mate.
with the training stuff you got, is the badge embroidered?

Received an email refunding me for a hoody I bought as part of my online order. I also had a t-shirt in that order but now want to cancel it entirely. At the bottom of the email it states 'reply to this email if you have any queries or email noreply@rangers.co.uk' lmao.

I replied to the email anyway and as expected got hit with 'this mailbox is not monitored'.

Absolute morons running the show.

Also still had no response to the email I sent them on Saturday. I was in-store and think I was incorrectly charged for the 2 black & orange kids sweaters I bought. One was charged at £55 (the same as an adult's version) and 1 was charged at £45.

Starting to think there is definitely a problem with my order.

Placed it on Friday morning for the navy hoodie and the all black baseball cap for delivery to England. Haven’t heard anything since, but see many people have received the same hoodies having ordered the same day as me.

I see the all black hat has now gone from the shop and been replaced with a black/orange one, although the description still says it’s all black. I expect this is the issue holding up the order.

Ordered one of the lifestyle sweaters using the voucher I got for my son's strip being late. Arrived today and it's black with white badges. Not bothered as it seems decent, but seems strange that the only ones on the catalogue are black with orange (the one I ordered) or blue with white.
Got yourself a limited edition! one's like that can be worth a fortune in years to come.

Starting to think there is definitely a problem with my order.

Placed it on Friday morning for the navy hoodie and the all black baseball cap for delivery to England. Haven’t heard anything since, but see many people have received the same hoodies having ordered the same day as me.

I see the all black hat has now gone from the shop and been replaced with a black/orange one, although the description still says it’s all black. I expect this is the issue holding up the order.

That's the exact hoody I ordered. Had my refund notification come through yesterday so no doubt it won't be long until you receive yours.

Thanks.

It was in large, which are currently showing in stock, and ordered it not long after they went live at 10am on Friday.

Will hopefully find out soon.

Exact same here pal. Which annoys me a little as people who ordered after me received theirs but I never. Their stock control system / order processing system leaves a lot to be desired.

Exact same here pal. Which annoys me a little as people who ordered after me received theirs but I never. Their stock control system / order processing system leaves a lot to be desired.

I’m a pretty patient guy, but when I see people around the world have had the same item delivered, and I’ve not heard a thing in England, it’s gets a little irritating. Happy for the folk that have their stuff, unhappy at the lack of communication.

A £100 order is substantial amount of money.

Ordered a hoodie on Saturday.

No sponsor. Large. Made in India on packaging (as if that matters somehow?)

Delivered today and fits as large should.

No complaints.

Still waiting on stuff ordered from next and John Lewis on the same day. Do they have fans forums ?

Last edited:
Well I have got a refund. I had to put a complaint in via PayPal, they didn’t communicate or respond to PayPal either so they have found in my favour As trading as J Carter sportswear........they ignored PayPal.

so no shirt but got my £65 back, I won’t be spending it on-line until the quality issues have been sorted.

Initially thought some of the complaints were a bit OTT but it's now clear they aren't.

If these problems occur next year when there's no more covid excuse and 3 months set up time then seirous questions would need to be asked.

Ordered 3rd kit 1st thing yesterday morning . Mate orders his . Delivered today. I ordered about 3 hours before him no even had a dispatch email

Ordered 3rd kit 1st thing yesterday morning . Mate orders his . Delivered today. I ordered about 3 hours before him no even had a dispatch email

I ordered one yesterday and it arrived this morning via Royal Mail 24hr service.

Already mentioned got an email today for a partial refund of my order placed on Friday (not received yet). The refund is for £30.62 but the tee shirt was £35.
Email sent but we all know how that's going just now.

I hate to complain as I'm loving the fact the club are back in control of the merchandise and appreciate the work the board have done, however...

I ordered two tops for my kids and a training 1/4 zipper for myself. All went through perfectly and I was delighted. Quality was all superb.

I then ordered two T-shirts (£70 total) and the home Anthem Jacket (£95).

T-shirts are absolute dire quality. The type you'd see in Top Shop 2 for a tenner deal! Castore lettering is pealing after one wash. Made in India!!

Jacket is decent quality but it's as if one of the Castore boys aunts ironed on all the Rangers branding before shoving it in the packet. It's already pealing and it's not even been worn.

