MOTM Poll Rangers v St Johnstone - 19:45 Wednesday - RangersTV

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
FUCKING BOOK HIM OR HE'LL JUST DO IT AGAIN!!! F*CK ME!

I'm going to quote myself as well. I don't know if it was the same guy who done Kent who just nailed Roofe but this is why our fucking players get hurt, when a referee doesn't clamp down!

That's the most blatant red card I've ever seen. Again why aren't our players putting pressure on the ref? Happy to sit back and accept it

Any other league in the world (or probably more accurately if they were playing against any other team) St Johnstone would be down to 9 men by now. No wonder our game is so far behind when teams are clearly being sent out with instructions to leave the boot in at any opportunity

As much as I'd love to see us score another couple I'll take games "dying a death" at 3-0 every single time.

Someone at the club needs to come out and say something about that clown of a ref. Now's the time to do it when winning and no one can be accused of sour grapes. Shocking performance. That's the type of performance from an official that costs us points on another day when the game is tighter

That should have been red for the tackle on Roofe. There's been 2/3 the ref has let go that merited a card or freekick including the wrestling move on Hagi in the first half.

Ref has been poor. A couple of bad challenges he’s let go and a definite penalty for us. Should’ve been a red as well.

Back