Boli Bolingoli And Celtic Breaching COVID Rules - Sturgeon “Celtic and Aberdeen not expected to play for at least next week”

Doncaster has put a proposal to sports minister Joe Fitzpatrick that all games carry on, except those involving Celtic and Aberdeen.

He's trying to highlight the damage this could do to the game in this country.

Fitzpatrick putting the proposal to Sturgeon.

Doncaster has been getting it tight from the other clubs and Sky.

Great. Usual source mate ?

For those not near a tv or not in Scotland....I went on the BBC Iplayer on my phone, went to channels and selected BBC Scotland.

I seriously doubt he was ineligible under SPFL rules.

Don't get me wrong I'd love for that to happen but they don't seem to have any new protocols in place with regards to covid other than testing.
So are you telling me there are no rules? Let’s take football out of it, he was meant to be in quarantine and wasn’t, he was willingly putting life’s in danger.

mentally challengeds should forfeit game due to the way this has planned out. Aberdeen should have done the same or been to play their reserves or youth teams

Have a look at the single comment under the actual article itself :)
That would be fantastic- though of course we’d need to make sure our lot are beyond squeaky clean the rest of the campaigns as they would be being followed absolutely everywhere to spot the slightest hint of non-compliance!

FC Deflect and deny

Jaun Guy wheb fans cause trouble
Two players when COVID-19 Bongoli and Griffiths
14 paedos ( at least)

None of the aboce have anything to do with the club according to them no Governace or respect for law with footbal nations or Gods law

Back