Emailed. Zero reply. 72 hours in.

Should only be selling strips and trainingwear at the moment.

The lifestyle range is robbery.

Pre-ordered on 1st July and I’ve still received nothing! They’ve had my money seven weeks now I’ll be honest I just want a refund now I’m sick of the way they just ignore you. I’d love to get a phone number for their HQ in the Wirral.

If the brothers had any bollocks they would be on the official site doing an interview telling everyone exactly what is going on, for all the premium brand chat and all bases covered its starting to turn a bit Craig Whyte.

Should be ditched at the end of the season for breach of contract.

No more messing around with amateur outfits, should be looking at Nike, Adidas or New Balance. Quality products with a truly world wide production and distribution network

If the brothers had any bollocks they would be on the official site doing an interview telling everyone exactly what is going on, for all the premium brand chat and all bases covered its starting to turn a bit Craig Whyte.
Exactly.

This is no mistake. They came out with all the Del Boy patter fully knowing they were going to Turkey to con us with the cheapest shit out there.

Returned mine 12 days ago, still no response. Tried to contact them through various methods with no joy.
Ditto. My return with request for a bigger size was received and signed for by SEKO Logistics 10 days ago and not a peep. Given some still haven't received their presale order yet I'm not surprised

Following a post in the other thread mentioning similar, I’ve just checked my order and it’s been updated today.....

The all black baseball cap I ordered has been removed and replaced with the black/orange one. I think I’d have liked the option to have my money back on that and just take the hoody.

Will try emailing them, but expect it will turn up and I will need to send the hat back.

Following a post in the other thread mentioning similar, I’ve just checked my order and it’s been updated today.....

The all black baseball cap I ordered has been removed and replaced with the black/orange one. I think I’d have liked the option to have my money back on that and just take the hoody.

Will try emailing them, but expect it will turn up and I will need to send the hat back.

How is that even allowed? I really want Castore to succeed but their processes look amateurish and it’s like we are dealing with a start up company who are just winging it.

How is that even allowed? I really want Castore to succeed but their processes look amateurish and it’s like we are dealing with a start up company who are just winging it.
I had a fault in one of my training tops, emailed them to ask how I go about getting an exchange but they tried talking me into keeping the faulty top I paid £65 but get a 20% off code my next buy.

So literally no way the customer, I, would get any value out of this situation.

Find it hard to trust scousers as it as guy these two guys are making it even harder.

I had a fault in one of my training tops, emailed them to ask how I go about getting an exchange but they tried talking me into keeping the faulty top I paid £65 but get a 20% off code my next buy.

So literally no way the customer, I, would get any value out of this situation.

Find it hard to trust scousers as it as guy these two guys are making it even harder.
The last sentence is a bit daft

I FINALLY revived an email today after a solid ten days of emailing every day and messaging the rangers Store Instagram page whenever they posted something.

Got the generic 'we will investigate your order with the courier..' email response. No voucher. 'allow 14 days for resolution' this is obviously total nonsense given we all know by now what the issues were MORE then 2 weeks ago!!
Insanely pissed off at this mob now.

I FINALLY revived an email today after a solid ten days of emailing every day and messaging the Rangers Store Instagram page whenever they posted something.

Got the generic 'we will investigate your order with the courier..' email response. No voucher. 'allow 14 days for resolution' this is obviously total nonsense given we all know by now what the issues were MORE then 2 weeks ago!!
Insanely pissed off at this mob now.

That will be the same email I got

I ordered the cotton SS tee in Navy with the small logos on 14/08/20, order was ‘changed’ yesterday and I know look to be receiving the big logo (which I don’t want), but no email or anything to alert me to this change? Original tshirt was showing in stock etc. When I ordered.

I have just had my ordered changed to a t-shirt I don’t want, anyone else had this problem.

Your order was updated on August 19, 2020.
Product imageDescriptionChange
RFC Cotton SS Tee - Navy/WhiteLRemoved
RFC Cotton SS Tee - Navy/WhiteLAdded

Another day and still no public comment from Castore or Rangers on this clusterfu.ck we are watching unfold.....

The longer the head in the sand attitude goes on the worse it will get for Castore who's reputation slides by the day.....this then affects Rangers in the long term with commercial income.

Back