MOTM Poll Rangers v Kilmarnock - 15:00 Saturday - RangersTV

Your Man of the Match - Sponsored by Jimmy Bell

• Total voters
Dominated from start to finish on what was a very professional performance.
It looks like everyone we play will set up this way to playbis home or away
Its just getting that 1st goal

I’ve been adamant for a while that the longer we play bcd at Ibrox the easier for the players. And going by the comments you read on here if we’re not winning after 20 mins it just echos that

translate these comments to thousands of groans and negativity and you’ll see what I mean
I would say the opposite. I think bcd encourages the players to play at pedestrian pace. Even a restless crowd still drives the team forward. If we continue to play without the required tempo then I fear we will come unstuck a good few times this season.

See now Kemar Roofe has scored I'm looking forward to more from him. Now for big Cedric, once that's off his back we'll see more from him also.

It was a tough, tough watch in the first half but much better in the second, delighted with the result.
I thought Kent and Barker were excellent and big Helander’s timing in the tackle is superb- just needs to work on his finishing!

It was a tough, tough watch in the first half but much better in the second, delighted with the result.
I thought Kent and Barker were excellent and big Helander’s timing in the tackle is superb- just needs to work on his finishing!
The recovery to win the ball off Burke was class, looked like he’d improved his pace. Couple of moments against Brophy had me concerned though and would still pick Balogun when fit.

Last edited:
Kant for me too although Borker had a great game too. Decent three points and another clean sheet.Keeps the pressure on the crash barriers later.Job done.

Absolutely love coming into a match thread after we've won a game that was 0-0 at half time and reading all the screaming fuddery from the first half.

Kent motm for me just ahead of Barker. But voted for Barker in the poll purely to get it right up those responsible for the aforementioned screaming fuddery.

Its actually really appaulling and punters are supposed to pay for that shite...imagine being a footballer and told to stay in your own half the whole game and defend the entire 90mins won't be long till we see a team line up with 9 defenders and 1 attacker in Scotland they may as well as they are zero interest in trying to win the game
If i was a professional footballer i would be appalled to play those tactics ,surely you would step on to the pitch wanting to win ,ffs i want to win at 5 a sides or taking part in my u16 team bounce game at the end

I would say the opposite. I think bcd encourages the players to play at pedestrian pace. Even a restless crowd still drives the team forward. If we continue to play without the required tempo then I fear we will come unstuck a good few times this season.

disagree mate. Atmosphere at Ibrox is terrible. And I say that as someone who goes every week

very seldom is it encouraging

Another comfortable performance against another team that has no desire to play anything relatable to professional football. Need more of that killer touch up front but new signings will provide that with time

Barker and Kent played well.

Let's see if barker can keep playing to the level he set today.

Roffe or Roofe getting a goal was good to see.

Itten i don't want to get carried away but the boy looks good with the link up play just needs to learn to be a bit more greedy in the box.

The relief when that goal went in tho lol.

Back