New Strips

I got this today!

“Hi,

Many thanks for your email.

We understand your concerns and frustrations regarding your pre-order and cannot apologise enough.

Our warehouse is working very hard to dispatch all orders.

We appreciate your patience and thank you for your support.

Kind Regards,

The Customer Service Team”

When did you send your email to them?

I emailed Wednesday re hole in shirt where the tags attached, got a response Friday and replied saying I wanted exchange. Then got another email yesterday replying to my First email where I said the same again. Really hope they are learning lessons on this

Probably worth posting this Update from the SLO again:

I get more frustrated every time I read this thread. Folk playing it down should try living with a wee one who asks every morning if his strip is coming today. His wee pals have it and are running around outside playing football.

I’ve emailed and been given my delivery charge back. Still no confirmation order will be received this week and radio silence since 1st July. Order #1922

The SLO update states orders by 15th Aug but I’m certain I won’t receive it and therefore asking us to contact the email address that bluntly ignores you is nonsense. I’m absolutely furious now about this and have asked for a full refund. It’s not acceptable. I’ve spent over £500 in shop over last week and still don’t have the home top my wee man desperately wants.

And it’s still as crap an update now as it was then. Says %^*& all really

It suggests the same now as it did then ‘stop bombarding us with emails because it’s not going to get your order to you any quicker’. Basically asking folk to hold off until after 15 Aug.

I‘m only relaying the message. I don’t have a horse in the race so it doesn’t impact me.

I get more frustrated every time I read this thread. Folk playing it down should try living with a wee one who asks every morning if his strip is coming today. His wee pals have it and are running around outside playing football.

I’ve emailed and been given my delivery charge back. Still no confirmation order will be received this week and radio silence since 1st July. Order #1922

The SLO update states orders by 15th Aug but I’m certain I won’t receive it and therefore asking us to contact the email address that bluntly ignores you is nonsense. I’m absolutely furious now about this and have asked for a full refund. It’s not acceptable. I’ve spent over £500 in shop over last week and still don’t have the home top my wee man desperately wants.

Nail on head. I can't get a response from the concierge email address.

Haven't heard a peep from them then they say don't email until 15th Aug? Right, ok.

But a few people got their tops within a few days so everything must be hunky dory.

I emailed their Press email address just to see if I could get some sort of fucking response

I said I wouldnt buy online again from them but it seems they are not selling any of the good gear on the website anyway.

Good that we used this lot to get free of SD but we need away from Castore as soon as we can and get back to using a company that are not a complete shit show.

Just got a email that my kit order was on its way with Hermes when it was meant to be Royal Mail.

Hopefully it goes to the correct address because ive got a different billing address to shipping address on the order.

Another day and so far, no emails! Getting to think that my money (well in fact was my sons money!) has been a donation to Castore and the club!

I understand more than most the absolute necessity and great achievement it was to get rid of the spectre of the fat man. But surely I am allowed to complain at paying for an item that hasn’t been received and with no follow up from customer service?!

They have a lot of goodwill in the bank as it’s Rangers and we’ve still spent £350 in the shop with more to be spent when stuff is back in stock. So I’m not taking about boycotting or anything like that, but £80 is a lot of money and I don’t think expecting a response within a week or so is a lot to ask.

Any, rant over and the wait goes on! Lol!

Just received this. What a fucking joke

Hi

Thank you for your email.

I can see your order left our warehouse on the 2nd Aug, it has been signed into the Hermes sorting hub but there has been no further scans since. See link below for tracking:
We will need to launch an investigation with our carrier, this can take up to 14 business days for an outcome. Once confirmed we will be in contact.

I said I wouldnt buy online again from them but it seems they are not selling any of the good gear on the website anyway.

Good that we used this lot to get free of SD but we need away from Castore as soon as we can and get back to using a company that are not a complete shit show.
The deal with Castore got announced in May in the middle of a global pandemic.

They had a few months to get things in place to order and manufacture goods. In normal circumstances, it usually takes over a year to do what Castore have done in a few months.

Considering the circumstances, things have gone pretty well.

They had a few months to get things in place to order and manufacture goods. In normal circumstances, it usually takes over a year to do what Castore have done in a few months.

Connsidering the circumstances, things have gone pretty well.

I think most can accept teething problems and delays in supply chains. The issue is that there has been pretty much zero communication and transparency about what is going on.

Last edited:

Connsidering the circumstances, things have gone pretty well.
This is the reality of the situation.

It must be frustrating waiting for a shirt but it’s honestly not the end of the world. The way some are going on they have been robbed, which isn’t the case.

I also appreciate that kids will be desperate for their shirts. We are literally talking less than 2 weeks though. I have a son and if he was still moaning after 2 weeks about a shirt that I had bought him I’d be sending it back.

The isssues have been well documented as well as being mid-global pandemic. Writing off a merchandising relationship for the sake of having to wait less than 2 weeks really isn’t reasonable.

I hope everyone gets sorted but unbelievable demand and the issues that causes comes hand in hand with supporting our club. Just look at the away ticket issues we have.

They had a month between pre order and dispatch, there is no excuse for people to be sitting on 12/08 without so much as an email to say where their purchase is.

This is the reality of the situation.

It must be frustrating waiting for a shirt but it’s honestly not the end of the world. The way some are going on they have been robbed, which isn’t the case.

