Robbie McCrorie

Rio Loyal

Watched a bit of the Scum game until they went 3 up.

Thought he was poor at several of the goals, Will need a lot of improvement if he’s going to be our number 1.

They appear to have only scored 3 so therefore that would suggest he was at fault for them all? You need to find better ways to get your Saturday’s in mate, why anyone would spend it watching them is beyond me. If you paid for the pleasure then you’re in even more bother!

This!!

They appear to have only scored 3 so therefore that would suggest he was at fault for them all? You need to find better ways to get your Saturday’s in mate, why anyone would spend it watching them is beyond me. If you paid for the pleasure then you’re in even more bother!

No I certainly haven’t paid I put it on because Livingston were 1 up.

He’s not been comfortable on several occasions nearly let them score as he fluffed a shot and the third he should have done much better.

From what I can gather Robbie hasn’t had a great start to the season and has looked poor in a couple of other games as well. However, he’s a young goalkeeper who had a great spell last season. Worth noting we are only 7 games in. This why he’s been sent out on loan, to learn and develop both technically and in learning to cope when things aren’t going well.

I would like to see Jak return. I still don't believe we let him go and kept Fotheringham.
I think he would have been a great under study to McGregor.
McLaughlin though is class.
I will leave it... at that.

From what I can gather Robbie hasn’t had a great start to the season and has looked poor in a couple of other games as well. However, he’s a young goalkeeper who had a great spell last season. Worth noting we are only 7 games in. This why he’s been sent out on loan, to learn and develop both technically and in learning to cope when things aren’t going well.

I honestly haven’t seen much of him apart from this game and he’s been quite far from what I would expect to be pushing for our number one position.

Is widely tipped as our long term number 1. Couldn’t tell you why. Our fans put obscene amounts of expectation on players in our youth system and it almost never works out.

Ross was the undoubted future of club and country after a game or two for the first team.

It won't go down well but he's looked poor for Livingston this season. Their defence hasn't helped in all fairness but a lot of the goals he's conceded he could have done better with .

He’s young for a goal keeper and has time on his side and a long contract but I wouldn’t be relying on him next season on what I’ve seen today.

Is widely tipped as our long term number 1. Couldn’t tell you why. Our fans put obscene amounts of expectation on players in our youth system and it almost never works out.

Ross was the undoubted future of club and country after a game or two for the first team.

He was courted by some of the biggest clubs in England coming through the ranks and was a stand out at youth level.

McCrorie is a very good goalkeeper. Didn't McGregor play against Celtic in a final, for Dunfermline, and lose three goals? I wonder what became of him.

You can be a good keeper and lose 5 goals or how ever many it’s the manner that you lose them in that shows if your a good player or not.

You can be a good keeper and lose 5 goals or how ever many it’s the manner that you lose them in that shows if your a good player or not.
You're judging him on this game, or the course of this and last season?

Couldn't tell us why? He had rave reviews from the academy then rave reviews at every loan club he's been at.

Just sounds like he's having a rough start to the season which isn't exactly unheard of for a 22-year-old GK.

You're judging him on this game, or the course of this and last season?

I’ve not honestly seen that much of him but he sold a goal and spilled a shot he should have saved that nearly gave away a goal as well.

He’s plenty time but I am not impressed with what I’ve seen so far.

[
He has actually been really poor this season. Nowhere near our first team at present.
Which is why he's on loan. I remember the criticism of de Gea when he first joined Manchester United; no way can you judge a player on a short term basis when there are indicators that he's good.

Never seen him play but I don’t think he will ever make a first team appearance for Rangers first team.

[
Which is why he's on loan. I remember the criticism of de Gea when he first joined Manchester United; no way can you judge a player on a short term basis when there are indicators that he's good.
Still have high hopes for him, but as you say this is the reason he is out on loan. Folk wanted him around our first team this year.

I’ve not honestly seen that much of him but he sold a goal and spilled a shot he should have saved that nearly gave away a goal as well.

He’s plenty time but I am not impressed with what I’ve seen so far.
The simple fact ia if he was good enough for our first team, he would he there.

Would rather he made his mistakes elsewhere until such times.

He's not the Rangers no 1 just now because he's not good enough.

He is out on loan to gain experience, improve his decision making, play with the pressure of match day, etc.

Mistakes are expected as part of that improvement.

Give the lad a break, and stop writing players off at such a young age.

No one is writing him off I just said he’s far from ready to even be our number two on current form.

Back