How have celtic and Aberdeen been punished

jf1960

Firstly sorry if its already been covered but where is the punishment for these 2 teams I don't see it. All they have as far as I can see is 2 games put back to a later date maybe even put back when crowds are allowed back in.

Is there something specific in the rulebook for punishment of the club as a whole? Would like to know for purposes of quoting it on social media at the scum.

Do the rules state if there is a punishment? Or is it protocol just to call them off...

like everything they make the rules up as they go along.

No punishment and bizarrely they're allowed to train as normal.

So no isolating at all.

Can't see the point really.

Benefits for them of games being postponed:

- Crowds may be at game if they are not held until next year so they get a home game against the sheep in front of thousands of fans. More cash and more fans.
- Scum may have bought players that improve squad
- Gives an air of "untouchability" about Celtic in that they can have multiple players breach lockdown and not get punished but in fact rewarded.

Disadvantages

- They don't get to play against an Aberdeen side who are missing 8 players
- They could be zillions of points behind us and fail mentally to recoup
- Eduard may be sold so they play those games without him

Benefits for them of games being postponed:

- Crowds may be at game if they are not held until next year so they get a home game against the sheep in front of thousands of fans. More cash and more fans.
- Scum may have bought players that improve squad
- Gives an air of "untouchability" about Celtic in that they can have multiple players breach lockdown and not get punished but in fact rewarded.

Disadvantages

- They don't get to play against an Aberdeen side who are missing 8 players
- They could be zillions of points behind us and fail mentally to recoup
- Eduard may be sold so they play those games without him
I read somewhere that postponed matches need to be played without any new signings. ALthough that could be changed by the time the games come round. Personally, win the next 3 matches and an 11 point gap will be too big to bridge even at this stage of the season.

What is in the rule book for being unable to fulfill fixtures? This is what is happening through player stupidity and dereliction of duty by club(s).

Delusional if you think that either of them will be punished.Timmy run the show sell the tickets and print the programs.We are bystanders with no power.This mob will get away with it.As has previously stated the teams that had their games cancelled are the ones being punished.

It appears that the fixture list has been put into disarray with games being postponed despite Doncaster saying there was little room in the fixture list for changes. Why then has no action been taken against the two teams involved by the SPFL? (I know this is just a rhetorical question)

Firstly sorry if its already been covered but where is the punishment for these 2 teams I don't see it. All they have as far as I can see is 2 games put back to a later date maybe even put back when crowds are allowed back in.

When we were constantly playing catch up last season it was a pain in the arse. Hopefully we are going to be well in front by time those games come around.

We can only hope that UEFA punish them if they can't play their game next week. Not holding out much hope of that though.

There has been no punishment only a delay to their games taking place- a delay that could be used to their advantage, especially in the transfer market if Rangers are playing really well and get maximum points in their games - the pressure will be on them from the scum hordes to buy the league by going into the transfer market given their current situation and form in the quest for 9 and 3/4

I read somewhere that postponed matches need to be played without any new signings. ALthough that could be changed by the time the games come round. Personally, win the next 3 matches and an 11 point gap will be too big to bridge even at this stage of the season.

I give you the upcoming Scottish Cup games!!

Can’t see the teams being punished but the players should be up on bringing the game into disrepute. I would argue it’s hard to damage Scottish footballs reputation further than the SFA/SPFL boards have already though.

It appears that the fixture list has been put into disarray with games being postponed despite Doncaster saying there was little room in the fixture list for changes. Why then has no action been taken against the two teams involved by the SPFL? (I know this is just a rhetorical question)

The obvious answer is to not postpone them and therefore award the points to the other team 3-0. I suppose their game against Aberdeen would need to be 0-0 as neither can play

Notice how quickly all the calls for forfeited games disappeared as soon as the mentally challengeds were involved?All those St Johnstone fans wanting a 3 nil win awarded gone quiet.

Absolutely nothing to do with anyone wanting the sheep to forfeit their game against the mentally challengeds at all. No Siree. None of those shenanigans. Honestly couldn't marky their filthy necks with a blowtorch.