I also appreciate that kids will be desperate for their shirts. We are literally talking less than 2 weeks though. I have a son and if he was still moaning after 2 weeks about a shirt that I had bought him I’d be sending it back.

The isssues have been well documented as well as being mid-global pandemic. Writing off a merchandising relationship for the sake of having to wait less than 2 weeks really isn’t reasonable.

I hope everyone gets sorted but unbelievable demand and the issues that causes comes hand in hand with supporting our club. Just look at the away ticket issues we have.

The reality of the situation is that I’ve paid £104 for a kids top on pre-order for 1st Aug. a simple email from them to any customer still waiting on order would suffice but the radio silence is shocking

I think the reality is they grossly under-estimated demand. 100,00 tops sold and i'd be surprised if they planned for half of that in the first month or so.

Just received this. What a fucking joke

Hi

Thank you for your email.

I can see your order left our warehouse on the 2nd Aug, it has been signed into the Hermes sorting hub but there has been no further scans since. See link below for tracking:
We will need to launch an investigation with our carrier, this can take up to 14 business days for an outcome. Once confirmed we will be in contact.

Have you hassled Hermes with the tracking number ?

Castore should be doing more though

Can you cancel and get your money back?

Canny be fucked with the nonsense of it all now.

Already in a money ding dong with Rangers and RTV payment n this - both of which only me that's made any attempt to sort whilst both have been incompetent. I've been laughing up to this point but they are a fckn farce.

Still waiting on the third kit being made available online. Was their any kid’s third kits available in store?

12/08 and still radio silence since pre order or to my 3 separate emails to them about it.
Exactly the same as me... I've emailed them 4 time's now.... first one was last Thursday, still waiting for my 48 hour guaranteed response to that one....live in the Isle of Lewis so most of the stuff we buy we have to order unless we are on the mainland...so well pissed off with it all.. not as bothered about mine but my 3 kids are desperate for it to come... especially when they see most other people up have received them..and i was number 10### in the pre order...raging at the lack of any explanation or communication from anyone.... I think when it comes to getting the kids stuff for Xmas I'll order in October, then it might be here in time..:))

Not heard a thing since ordering a long sleeve home top (all that was left) and RFC skip hat. £100 well over a month ago and ziltch, nadda, nothing since. I did get the refund option or voucher offer and refund of delivery but heehaw else.
Sorry mate but did you hear from them since ordering?

All of that is fine but Castore should've then been more careful how things were launched so that they were able to supply the basic demand in the middle of unprecedented times.

For example the pre-orders of the home top should've maybe been limited to 25,000 instead of 50,000 so then everyone got their shirt on time as promised.

No it really hasn't your in fantasy land

I ordered the grey and orange quarter zip training top received the order confirmation and then nothing for 8 days, the top then arrived with a mark on it which I emailed the concierge to complain about and was told response within 48 hours.....still waiting. The day after delivery I received the dispatched email....chose royal mail as the courier as didn't want to deal with hermes and now have to go via hermes to return for an exchange.

Hermes have charged for a return which I had to print a label off for, use a local morrisons "pick up locker" which couldn't give me a printed receipt as had no paper in it told me it would email me confirmation that I had placed the package in the locker.....no email.

The whole process has been a farce for a training top that cost 70 quid.

Can now see me fighting with Hermes and Castore if the return and exchange goes tits up

Another day and so far, no emails! Getting to think that my money (well in fact was my sons money!) has been a donation to Castore and the club!

I understand more than most the absolute necessity and great achievement it was to get rid of the spectre of the fat man. But surely I am allowed to complain at paying for an item that hasn’t been received and with no follow up from customer service?!

They have a lot of goodwill in the bank as it’s Rangers and we’ve still spent £350 in the shop with more to be spent when stuff is back in stock. So I’m not taking about boycotting or anything like that, but £80 is a lot of money and I don’t think expecting a response within a week or so is a lot to ask.

Any, rant over and the wait goes on! Lol!
Your absolutely entitled to complain.

Castore were told months ago what the demand would be.

Still no email from Castore/hermes or whoever is supposedly delivering my top if it ever gets delivered. 48 hours until seemingly all pre orders should be delivered, Call me sceptical but I cant see it myself but I can see me having to email the concierge mailbox again after the 15th Aug to wait at least another 5 days for a response nevermind actually receiving my top i've paid for.

At this rate I'll be lucky to be wearing it for our first game against them. Shambles.

Still no email from Castore/hermes or whoever is supposedly delivering my top if it ever gets delivered. 48 hours until seemingly all pre orders should be delivered, Call me sceptical but I cant see it myself but I can see me having to email the concierge mailbox again after the 15th Aug to wait at least another 5 days for a response nevermind actually receiving my top i've paid for.

At this rate I'll be lucky to be wearing it for our first game against them. Shambles.
Its absolutely scandalous what some people are putting up with it really is.

The usual suspects that will defend everything, mostly because it isn't them affected, will be along to say your getting your panties in a twist over nothing.

Its farcical.

Its absolutely scandalous what some people are putting up with it really is.

The usual suspects that will defend everything, mostly because it isn't them affected, will be along to say your getting your panties in a twist over nothing.

Its farcical.

I was fine with a few days, but now reaching day 13 and it's beyond a farce.

How difficult is it just to sent a fucking top to someone who ordered it a month and a half ago.

Back