New Strips

Woohoo kits arrived, no name on the kids one, charged me, sizing is wrong any the quality is dreadful! Disappointed is an understatement.

absolutely dreadful experience with castore. Wee fella is gutted.Ordered a MJ would barely fit a 5 year old his into clothes for a 10 year old, head hole is for a baby!

So basically you ordered the wrong size and you're one of very, very few to say the quality is poor. That's been a rare complaint.

Worth asking for a refund on the missing name though.

So basically you ordered the wrong size and you're the first person to say the quality is poor.

Worth asking for a refund on the missing name though.
No the right size was ordered, 137-147 my boy is 138/9 tall. He can barely get his head in it and he’s built like a racing snake. Even my missus said the neck looks wrong. No name, even though I was charged for it. The neck on the adult top is frayed. Thin cheap puma like material. Beautiful top though.

Just measured the chest on the kids top under 80cm! Should be 83! Totally screwed up sizing, £100 for a kids kit that’s a pile of shit! Not happy.

Email saying my pre order is coming today.......then updated again to show that it was only received at 4am to Hermes depot.

Between castore hermes and poets. It's been a terrific fun experience ordering my first top since the 'tangerine' one.

Well done to all concerned. Rangers aswell for RTV fun along the way.

Thank %^*& dont need to deal with the ticket office tickets for a wee while.

Hows the sizing on the new tops compared to last years, lads? Paid on Monday so treating myself if i can get one. Looks like no home tops left on site? Happy to get the away one which seems to be in stock.

Pleasantly surprised to get an email from castore today with a code for £25 off even though I cancelled my order

My top just arrived and it is quality,although they sent me a 4xl instead of the 3xl but to be honest the 4xl is a perfect fit (diet time me thinks)

Went to put my away top on this morning and the castore logo on the inside of the shirt next to the sizing has came off, the ‘s’ only after two washes. Do you think they will replace it or, will I just keep it ?

Edit: My two grey training tops are fine, and the quality of all 3 so far is great just this minor issue

Last edited:
Woohoo kits arrived, no name on the kids one, charged me, sizing is wrong any the quality is dreadful! Disappointed is an understatement.

absolutely dreadful experience with castore. Wee fella is gutted.Ordered a MJ would barely fit a 5 year old his into clothes for a 10 year old, head hole is for a baby!
Whats wrong with the quality of it?

To top it off, it’s costing me £3.05 to return their mistakes
Stand by for another fight with them.....I done the same with a damaged training top....placed it into the pick up locker at my local morrisons and advised I would receive an email to confirm.....still waiting. So I have a 70 quid damaged item that cost me a fiver to deliver, 3 quid to return and %^*& knows where it is and who has it. If its even been retrieved at all yet.....

A total shambles

Went to put my away top on this morning and the castore logo on the inside of the shirt next to the sizing has came off, the ‘s’ only after two washes. Do you think they will replace it or, will I just keep it ?

Edit: My two grey training tops are fine, and the quality of all 3 so far is great just this minor issue

Can't see them taking it back after two washes. Does it really matter though, given what it is and the location? Nobody sees it but you.

agree about the neck size. Hardly any give in it at all to get my sons head through it.

Sorry if been asked but any news on baby strips?

Got a 7 month old who keeps asking for the kit;)

I noticed infant away strips on the website then checked again and they were gone.

Wife was in the Rangers Store and asked about the infants third strip also, said they had them in on the release day but they sold out and are waiting on more coming back in.

Been in the same boat as many on here, heard nothing since the preorder and emails going unanswered. Strips delivered by Royal Mail this afternoon, still no email confirmation and my pre-order says its still pending. Anyway, hope the other bears get something sorted soon

Just to update further have now received an auto email telling me I’m being refunded the £15 for the missing shirt printing. No actual email to apologise and no sign of a £25 voucher. My son is gutted as he really wanted it printed, but never mind. Can’t even take it to the shop to be done, and no sign of when they will be doing it either.

At least I’m getting my money back, but feel the lack of personal response makes it worse.

Edit - Was a bit hasty got an email to say I’ve to take top to shop from 1st Sept for free printing and refund of printing cost. So overall not too bad.

