Castore - where's my stuff

3 times i’ve emailed them about a training top and shorts i ordered last week that still isn’t here and not a reply. Shambles
Se emailing 3 times, that does nothing to help the situation.

I get people are patiently waiting (in some cases not), but continually emailing them just makes their response times longer. Suck it up, it’s a new shirt.

Se emailing 3 times, that does nothing to help the situation.

I get people are patiently waiting (in some cases not), but continually emailing them just makes their response times longer. Suck it up, it’s a new shirt.
Surely they should be getting back to people that have ordered stuff though? The customer service and deivery service is hardly good mate

And so what mate? You can go on holiday to Greece after you buy it if you want. We need to get on with life.

I'm not sure I can. I'm in Manchester and we're currently in lockdown. Same for folk in Aberdeen, and lots of other places. Then there's those who are considered vulnerable/have health conditions too.

I just don't see the point in this exclusive when some people can't even leave their houses.

I’d have it if I was home in Scotland. I didn’t expect to see it until Christmas if I’m honest. And I think it will be back as a “limited edition“ in the lead up to Christmas again. Second chance - hopefully.

Have to say the prominence / large font of the castore logo in contrast to the Rangers font puts me right off.

Nobody is buying that because it’s a castore product, they seem to be forgetting who the name is here

Have to say the prominence / large font of the castore logo in contrast to the Rangers font puts me right off.

Nobody is buying that because it’s a castore product, they seem to be forgetting who the name is here
It’s a remake of their Garcia hoodie which features the castore logo. They changed the text to Rangers fc. I like it. It’s smart. It would look tacky with a big Rangers logo. Personally would have prefered it just say RANGERS in the castore font the way the original Garcia said Castore, with no logo. Such is life :p

Was there a lot left? Debating heading in What were the ques like?
There was about 100 at a guess at around 12pm. However, i think they have stock because when you take it to pay, they bring you through a fresh one all wrapped up all fancy in tissue and bagged.

Why would they make the Rangers version that price when the Castore version is £165?
There orange wings lol

It’s a remake of their Garcia hoodie which features the castore logo. They changed the text to Rangers fc. I like it. It’s smart. It would look tacky with a big Rangers logo. Personally would have prefered it just say Rangers in the castore font the way the original Garcia said Castore, with no logo. Such is life :p
Each to their own, I just compare it to Adidas or Nike products of years gone by and I don’t remember their logos taking such large spacing on Rangers official products

Don’t get me wrong I wouldn’t be buying the top anyway As a general clothing purchasing choice, I wouldn’t buy any clothing with such a huge big logo on the front of it anyway,

Whatever happened to subtle design?

Having an in-store exclusive during a pandemic seems like total idiocy.

Encouraging anyone to go out and about for non-essentials, especially considering no-one is going to the games, seems beyond naive for a promotion strategy.
We're not in lockdown any more. Unless you're high risk then life has to go on.

Just left the shop with one there.
Still quite a few left if anybody is interested.
The queue goes in pretty fast, I waited about 30 mins.

Hoodie is quality, that design for me is a bit shit. Why black and orange? Why not say blue and white like our actual colours?

They are a thing of beauty! In some ways I'm glad I live 250 miles away otherwise I'd be in the store spending money I haven't got for one of em! The price, may seem steep in the normal world, but when you consider Castore are a premium brand, the hoodie is based on their Garcia one that is waterproof/ repellent and meant to be made from a special material for this purpose I can understand the price tag a little. Still, doesn't mean I am getting one though :(

Can anyone advise the ques at moment? I have sent my dad on my behalf as to busy working. Dont want him going if que is the same as past few days.

I agree. We’re buying it because it says Rangers; not because it’s made by Castore.
I bought it because I was going to buy the Garcia as its ideal for summer rain... so technically I bought it because it’s made by Castore, not because it says Rangers.

Is it waterproof?

I can't believe I am contemplating parting with £170 for a hoodie ffs, especially after just spending near £200 on the three tops.

