How are they taking the news?

TN8

Currently banned from Twitter, how's the meltdown coming along?!

I imagine even the lowest I.Q's among the mouth-breathing hoardes realise this is a potential disaster for them.

Any "but whit aboot Sevco" stuff would be especially funny to see.

Currently banned from Twitter, how's the meltdown coming along?!

I imagine even the lowest I.Q's among the mouth-breathing hoardes realise this is a potential disaster for them.

Any "but whit aboot Sevco" stuff would be especially funny to see.
Its glorious. Worth making a 2nd twitter account for

From KDS - They are already looking to find a way of saying , 'aye but whit aboot Rangurs'

1 minute ago#2761
I'm in no way trying to detract from the serious nature of what Boli did and the reaction and consequences of the stupidity of his actions, but I seem to remember that Morellos was allegedly sneaked in via Dublin to avoid quarantine rules. Surely that rumour has to be dispelled as false or brought into the public domain so that all of Scottish Football's dirty little habits can be opened up to scrutiny..

From KDS - They are already looking to find a way of saying , 'aye but whit aboot Rangurs'

1 minute ago#2761
I'm in no way trying to detract from the serious nature of what Boli did and the reaction and consequences of the stupidity of his actions, but I seem to remember that Morellos was allegedly sneaked in via Dublin to avoid quarantine rules. Surely that rumour has to be dispelled as false or brought into the public domain so that all of Scottish Football's dirty little habits can be opened up to scrutiny..
i'd like to see that timmy

They are crapping themselves about Europe. One put forward that they should withdraw from league cup due to games backlog. They agree that the player should be sacked but this not set in precedence as the next one might be a player worth £40 million.
Fantastic reading.

1 minute ago#2761

The irony of a Celtic fan wanting dirty little habits opened to scrutiny. The sick fks have been hiding paedophiles for the past 40 years ffs.

1 minute ago#2761
Its such an old cliche but they really are obsessed

Back