MOTM Poll Rangers v Kilmarnock - 15:00 Saturday - RangersTV

Your Man of the Match - Sponsored by Jimmy Bell

• Total voters
Did

Did we win? Are we top of the league? Have we conceded a goal? In fact how many shots on target have we given away?
You do realise that average performances are not bad performances, most would say 6 or 7 out if 10? It's clearly not a slagging off to say most were average. I think you're a little confused.

Ladies and gentlemen Rangers will be playing four four fucking two.

Seriously though what a difference in the second half, hopefully Livingston turns out to be the turning point. We'll be so much less predictable if we have another system to use

Possibly could do with another striker and midfielder, but we have all the tools we need to win this league.

Good point from wee McCann, Ryan Kent's attitude compared to Alfie's in regards to bids being in for them both.

To be fair, the interest in Kent has only been a week or less. The interest in Morelos has been far, far longer thus 'turning his head' has been a regular occurrence.

Still, I do agree with the application and approach to the team/game more for Kent than Morelos.

Kent, Barker and Barisic were the obvious standouts, but special mention for Helander. I thought he had a great game at the back. Young Patterson also caught the eye in the short time that he was on. A great tracking run and tackle following Kamara's slack pass to give away possession.

disagree mate. Atmosphere at Ibrox is terrible. And I say that as someone who goes every week

very seldom is it encouraging
I go every week too. I suspect if we looked at the stats over the years of goals scored and points picked up by us in the last 15 minutes of games then that would prove that, ultimately, the Ibrox crowd is a good thing, despite the mumps and moans that often precede that.

I thought the passing was sloppy.
The tempo as if they’d just rolled out of bed. Apart from Kent and Barker no inspiration.

Jack was at it. He was squeezing the game.

Borna and Tav were pressing high.

Helander and Goldson strolled it.

Roofe and Itten needed time. Itten was deployed in the wrong position, but disgraceful, not sure that’s remotely fair.

Disgraceful was the shite we use to serve up against the mentally challengeds.

I loved that wee cameo by Gerrard on RTV post match there. Weird but amazing watching all three of them together. Gerrard looked really comfortable and happy, not like BT interviews etc where he's ready for a daft question.

I go every week too. I suspect if we looked at the stats over the years of goals scored and points picked up by us in the last 15 minutes of games then that would prove that, ultimately, the Ibrox crowd is a good thing, despite the mumps and moans that often precede that.

goals scored in the last 15 minutes isn’t always down to crowds mate. Imo more often than not it’s team tiring due to the previous 75 mins

anyway football all about opinions mate. Good 3 points today and on we go

Well played rangers could have been 4 or 5 in the end

Barker played well today and kent was brilliant at times
Kilmarnock got what they deserved .. %^*& all playing like that

Roofe took his goal well

Another clean sheet ... can see a few of them this season as teams keep playing 10 men behind a ball

Stevie G shaking hands with Walter and Neil McCann. Social distancing Stevie, social distancing!:)

Last edited:
Delighted with the second half perfomance, put the big lad through the middle and dropped Roofe playing just off him worked a treat, that's what happens when you put two up top. Barker was impressive quite an intelligent player in the free role, but if we can sign a midfider who can spot a pass quickly then Roofe will run riot up here, his peeling off defenders and movement of the ball was a joy to watch.

Good result was a bit worried about starting with a new strike force for the first time but no problems,
They will get better with more games together.

Back