Castore - where's my stuff

we have one person liasing within how many thousands of fans. not
You miss my point! If not him and I agree it shouldn’t be him, I’d hope he would have got the message across and we should have a response sooner.

my gear arrived eventually today but let’s not kid ourselves the service has been a shambles and we wouldn’t accept it from anyone else!

communication is everything and that’s the failing.

What are folk expecting the SLO to do with their emails? All the SLO can do is make Castore aware of a problem they already know exists I would have thought. Let’s face it, both Castore and Rangers are well aware there’s been a bit of a mess here.

What are folk expecting the SLO to do with their emails? All the SLO can do is make Castore aware of a problem they already know exists I would have thought. Let’s face it, both Castore and Rangers are well aware there’s been a bit of a mess here.

It might not make any difference but after two weeks of no answer from Castore I got a reply from them within 10 mins and a resolution within a couple of hours when I copied in SLO and commercial emails.

May be a coincidence, who knows? But I got my issue resolved and I hope others can too.

Finally got a despatch notification today. Just waiting for DHL website updating to get an ETA but based on my previous non-Rangers Castore orders, I'll hopefully get it middle of next week.

I still think the pre-order process was botched and their customer service is appalling. If this was another online company I probably wouldn't buy from them again but as it's for Rangers I know I will.

Email out saying supporters who haven’t received their tops etc will receive a full refund and a £25 gift card. They have appointed a new courier as well

Castore has appointed a new supplier to deliver Rangers products in the expected manner.

The previous level of customer service falls below the standard both Castore and Rangers expect and will never be acceptable.

98% of these products have now been delivered to supporters as of today (Friday 14 August). Those remaining supporters affected, whose original orders cannot be accommodated this week, will receive full refunds together with a £25 voucher, in order they can buy products directly from The Rangers Store or order online.

Well another pissed off customer. Ordered two pairs of shorts on 1/8/20 and they finally arrived today and were two wrong size and wrong colour to what I ordered. Absolute joke of a service. Now I have to return them. I think I’ll just wait until I go into a shop as clearly cannot be trusted to order online.

Well another pissed off customer. Ordered two pairs of shorts on 1/8/20 and they finally arrived today and were two wrong size and wrong colour to what I ordered. Absolute joke of a service. Now I have to return them. I think I’ll just wait until I go into a shop as clearly cannot be trusted to order online.

Customers being made to pay for returns for Castore messing up is another aspect that needs addressed.

Got my top earlier today, and then the follow up email.

its the lack of communication Timo that frustrates most people, if they can improve that they will be onto a winner. Not many folks would offer a £25 voucher either, so pleased overall

I have a sealed JM shirt and shorts for sale

Arrives today from pre order on the 1/7 - I had My Gers shop opening slot and bought it last week for the kids.

I got notifications here in the States from DHL once they shipped. Arrived today, I ordered on 5/8.

Not too bad but I have a question: I bought the all black Mens Coaches Travel Soft Shell Jacket. I got XL figuring they ran small. Fits a little tight but the thing is made for someone with some tiny a$$ hands!! Can barely fit my hands through the holes at the end of the sleeves. Anyone else order this item or something similar?

I'll be arriving in London next month so I'll just bring it with me and I may take it to their store to trade it in for an XXL I guess.

if the shop is full of the product, they can clearly fulfil. There’s obviously a logistical element to it and Rangers have said it’ll be fixed by 15th. If that’s not done, then you’ve got a right to moan - politely.

Folk creating a thread like this regarding a brand new partner that’s only had a few months to get everything operational is totally OTT. Who needs enemies eh?
I'd already had the email cancelling the order. Can you read?

Finally at long last received the wife's shirt today....with MY shirt (the one for which I was e-mailed the other day that the order had been cancelled!!). So now I've got both shirts AND a refund for one of them AND the £25 voucher!! I'll contact them to send them back the refund but keep the voucher.

To be fair to Castore - I think they have underestimated the demand, made mistakes in their distribution strategy and communications, and got into bed with dodgy delivery partners, but I suspect they have learned a painful lesson which will do them good moving forward. They also did deliver my items by 15 August which is very late but it's what they said they would do the other week. Mine came via my usual postie and I was able to track it on the Royal Mail website. That's the way to do these things - not Hermes or Yodel or other dubious companies.

So all in all it has turned out okay for me - hope everyone else got their stuff by today as well. It's worth waiting for - the shirts are stoaters (s/s home in my case)

All the best to all (including Castore!)

I got notifications here in the States from DHL once they shipped. Arrived today, I ordered on 5/8.

Not too bad but I have a question: I bought the all black Mens Coaches Travel Soft Shell Jacket. I got XL figuring they ran small. Fits a little tight but the thing is made for someone with some tiny a$$ hands!! Can barely fit my hands through the holes at the end of the sleeves. Anyone else order this item or something similar?

I'll be arriving in London next month so I'll just bring it with me and I may take it to their store to trade it in for an XXL I guess.
Their London store will not be able to help you with that.

Ordered the kids stuff a week or so ago.

Arrived today here in the US.

A couple of things are a wee bit smaller than anticipated so we’ll see how the return process works out.

Two kids home tops delivered to Calgary eight days from order. All good until I realised the boys names and numbers are missing. Now the hassle of trying to get fixed.

Just received ours in Calgary too. Shipped on Friday and delivered on Monday night. At least DHL do their job right. Three tops all the correct size but mine's has the funny bit on the shoulder that I've seen on others. Hopefully that's just the way it was folded.

I don't think I'm quite ready to order online from Castore again though after this experience.

Got a SS Medium home top not worn for sale. Still labelled etc. No issues with top at all.

They are a fckn nightmare really emailed before saying you can take back to the shop then it's no you need to send it back to them then await refund. Probably be xmas by then.

Cannot be arsed with sending back to them.

Got a SS Medium home top not worn for sale. Still labelled etc. No issues with top at all.

They are a fckn nightmare really emailed before saying you can take back to the shop then it's no you need to send it back to them then await refund. Probably be xmas by then.

Cannot be arsed with sending back to them.
I've ordered a SS home large - if/when it comes and it doesn't fit I'd be happy to swap if you still have the shirt.

Mind you I've heard absolutely nothing since I preordered (no voucher, no email, nothing) so god knows when that could be.

I've ordered a SS home large - if/when it comes and it doesn't fit I'd be happy to swap if you still have the shirt.

Mind you I've heard absolutely nothing since I preordered (no voucher, no email, nothing) so god knows when that could be.

Cheers mate but what had actually happened was that ended up with long sleeve which I will keep. So just needing rid of short sleeve.

The best bit is just to compare. I ordered something else from another clothing firm which was standard delivery £3.95 they also use Hermes - ordered on Friday and arrived yesterday. That's how deliveries should work :D

Hopefully you get some sort of email contact from them today. There really is no excuse now over this.

Back