Aribo out 4-6 weeks

I have my doubts that we'll see him playing before Christmas.

It is Rangers we are talking about so I believe I have the right to ask which Christmas you are talking about.:rolleyes:;).

He will be a big loss, we don't have anyone else who plays like him. Always felt we'd bring in a further 2 players before the window closes, it is surely now a must.

This might be an popular opinion but instead of always going to the transfer market why not look at blooding a youth player, surely there is someone who is at a level to make a step up into the midfield even if it’s on the bench initially while Kamara hopefully takes his international form into the side for Scumdee United and we can then give someone of the bench an opportunity to prove themselves

Bit of a gutter alright Joey was flying and has been great so far in pre season and continued his form until this.

He looks to be enjoying himself,best wishes to the lad.

Players getting injured in training happens all the time, it’s a blow some of the posts are not calm!!

It’s important the players train the way they are expected to play.

Tell Klopp that his players should ease off a bit!!

Typical. He was looking very good when he came back after the lockdown break. Feels like we get nothing but bad luck regarding injuries just now.

On the plus side, the squad have been excellent to start the season, so im confident we can hold the fort down until he returns

Still some on here refuse to accept there could be a serious concern with the medical staff we have at Ibrox. Remember we were assured Coulibaly would be out for 4 - 6 weeks. He ended missing for about 4 months. So many others. Helander, Jones Rossiter.

Our head of medical has only been here since the start of the year and has experience at Liverpool and the FA in England. He's also an associate lecturer at Leeds Met Uni. Some CV for someone who doesn't know how to do his job.

Our first team doctor was head doctor at Liverpool for something like 19 years if I remember correctly.

Rossiter is on record as saying the medical staff at Ibrox saved his career (after he left the club).

Coulibaly was dropped for personal reasons.

Helander was closer to a return in March, and is now back in excellent shape, featuring for us in consecutive matches and getting into the Sweden squad again.

Aribo will be a big miss in the Europa League Qualifiers too. Played really well in EL last season and was outstanding in the 3 v 2 win over Braga in particular scoring twice, I think.

Gutted for aribo and our starting 11

He makes things happen
And had had a great pre season an start to SPL

Fare amount of time to be doing nothing
To hit the ground running when he comes back

Expectations are murder

Gutted by this as it means he will miss the Old Firm game and Europe.

Very disappointing news, need others to step up now. Hopefully, Joe can make it back in the 4 week time period suggested.

Our head of medical has only been here since the start of the year and has experience at Liverpool and the FA in England. He's also an associate lecturer at Leeds Met Uni. Some CV for someone who doesn't know how to do his job.

Our first team doctor was head doctor at Liverpool for something like 19 years if I remember correctly.

Rossiter is on record as saying the medical staff at Ibrox saved his career (after he left the club).

Coulibaly was dropped for personal reasons.

Helander was closer to a return in March, and is now back in excellent shape, featuring for us in consecutive matches and getting into the Sweden squad again.
Stop talking sense, this is FF where hysteria is the order of the day.

A big loss , We need another CAM and a wide player.

Decent quality loans would do if we are struggling for cash.

This is a blow but let’s get the points on the board and get him back strong for the second half of the season!!

This might be an popular opinion but instead of always going to the transfer market why not look at blooding a youth player, surely there is someone who is at a level to make a step up into the midfield even if it’s on the bench initially while Kamara hopefully takes his international form into the side for Scumdee United and we can then give someone of the bench an opportunity to prove themselves
Lets be honest here. Its Dundee United. An excellent team to be playing at Ibrox. They wont come and simply defend so its a great chance to go for them. Maybe even get a chance to hit a team on the break instead of the 10 men defences most go for.

Why would they?
Why would they publicise bad news any more than they have to?
Why is there a rush to hear bad news?
Called letting your fans know mate, fans that pay a lot of money to watch the best players perform

don’t really see the need in keeping it a secret if a players injured

If its 4 weeks he will miss, Dundee Utd, Lincoln RI, Hibs, Motherwell, Ross Co. The only one I would be concerned about would be Hibs away.

Calm down FFS.

You do realise that players recovering from injury do have setbacks.

A course of rest or treatment diagnosed to help may also not work as planned.

The initial injury he suffered may not have initially been a two month layoff injury so why state that.
It’s Rangers we’re talking about here. Every players injury is just a week away then all of a sudden it’s extended

seen it so many times

Lets be honest here. Its Dundee United. An excellent team to be playing at Ibrox. They wont come and simply defend so its a great chance to go for them. Maybe even get a chance to hit a team on the break instead of the 10 men defences most go for.
I agree with what you saying I hope they don’t just do the usual 10 behind the ball crap that is plaguing the league might actually be a more enjoyable watch than the rest of the teams that have come to Ibrox, the only player I’m wary off in there team is Shankland if he starts or comes of the bench, as there has been times we have let teams get shots at our goal and we have been lucky they have been off target or saveable I would think Shankland is more likely to put those sort of chances away so hoping we continue our ‘Iron Curtain’ and win by at least 3-0.

I think most on here would prefer that we came out and declared to other clubs that our star midfielder has a long term injury and we are kind of desperate for a replacement.

Whats your starting point for a transfer fee to replace Joe ?

Back