MOTM Poll Rangers v St Johnstone - 19:45 Wednesday - RangersTV

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters

DocStone

Administrator
Staff member
AlvWVeC.png

Last edited:
Any win does me but would love a good hammering just to make a statement...... same approach for these next few games though....... max points and leave them miles behind

Mon the Gers, just do it.

Any victory will do for me, it’s important we take advantage of the unwashed not playing.

Mon the Gers, just do it.

Fancy us for another 3-0 with Alfie back in amongst the goals again and big Itten bagging his first of hopefully many

3 or 4 nil first half, then game time Second half with another 2 or 3, just to put the Diddy teams this season to sleep

We have an opportunity to apply a bit of pressure here, really looking for a big performance and put down a marker. We need to be totally switched on from the word go, focus on one game at a time - a win and 3 points is imperative.

Let's go Rangers!

I think we will do well tonight and go top of the league. Still, it will be another game of attack, attack attack, with Saints crowding the box. As many goals as possible.

Like to see Arfield getting a game tonight - rest Kamara for Livvy where we’ll need him. Feeling it will be an enjoyable night - 4-0 for me.

The fact their game was off at the weekend and they'll be behind us in match fitness could come back to bite St Johnstone.

Same line up from us and at least the same scoreline

This game has now taken on a new significance following recent events. We need to win and get the 3 points and take it one game at a time with total focus on this game.
I would take 1-0 right now.

Back