Whats wrong with the quality of it?
The collar on mine was frayed, the material is like the puma kits, thin as anything, and the central neck piece on my boys isn’t eleven on straight, it was squinty and higher on one side than the other, absolutely ridiculous for £60 a pop! I sent the whole delivery back this afternoon.
Can't see them taking it back after two washes. Does it really matter though, given what it is and the location? Nobody sees it but you.
You’ve got to be kidding right? You’re statutory rights say any product must last a sufficient amount of time. 2 washes, 2 weeks old? They’ll be taking it back

ive noticed three imperfections with my top. The white band around the neck is wider on the left side than it is on the right. The stripe on the back is not on straight and goes off to the right at the top of the stripe. And the left sleeve is tighter than the right sleeve. I can fit a finger under the right sleeve and cant on the left side. Really really poor from Castore.

The collar on mine was frayed, the material is like the puma kits, thin as anything, and the central neck piece on my boys isn’t eleven on straight, it was squinty and higher on one side than the other, absolutely ridiculous for £60 a pop! I sent the whole delivery back this afternoon.

You’ve got to be kidding right? You’re statutory rights say any product must last a sufficient amount of time. 2 washes, 2 weeks old? They’ll be taking it back
Can you post a photo of them mate?

Finally got mine today. Ladies sizing 12-14.
I’m normally a 12 but it’s certainly snug.
I won’t change it but I’d have preferred it a wee bit less fitted.

Can you post a photo of them mate?
Mine arrived today. Don’t get me wrong, it’s a nice shirt but the quality of the material doesn’t stand out as anything miles ahead of what we’ve had over the years
i buy and sell retro football tops, the actual matrial quality is like a Chinese fake. It reminds me of the puma kits quality. I’m not sure I would have felt comfortable washing thing them or letting my boy train in the kit.

I got lucky as my pal went the the shop yesterday and bought the third kit top but couldn’t try it on so just got his usual size. He tried it on today and it’s too small so I bought it off him. No 60 mile round trip, standing ages in a queue or waiting forever for it to get delivered when it goes on sale online

Wee update on my on my pre order from Castore last Thursday I received an email from them cancelling my order for my kids top and a ladies top and they would be giving me a full refund which they did by the Monday I hadn’t asked for this I was annoyed so ended up going to the rangers shop on Saturday waited an hour an a half before getting into the shop bought my son home and away kids top and a top for my daughter anyway fast forward to today I received a email from Castore giving me the £25 off discount code for the hassle I thought good I’ll use that for something else I came home from work to a wee surprise Hermes had delivered my original pre order that Castore have refunded me.

Finally received tops this morning via Royal Mail... perfect condition 1st top i've bought myself in years and was a happy 47 Yr old kid for a wee minute there trying it on.

Kit finally arrived.

Sizing: fairly tight. XL is a L basically. Bear that in mind. The posts earlier about 'perfect fit, perfect sizing' don't apply to mine or my pal's new top

Style: nice kit, neck less bad in real life. Shadow stripes reminiscent of an earlier and much better Umbro kit

Quality: okay. Not thin like Diadora but not Umbro. Sleeves and shoulders not quite right and don't sit well. But not bad. Can't see what others see as regards "best kit ever" etc.

Glad club got my £60 but hard to say if it's a great home top or just one we're all desperate to buy to help.

Mine arrived today. Don’t get me wrong, it’s a nice shirt but the quality of the material doesn’t stand out as anything miles ahead of what we’ve had over the years

I guess you could say a footy top is a footy top but when they trot out all the “premium” stuff you expect more I suppose.

So finally got pre order kit today

Top a JM boys is clearly the wrong size when put against the away and third tops we got from shop, the wrong size of socks have been sent (adult 8-10) with a kids strip and no printing on back that I’ve paid for

To say that I’m disappointed is an understatement. For me Castore are a shambles and will be last I buy from them online

Has anyone received their refund and voucher? I've had no emails, no nothing from Castore. No inkling of a refund or delivery. All emails ignored. Is anyone else in the same boat?

So finally got pre order kit today

Top a JM boys is clearly the wrong size when put against the away and third tops we got from shop, the wrong size of socks have been sent (adult 8-10) with a kids strip and no printing on back that I’ve paid for

To say that I’m disappointed is an understatement. For me Castore are a shambles and will be last I buy from them online
Similar to my experience mate, Wee man is scunnered!

Still no refund, responce or voucher.

Getting close to the point i might not spend another penny with Castore even if i finally get my full refund.

Back