I've got what I ordered so no axe to grind but there are far too many complaints on here for there not to be a problem.
If they had asked any Rangers fan they would have been told that the initial 50k home shirts would sell out within a day or so.
If they had asked any Rangers fan that if they sent the shirts in Castore/Rangers packaging with Follow Follow on the other side they would have been told they were asking for problems.
They are a fairly new company and I think they have underestimated what is involved in dealing with a club of our size and worldwide fan base.
They said in the interview on store opening day that they had doubled their Customer Services team but from what to what?.As a company they have a lot to learn about getting all parts correct when dealing with us.

It's a bit of a two fingers to the international support, a good number of which have still had zero communication on the home shirt they bought at the start of July.

Get all the gear online ffs

The shop is in Glasgow and he said it's total idiocy to have people at the shop when it's nothing of the sort.

Plenty places are still in lockdown. Plenty places have much higher rates than Glasgow. Rangers fans live in plenty places. I just don't think it's wise to encourage those people to travel to Glasgow. Not when you can just stick it online. Clearly it's limited edition because they're concerned about the price. That concern is minimised if more people can buy it. Double win.

I've got what I ordered so no axe to grind but there are far too many complaints on here for there not to be a problem.
If they had asked any Rangers fan they would have been told that the initial 50k home shirts would sell out within a day or so.
If they had asked any Rangers fan that if they sent the shirts in Castore/Rangers packaging with Follow Follow on the other side they would have been told they were asking for problems.
They are a fairly new company and I think they have underestimated what is involved in dealing with a club of our size and worldwide fan base.
They said in the interview on store opening day that they had doubled their Customer Services team but from what to what?.As a company they have a lot to learn about getting all parts correct when dealing with us.

I get that and it is very measured reaponse and yes it has caused issues. However some of the comments by those that haven't had their tops have been over the top and laughable. All in all I think it has been a success including the new shop being opened and the demand there.

Where they have let themselves down is the email and replies, more staff on that wouldve been better.

All in all though it isn't Ashley and the success has meant for funds into the club.

I pre ordered on July 1st and received an email on the 31st saying it was being shipped with a Hermes tracking number. I still have no update and when I put the tracking number in to Hermes it says it's not been shipped to them yet. I am now seeing people in Canada etc are receiving theirs. I have contacted the SLO, concierge and castore via DM and still no reply. I am at the stage they can just forget it.

Oh, and I'm in ayrshire btw

Please someone tell me they're in as bad a position?
I’m worse mate, I ordered the strip on 1st July for my grandson and haven’t even had a despatch email.

I ordered 2 training tops 7 days ago.

Not received them which is not a huge issue however I received the dispatch email and tracker detail from Hermes, all going fine until it stated there was a 24hr delay (this was 4 days ago).

Nothing further updated on their website

Plenty places are still in lockdown. Plenty places have much higher rates than Glasgow. Rangers fans live in plenty places. I just don't think it's wise to encourage those people to travel to Glasgow. Not when you can just stick it online. Clearly it's limited edition because they're concerned about the price. That concern is minimised if more people can buy it. Double win.
All valid points but the shop is in Glasgow, that's the whole idea about something being exclusive. Sadly not everyone can get it but I've no doubt that they'll get it online soon as it will be a massive success.

I’m pretty sure one of the Beahon’s said in an interview that the store exclusive items are only for a period of time before they become available elsewhere.

All valid points but the shop is in Glasgow, that's the whole idea about something being exclusive. Sadly not everyone can get it but I've no doubt that they'll get it online soon as it will be a massive success.

Fair enough mate. Some fans will have literally been waiting a lifetime for Rangers related high end gear. Some of those fans won't be allowed out the house. It would have been appreciated if Castore were mindful of that.

I know someone in Glasgow who would love this but is having to self isolate. As if being seriously ill and locked in with the wife wouldn't drive you tonto enough :D.

Back