MOTM Poll Rangers v Kilmarnock - 15:00 Saturday - RangersTV

Your Man of the Match - Sponsored by Jimmy Bell

• Total voters
Good win just a case of one game at a time and dealing with the challenges each of them bring. 5 clean sheets and comfortable wins apart from the draw at Livi. There is a lot more to come from this team just a matter of patience.

Better second half more variation
Not hitting top gear yet but moving in the ball quicker need to load the box more

I’ve been adamant for a while that the longer we play bcd at Ibrox the easier for the players. And going by the comments you read on here if we’re not winning after 20 mins it just echos that

translate these comments to thousands of groans and negativity and you’ll see what I mean

A good 3 points. Please, please would the manager and players take out of that the clear lesson that it is all about effort and tempo. We bothered our backsides there for about 10 minutes at the start of the second half and got the goal, it having looked like it was coming from the start of the second half. Apart from that we went through the motions for 80 minutes. Don’t get me wrong, we looked comfortable enough in those 80 minutes. It is just a bit frustrating to watch when it is so obvious that a bit more pace into most games and we will put them to bed without much difficulty.

ok I understand why killie and all other teams do what they do, and it's up to us to solve the problem, but is there any other 2 team leagues in the world where all the lesser teams just defend for the whole game? I mean bayern munich is a great team but other german teams don't just sit back and defend for 90 mins

Now let me think back to a time when Rangers fans have shown patience...

Nope - we've always been a shower of torn-faced cunts

Aye, but they'll learn when they get older tae have patience.

That's 3 9 inarows I've lived through and it disnae get better seeing them doin it, but 55 and stopping any further titles for the fiddlers is our aim.

Kent is the only one with a sense of urgency and danger in our team, we need more players to play with this attitude especially the midfield area.

It’s hard to get your head round what Kilmarnock wanted from this game. Even after then lost a goal they stayed ultra defensive. Didn’t even attempt to attack at any point.
The idea is they hold until 80 mins, then try for a draw. A good away result if it pays off

Not the most stylish player to watch but Barker did well today. Is it me or would he fit right into a 70’s Prog Rock group?

It’s hard to get your head round what Kilmarnock wanted from this game. Even after then lost a goal they stayed ultra defensive. Didn’t even attempt to attack at any point.
Its actually really appaulling and punters are supposed to pay for that shite...imagine being a footballer and told to stay in your own half the whole game and defend the entire 90mins won't be long till we see a team line up with 9 defenders and 1 attacker in Scotland they may as well as they are zero interest in trying to win the game

A thoroughly well deserved, and comfortable, win today. Lots of positives (less so for Jimmy Bell haha)

Motm poll. It's a tight call between Barasic, Kant and Borker for me.

Complete and utter domination. Kent & Barker were excellent, great to see Roofe off the mark. Some positive signs from Itten too. Helander looking very sharp. Very comfortable performance. Job done.

Kant easily MOTM today, he is going to be crucial this season, Roffe took his goal well but Kant was by far the best player on the park today

Job done!

Kent man of the match for me, Roofe gets his first goal and another clean sheet.

Still room for improvement, but decent start overall.

Far better 2nd half. Great tempo and the first was the culmination of a fantastic period of sustained pressure. Hopefully Barker takes some confidence from his performance - the best 90 minutes we've seen from him.

Back