MOTM Poll Rangers v St Johnstone - 19:45 Wednesday - RangersTV

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
Without being there time seemed to go a lot slower on Sunday and the game never felt in doubt. Live, it would have flown in! Be the same tonight I’m sure - a long 90 min for St J to survive, which they won’t.

A victory, clean sheet; and no injuries, please! Looking forward to this tonight. :)
RTV Loyal.
3-0 for the Famous :cool:

All attention on St Johnstone tonight now. I have a horrible feeling about tonight's game. Whenever we have an opportunity to put pressure on them we always fluff our lines.

Hopefully we have learned from previous mistakes.

6-0 Rangers :) !

Excited about tonights game, this week is a great chance to crank up the pressure on them and see how they cope with catching up

How id like to see us start - I can’t imagine too many changes and think McLaughlin keeps the shirt until shagger takes it off him.

Kent/Hagi/Aribo doing their three card monte routine again. Kamara and Jack to soak up any pressure, Alfie starting.

And then if we’re winning, see what we can do with one holding player.

Think Hagi isn’t finishing any games up to Christmas, so would be an opportunity for Roofe to come in and show something, Barjonas has something to offer, and with the five sub rule we should look to see if that works for him now.

Given our game and how much of the ball we see with how high we press, Kamara sitting in the centre circle with someone taking that area between it and the opposition box should let us build up pressure in a similar way to the first goal at the weekend.
If Aribo still has fresh legs then keep him on and swap the Arfield sub for Edmundson or Bassey, let our defenders go all out but rotate youth in to let them get up to speed.

If Alfie’s scored a hat trick by half time, give Itten a run out as well.

Agree
Don't see any chance of that happening mate.

Jack and Kamara are key to our shut outs and the amount of chances we're creating.

Kamara is one of the first names on the team sheet at the moment, if fit.

Morelos, Itten, Roofe, Hagi and Kent will be fighting for 3 spots imo.

agree - roofe for hagi May be the only change imo

St Johnstone will be well drilled, think Davidson will prove decent SPL manager, but they wont be able to live with a sharp Kent n Buff being back on the scoring.

2-0 Rangers HT

Make all 5 subs

4-0 Rangers FT

Going for a 3-0 win tonight to send us to the top of the league where we belong!

Hope either Roofe or Itten get at least 20 minutes game time to show what they can do.

Don't see Roofe starting tonight mate, but a couple of good performances from the bench and he'll be putting the pressure on the current starters.

The thought of Roofe, Itten, Morelos, Hagi and Kent all fighting for 3 positions is mouth watering.

be the end of Barker....

be the end of Barker....

Him, Stewart, Murphy and Jones getting further away from the 1st team squad mate.

I forgot to add Defoe to the 1st team squad too.

He'll still chip in with a few goals too this season.

Think for as long as we’ve got the five subs operating, Murphy and Stewart will do well as they both offer something slightly different, and with such a young forward line, Murphy might be a good voice of experience as well. Don’t think we carry Jones and Barker in the squad, and given the managers feelings on Jones he could free up wage and get us a fee going down south.

You poor soul! I've no idea if there is anywhere, but living in Lincoln I dread the words "lets go to Skeg"......
Only here for a few days. Wee caravan park next to Butlins. Weather has been class and a happy wee escape from Cumbernauld so I’m having a great time. Just wish I could get decent internet to watch the game.

Three points, no injuries, more games in the legs, continue to build our confidence and on we go.

It's all we can do, no slip ups, just get the job done.

And no cards. Other than that, your post is bang on the money. A goal fest would be nice but, at the end of the day, it’s the three points, however achieved, that matters.

I’m out in the Shetlands working and hoping to be finished for KO...Comfortable win, early goals, Roofe/Itten blended into the XI with both starting on the bench. More minutes for Davis, Helander and Young Patterson from the bench too. 3-0, 3points, top of the league and here to stay!!! Mon the Rangers team.

Really nervous for tonight. Feels a lot more tense than St Johnstone at home in the 3rd game of the season should.

I feel nervous and excited with regards to tonight.
We have a chance of slowly applying pressure to Ra sellik over the next few games.
We have had chances to do this before so please don't blow it this time Rangers.

If we feel tense about tonight just think how the bheasts will be if we take maximum points in the next few games. The pressure of us being ahead clearly got to them against killie. We need to keep heaping it on starting from tonight and see if theyl crack some more. They haven't really had much pressure , too used to having it their own way over recent years. Now is the time to really ramp it up starting tonight.

Back