MOTM Poll Rangers v Kilmarnock - 15:00 Saturday - RangersTV

Your Man of the Match - Sponsored by Jimmy Bell

• Total voters
goals scored in the last 15 minutes isn’t always down to crowds mate. Imo more often than not it’s team tiring due to the previous 75 mins

anyway football all about opinions mate. Good 3 points today and on we go
Indeed, all about opinions. As you say, good 3 points and on we go. Onwards and upwards.

Liking what Gerard is saying there. Told them the right things at half time.
The explanation of why Itten didn’t start through the middle makes sense too.

His height on the wee fullback. And also that Itten was supposed to play a bit more inside and not so right as he did.

It has to be worry when your left back is your most offensive threat and he is showing game on game that he is.

Get a left back in and put Borna at No 6. He has the vision and talent to take it further.

Impressed with Borna, Davis, Jack, Barker, Roofe, Kent and think Itten in second half looked much better. Good day at the office ...

Would love Walter around the camp as much as possible this year. Really great to see him back about the place and hopefully offering insights to the gaffer and team!

Easy win. Kent my MOTM, but I thought Barker had really good game as well. The Roofe/Itten partnership up front has real potential. Many positives today.

Really enjoyed hearing Walter´s views on the game. I hope he will be back.

Kent MOTM. Barker had a good game too. We kept Burke very quiet and he creates everything for them. We also kept the big substitute quiet and he gave that mob a torrid time when they played them. Good improvement in the second half and another clean sheet. More game time for Roofe and Itten and I think we will see them come good.

3 points gotta be contented with that,mr Gerrard must have said a few harsh words at half time as tempo better ,noticed more width in exploitation of there rearguard as It needed stretched .

I must admit I was a bit surprised at how good Barker was in that free offensive role,he worked his socks off and played well with Kent and the others during our offensive phases

More a duckduckgo chap.

Also, i've got a MA in Philosophy.

The match threads on here are an insult to argument structure. Must be fun for you.

I'm sure that some of them will have genuinely logged off after we scored. Some may be Celtic fans agitating but some are just permanently angry men (and women) who've lost the enjoyment of supporting Rangers. It'd probably be better for them just to let it go.

Clancy looked confused with no Fredo to pick on. Wank. Excellent result. Think Itten and Roofe will be big players for us. Happy days. Why does Emma always look freezing?

who is borker ffs :))
nothing-goes-over-my-head-my-reflexes-are-too-fast-19286086.png

I thought we didn’t do too bad in the first half we just didn’t get the breakthrough but we did step it up and improve in the second half.

Pass marks all round for that, thought it was going to be the same song again after the first half but second half we looked a lot better. Couldn’t criticise anyone’s performance.

I’m absolutely delighted with the second half and win, when Roofe scores freaked the house jumping about like a looney. It was so so important we won. Well done the entire team for that second half and the management team for tweaking half time and getting the win.

A great 3 points. Been difficult against Killie in past 2 seasons. First half was difficult to watch. Thankfully, Stevie G changed it 2nd half and superb side-foot shot from Roofe to relax the team. At that point it felt we took our foot off the gas for the next 15 minutes rather than batter them. We had to wait a while for Kent’s goal. Top of the table and none conceded. SG made that very point on RTV that last season lost too many soft goals. Well done, ’Gers.

Pleased for Barker today, he had a really good game.
I've slated his previous appearances, even today seeing him in the starting line up, I thought "what does the manager see in him"?
So credit where it's due, there may well be a player in there if today is anything to go by.

Can admin ban them please? Calling for the managers head half way through the first half is a joke.
We just have a bad tempered fanbase. I'm not a massive fan of him personally but I don't think he's took us that extra step. Wouldn't constantly call for his head because theirs nobody better who we could pick up anyway.

I didn't get to see the game today - hope to watch a recording later

One comment I heard from my son's mate - who did watch it live - was ' why is Kilie' plastic pitch not as bad as Livi's ?'
He's English & is not used to plastic pitches - lucky man

Anyone know if this is true / have the same opinion ? Or did it seem that way because of the result?

I feel like a total dick for my comment earlier about Gerrard.

Happy to hold my hands up and say I was being a dramatic dick.

Long may these wins and clean sheets continue !

One comment I heard from my son's mate - who did watch it live - was ' why is Kilie' plastic pitch not as bad as Livi's ?'

Anyone know if this is true / have the same opinion ? Or did it seem that way because of the result?
We played at home on grass mate .

Are you sure this conversation actually took place?

The game took place at Ibrox.

Back