Tim’s European Tie - What Happens?

We want them in Europe even more now, take longer to fit rescheduled games in. Europa League ideally.
Nah, I’d rather they lose the money. They would struggle with their wage bill and with CSA compensation on the horizon a financial loss will hurt them a lot more than a congested fixture list. Many of their opponents have been hurt by COVID their reserve team could beat them.

Leitch just said on clyde that they were conscious of the European game when deciding if the SPFL timescale for mentally challengeds being allowed to play was acceptable.

He also said he thought the clubs should be punished but that is up to the SPFL to decide.

There you have it. Scot free again.
No question about it mate. They are bending over backwards to help them. I think the fact that the line has been drawn from this point on means there might be more ‘indiscretions’ brought to light in the next few days.

Had this involved a Rangers player you can bet your life things would be very different.

No question about it mate. They are bending over backwards to help them. I think the fact that the line has been drawn from this point on means there might be more ‘indiscretions’ brought to light in the next few days.

Had this involved a Rangers player you can bet your life things would be very different.
To be fair the line drawn on indiscretions are only from today onwards. We will be dragged into it somehow.

UEFA have no morals and know the 19th Century Terrorists are a bigger draw than a no mark Icelandic side that game will unfortunately go ahead

I usually find these kind of threads pie in the sky stuff but in this case it’s really not. Surely UEFA won’t put another team at risk due to them ignoring the rules? If they set a precedent that it’s ok then there is the potential for a nightmare scenario for football across Europe.

The Japanese sooks his yoofa pals cocks, they're safe.

Peter will be begging Jimmy Krankie to play the game. Hell be giving it how hard it is on the economy and blah blah blah

The clubs will get a fine and itll come out of the players pockets and not the clubs.

I'll be shocked if the game doesn't go ahead.

I want to clarify something. Do the whole tim team have to quarantine for 2 weeks or only Boli?

Conflicting opinions between people saying the whole team need to quarantine for 2 weeks and it's only Boli at the moment, but if Boli becomes symptomatic in the next 2 weeks then the whole team does.

I'll be shocked if the game doesn't go ahead.

I want to clarify something. Do the whole tim team have to quarantine for 2 weeks or only Boli?

Conflicting opinions between people saying the whole team need to quarantine for 2 weeks and it's only Boli at the moment, but if Boli becomes symptomatic in the next 2 weeks then the whole team does.
And the Killie team, this could turn very nasty if he becomes infected

I think people overestimate the influence Lawwell has on a European level. At the end of the day, his club still has to go through 4 rounds of qualifying playing against diddy nations to get near the Champions League. He isn’t exactly Florentino Perez within UEFA.

4. I thought I heard 2.
The Icelanders and the Hungarians Fenerwhats theirname?
2 more after this you say.
I like it!

4. I thought I heard 2.
I like it!

It’s 2 rounds next year due to Scotland’s jump in coefficient.

Still 4 this year to play although the last round is 2 legs. I think the scum are seeded for all the rounds but there are quite a few tricky teams in the last 2 rounds. To be honest I think they got the hardest first and second round draw they could have got at this stage to be honest.

4. I thought I heard 2.
I like it!

They play Reykjavik now, if they beat them then it's Ferencvaros from Hungary or Djurgarden from Sweden in the second qualifiers round.

There is a third one and then a play off round to go after that.

It’s 2 rounds next year due to Scotland’s jump in coefficient.

Still 4 this year to play although the last round is 2 legs. I think the scum are seeded for all the rounds but there are quite a few tricky teams in the last 2 rounds. To be honest I think they got the hardest first and second round draw they could have got at this stage to be honest.
Thanks mate.
Not been paying too much attention.

Just hoping they get papped out asap!

They play Reykjavik now, if they beat them then it's Ferencvaros from Hungary or Djurgarden from Sweden in the second qualifiers round.

That’s a lot of games, with that defence and new keeper.
I fear there may be tears!
Hopefully!!

Ferencvaros will be a tough one.

They would be on a par roughly with Cluj, so we may not have to rely on administrative machinations to see them miss out on the CL this season

Ferencvaros will be a tough one.

They would be on a par roughly with Cluj, so we may not have to rely on administrative machinations to see them miss out on the CL this season
Is the ferencvaros game home or away for the mentally challengeds?

Would we not rather they got through the qualifiers before being papped out? Less time to play the two outstanding fixtures.

Is the ferencvaros game home or away for the mentally challengeds?
I think they were ‘luckily’ drawn at home in the next round as well weren’t they?

They do somehow manage to end up with the luck of draw on most occasions in their late summer European qualifying campaigns in terms of quality of opponent or now getting this one legged ties at home. Must just be a coincidence of course over all those years of easy ties.

Obviously no fans in attendance still.

Back