The SPFL have had 5 months to get some guidelines etc drawn up and agreed to by the clubs, but they never bothered to do so. Again, poor to no leadership by Doncaster and a further example of why he’s not the man to lead the game.

There has been no punishment.

Surely, one of the first things the Joint Response Group should have done is agree on enforcement mechanisms for those that breach guidelines - some rules. Penalties & sanctions. Apparently they hadn't bothered with any of that and are only now bothering their 3rse.

This wasn't laziness or some oversight imo, but deliberate inaction. They wanted to see who messed up first.

I cannot see anyway that the SPFL can get away without any sanctions against both teams and specifically the non quarantined player. ( can’t be arsed spelling his name properly).

Have the SPFL actually came out and said there is to be no punishment?

If our governing body was fair then rules would have been established before a ball was kicked to ensure no matter who broke the rules the punishment was there for all to see but they are the most biased and corrupt governing body in domestic football and they deliberately didn't have procedures in place just incase covid fc where the ones breaking the rules. Now it's just a case of nothing to see here let's move along now

100 lines for the tramps.

100 lashes for Alfie.

This is another scenario that we need to be logging for comparison if we cock-up at any stage. Hopefully our lads are fully aware that it can't be allowed to happen.

If our governing body was fair then rules would have been established before a ball was kicked to ensure no matter who broke the rules the punishment was there for all to see but they are the most biased and corrupt governing body in domestic football and they deliberately didn't have procedures in place just incase covid fc where the ones breaking the rules. Now it's just a case of nothing to see here let's move along now
There are rules, it's called 'lawwell's law.'

There has been no club punishment.
The first minister LED the decision to postpone upcoming games,
she said, “ I would expect these clubs games not to take place “.
She didn’t specifically issue the ban.
The meeting between the sports minister and the spfl put suggestions forward.
What has happened is, COVID regulations have taken over, or have been used to come up with a decision.
Therefore, COVID results in Aberdeen have been used to cancel the teams next two games.
Bolingoli, the celtic player being out the country and not isolating has been used to cancel their next two games.
this is all a public health matter and there are NO sanctions involved.

THey also now have a free week before a CL qualifier, none of this punishes them. The illusion here is they werent even ordered to quarantine, it was suggested byt the government as if they were they would for sure have had to forfeit the CL game. It's the usual sham where they are involved

The spl have yet to declare their punishment for both clubs but there will be punishments.

Anyway this is a huge advantage to us that their 2 games won't be played until next year, its massive if we take full points.

If they see we are 8 or 11 ahead it puts huge pressure and doubt in their minds.

They will be chasing us for once !

There’s no punishment as such, make no mistake though, the filth would 1 million percent rather be playing these games just now, it’s a huge inconvenience for them that’s it.

Yeah it's not been the greatest start to the season for them and that's putting it mildly.

Time for us to ramp up that pressure.

If this second instance had happened with any other team than Celtic then you can be damb sure there would be punishment instead of inconvenience. Celtic were straight out of the blocks, pushing the player out to be castigated and distancing themselves as the club. It’s been a magnificent piece of spin. Fact is Bolingoli is a Celtic employee. Celtic are as culpable as he is in this, yet they’re attempting to white wash it all with the aid of their friends in the press, tv and radio media. Farcical...they’ll get some sort of arbitrary slap on the wrist. Rules will now be constructed to punish the players...until there is a possible infringement by one of our own players. Then it’ll suddenly change. The unwashed were our yesterday trying to get us hung also because of the bounce game. As far as I’m aware that game had late results and occurred prior to the league beginning, therefor it didn’t threaten the inherits if the league itself.

Sheepshaggers received a verbal
Bhoyshaggers received a written
Rangers will get docked 30 points

The spl have yet to declare their punishment for both clubs but there will be punishments.

Anyway this is a huge advantage to us that their 2 games won't be played until next year, its massive if we take full points.

If they see we are 8 or 11 ahead it puts huge pressure and doubt in their minds.

They will be chasing us for once !
I think theyll only get a fine. At a push they might get docked 1 point each.

This will probably be the only time that it doesnt go to a vote because its the tims.

Back