MOTM Poll Rangers v St Johnstone - 19:45 Wednesday - RangersTV

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
3 goals 3 points, clean sheet. Happy with that.

The changes completely killed the momentum and that was a shame, we could have rattled 5 no problem, however I’m happy as Larry.

Job well done. I'd say that we should be looking for 1 million more for Kamara with every performance he gives like this tonight

Kamara very unlucky not to be MOM, due to the form of Barisic.

only dodgy performances were Hagi and Tav, the rest all played well.

Top of the league. :))

Brilliant again.

Barisic outstanding, closely followed by Hagi and Kamara

Roofe and Itten look the part too

Top of the league again

You're going to get I consistency with Hagi. It's why the very best of clubs have scouted him intensively and decided to pass. We have signed a very talented player who will be capable of moments of magic that no one else on our team is capable of producing.

We just all hope those moments of magic are when we need it most and let's face it, in the bigger games.

Stop moaning.

not a great performance but a welcome 3 points and clean sheet, on to the next game and my man of the match has to be " for the attention of Boab4" Borna

Piece of piss and lucky to avoid injuries there. Im still unconvinced in our attacking but the more they play together the better they will get hopefully.

Barisic and Kamara were the pick of the players for me. I don't like the 5 sub-rule as it kills the tempo but it was important to get some minutes into players legs.

Another good result, clean sheet. Only criticism is would like to see us take teams like this for more goals.

barasic MoM for me

Job done

Convincing 3-0

Performance in first half wasn’t great. After we made 4 subs it killed the game.

That said, last season we’d have struggled to win a game like tonight.

On tonight’s evidence Hagi will have to up his game if he wants to keep his place. Very unlike him tonight, first touch was abysmal throughout the game.

Back