Castore - where's my stuff

I ordered a tshirt 2 weeks ago just the plain one navy with badge and small castore logo opposite. I went into my email today as iv not heard anything and they have cancelled said tshirt and replaced it with the tshirt with the large castore logo and rangers fc under it.

I ordered a tshirt 2 weeks ago just the plain one navy with badge and small castore logo opposite. I went into my email today as iv not heard anything and they have cancelled said tshirt and replaced it with the tshirt with the large castore logo and Rangers fc under it.

Ive had the same, it’ll be heading back out the door as I’m not keen on that one.

Sounds like swapping ordered items with an available alternative is becoming more common.

This should really be communicated before posting out to save people the cost and inconvenience of returning an item they never ordered and do not want.

Not cool.

I ordered a tshirt 2 weeks ago just the plain one navy with badge and small castore logo opposite. I went into my email today as iv not heard anything and they have cancelled said tshirt and replaced it with the tshirt with the large castore logo and Rangers fc under it.

Surely they should be asking you if you want to replace, rather than just assuming?

The more you hear about this outfit, the less impressed I become. Glad I held off.

Surely they should be asking you if you want to replace, rather than just assuming?

The more you hear about this outfit, the less impressed I become. Glad I held off.
Getting a bit like Tesco shopping. If we havent got exactly what you want we will replace it with something similar. Fair enough if i get red apples and not green but if I dont want a T shirt with a bloody great Castore logo, then please dont send me it.

How the hell can a company swap an item without the buyers consent?

Surely if you can't fulfill the order placed there should be an automatic refund

Finally got my two orders delivered to Perth WA, ironically the first to arrive was the wee fella's infant kit ( ordered Aug 3). My preorder for the home shirt (ordered jul 1) arrived this morning, all in all quite happy especially with Covid etc.

With regards to sending out items you don’t want. I ordered the blue home shorts and they sent me the white ones. Not a big deal I’m the grand scheme of things but a warning email or an email asking me if this would be ok would have been appreciated. Being abroad makes it a pain to return items so I just kept them.

Also been trying to order the orange third shorts. Shows availability on the website but when I go to pay it’s says they’re out of stock. Again, not the biggest deal, more frustrating than anything else.

Not happy my away top arrived but they sent the wrong size (good chance they meant it as not enough xl stock). After contacting them the option were send it back for a refund or 20% off a future purchase. No even an option of replacing it.

The guys that run the show really have to come out now, hiding away saying nothing is not the answer, Bisgrove needs to take to the podium as well.

I was in Ibrox shop today to buy small, long sleeve, black 3rd strip. Dozens of short sleeve ones, no long sleeve black ones. Told to order online.

There’s a few of us down this way but I’m not sure we’re allowed to just walk in to their company HQ and ask to speak to the owners.
You’d probably need to navigate security but if you had a name for customer services they may come out and speak to you regarding the complaints/poor service. Just a thought.

There’s a few of us down this way but I’m not sure we’re allowed to just walk in to their company HQ and ask to speak to the owners.
You’d probably need to navigate security but if you had a name for customer services they may come out and speak to you regarding the complaints/poor service. Just a thought.

We shouldn't be making excuses for them. They offered a service that has failed miserably. The least they can do is answer people's emails, not just ignore them.
Looks like they have bitten off more than they can chew. Their resources are not matching demand.

Pre-ordered on 1st July and I’ve still received nothing! They’ve had my money seven weeks now I’ll be honest I just want a refund now I’m sick of the way they just ignore you. I’d love to get a phone number for their HQ in the Wirral.
Tbh mate, you’re maybe better off with nothing.
contact either your card provider or Paypal if you paid with them

Q. Castore where’s my stuff?
A. Your home tops left the warehouse, were probably diverted and now being sold for 10 euros each at Billabongs clothing shop, Marmaris, Turkey.

Ordered 3rd strip on release. Received email of it being dispatched last night and was in South Midlands MC and would be delivered today? . This is via the Royal Mail tracker.

No update today at all and my order according to the Rangers Store is showing fulfilled. Previous orders have went to Glasgow MC. It really is a shit show.

