Tim’s European Tie - What Happens?

I think that Rangers should release a statement advising that in the interests of the country, and for sporting integrity to prevail, we will do the right thing and replace The Bheast in the CL tournament.
We can state that the vast majority of clubs support this.

It will be played but hopefully a lack of match sharpness will see them binned out of it

The Icelandic team have had their weekend past game postponed and a game this midweek is also off due to fears of a new outbreak of covid19, livescore is showing this weekend coming games as going ahead though.

There's a Celtic fan on twitter who knows someone who can generate thousands of complaint emails to UEFA, all with different wording, names and addresses. Get him on the blower to help get this forfeit sorted out.
Na mate he came out later on admitting he was talking shite as they do.

In part this will be down to KR and how much fuss they kick up about it.

If the story captures the public imagination pressure will build on UEFA to take positive action. Kicking Celtic out could be seen as a worthwhile measure to take the heat off themselves

Sporting integrity must be prevail.

I’m sure Legia Warsaw will be equally concerned about the health and wellbeing of their Icelandic colleagues.

Isn't this protocol is designed for travel restrictions? There are currently no restrictions in place that would prevent the game being played in Scotland.
In terms of what Sturgeon said, that their games shouldn't be played this week, this will most likely be clarified to mean this weekend. She also left the decision making to football authorities, who will never stop this game from being played.
They'll dodge the bullet as always, and they should easily win the game.
However, I'm interested to know if anyone is aware of the restrictions placed on Celtic's training. Are Aberdeen currently training as normal? Not training could potentially affect their chances in the game.

Fortunately we have journalists in Scotland with an extensive history of communicating directly with Uefa in order to see action taken

Right Britney?

I would laugh my tits off if they get booted out of Europe, already 2 games behind, chance for 11 points behind next week, all this caused by a player who is absolute dug sh@t, he’s really done them over here.

When did he get back into the country? Was it the Thursday?
Lemon said Tues but that would mean he was only away one night. This is the crux of the argument, if it was Thurs he returned then they would need to forefeit CL due to quarantine restrictions.

Back