Daughters top turned up late with the E of Castore missing, missus sent an email tonight and got an out of office with a redirect to the concierge email address which bounced back immediately with address not found.

amateur.

In days of old we bought rangers merchandise with basically a rangers badge on it,now it all seems to be about castore and everything has to have their badge on it,what happened to the club clothing we used to be able to buy without a sports badge.Has Rangers no say or involvement with our own merchandise are we just about castore with a rangers badge.
I know its early days and that side will come but you'd think once the shop opened it would be full of merchandise not just castore merchandise.

Your correct, store has just reopened, but they have to listen to the feedback, both positive and negative,,if rangers and castore get this right ,they'll make a fortune

The school jumper bit really shocked me. In the old days under Nike/Adidas etc we still had a cheaper line of rangers stuff that quite frankly was cheap shit with a rangers badge on it BUT with a price to reflect that. The branded stuff was clearly better quality and you paid for that.

Sticking a castore badge on a £4 jumper and charging £45 is outrageous. It’s basicaly ripping the piss out of fans, exhausting any kind of goodwill they had built up already and possibly even a case for trading standards to look into. All very depressing after the initial good vibes.

The school jumper bit really shocked me. In the old days under Nike/Adidas etc we still had a cheaper line of Rangers stuff that quite frankly was cheap shit with a Rangers badge on it BUT with a price to reflect that. The branded stuff was clearly better quality and you paid for that.

Sticking a castore badge on a £4 jumper and charging £45 is outrageous. It’s basicaly ripping the piss out of fans, exhausting any kind of goodwill they had built up already and possibly even a case for trading standards to look into. All very depressing after the initial good vibes.

If everyone returns these items, they will have no choice other than improve the quality or lose our custom.

They gave us all this money to piggyback their brand off ours. They're not doing us a favour here. I don't see a problem with it really.

Brought out too many products with not enough time. Perhaps they should have just stuck to making 3 strips in all sizes and maybe some training gear

I bought a pint glass and a pen from the store yesterday. You’ll see this sort of thing slowly appear as it gets manufactured.

I can confirm that the Rangers logo is still present after one wash.

They market themselves as premium.

I don't fancy buying anything from them due to this

You understand how marketing works right?

I'll buy the tops but was never interested in their other stuff. People get carried away on here trying to out staunch each other now acting like they've been hoodwinked by marketing lingo.

If you're paying 160 odd quid for a fuckin hoodie you deserve what's coming to you IMO

4 quid school sweatshirts with badges ironed on

For me all football clubs have always done this and it’s totally fine practice if then priced accordingly. £45 with a castore badge is an affront. £15-20 with no castore badge would have been normal in my opinion.

You understand how marketing works right?

I'll buy the tops but was never interested in their other stuff. People get carried away on here trying to out staunch each other now acting like they've been hoodwinked by marketing lingo.

If you're paying 160 odd quid for a fuckin hoodie you deserve what's coming to you IMO
Of course I know how marketing works.

They have been economical with the truth and supplied people with shoddy, overpriced products and no matter how smart and condescending a response you aim at me (who hasn't given Castore a penny thus far) Rangers fans have been treated unfairly by them so far and confidence in them is unsurprisingly low.

The marketing may have worked initially but people are now thinking twice about parting with their money now that the products have been sent out.

Of course I know how marketing works.

They have been economical with the truth and supplied people with shoddy, overpriced products and no matter how smart and condescending a response you aim at me (who hasn't given Castore a penny thus far) Rangers fans have been treated unfairly by them so far and confidence in them is unsurprisingly low.

The marketing may have worked initially but people are now thinking twice about parting with their money now that the products have been sent out.
Totally agree.

It was all too good to be true. It needs to improve.

I want to buy but ain't buying a top that may not survive a wash or two without bits falling off.

There’s no doubt there has been some pretty major teething problems the last 3 weeks, but why not give the guys an opportunity to fix it? It was always going to take some time, let’s judge 6 months or a year down the line.
Interested to know what guarantees Rangers were given. Some chunky issues for the Board to work through with Castore.

Rebranding the jumpers is a ridiculous action and whoever saw fit to add our badge and bump the price by £40 should be sacked.

Back