Performance of officials v Hibs

A blatant red card ignored.

An equaliser that was offside and shouldn’t have stood.

And I won’t even start on that free kick he gave Hibs at the end there for nothing.

We weren’t great today but yet again the officials are impacting the outcome of our games.

1. Offside goal
2. No red card for Hanlon
3. No booking for Wright

these decisions are happening every few weeks and we don’t ever address it. Yeah, we were poor today but we didn’t win that game because of decisions made by the referee and his assistants. If they apply the simply rules of the game we win.

this league is going to be extremely tight, we can’t afford to be playing against The opposition and the officials.

All Gerrard his to do is talk about those specific incidents and force the agenda. If he doesn’t, it’s going to cost him his job.

It was the same last year when we came back off the winter break. You're always going to get tight games and its in these games that the dodgy decisions are killing us.

Absolutely destroying football as a spectacle now, utterly sick of it. Never been so close to chucking it as I am just now.
Clancy
Robertson
Walsh
Collum
Mclean
Beaton
Madden

literally go on the park week in week out against 14 men.
Decisions that have went against us in recent times would surpass war and peace for the amount of pages in a book.
Utterly pissed off, we really need to get vocal about it, it is so blatant, and they know they can do it without fear of any backlash.

Our player was closest to the linesman as well so imo there is not a bloody chance he can't see that. 2 amazing saves from their keeper kept them alive but the changing point is this offside. Absolutely brutal when you look at his position

Mission accomplished for the Refs and linesman’s today cheated us out the 3 points that’s all there remit is in fact I’d bet it’s in there secret septic contract that they get a bonus for every time they can screw us over especially if they find a reason to card Morelos for petulance or something to that effect

And still no one speaks out again st the corrupt cunts
Sickening stuff
Said it before its no Celtic that’s going to lose us this league it’s the refs

A blatant red card ignored.

An equaliser that was offside and shouldn’t have stood.

And I won’t even start on that free kick he gave Hibs at the end there for nothing.

We weren’t great today but yet again the officials are impacting the outcome of our games.
1st Goalscorer should have been off for the stamp on Kent. Wasn't even booked.

Goal came from Boyle going down on the touchline with no contact from Barisic. Note, no replay was shown if this.

Porteous should have been off for a blatant elbow on Morelos. Booked, so apparently no retrospective action.

Stamp on Arfield.

Several incidents of their players going down with no contact.

Their equaliser - Boyle offside, Doidge had hands all over Helander.

Morelos booked for I dunno what. Appealing for what was a foul?

But yeah, it's all Goldson's fault according to half this board.

Can we say another 5000 season tickets are going on sale?

This is the only time the board speak up for us, when there is money to be made.

The foul by Wright on Kent was at least a Yellow Card.

The off the ball shoulder by Porteous into Alfie's face should have been a Red Card.

The elbow by Hanlon into Arfields face was a Red Card all day long.

Hibs 2nd goal was clearly off-side (Boyle offside when he received the ball to cross for Doidge to score).

Alfie's goal in the last minute - Have a listen to it and watch Robertson. A foul is eventually given against
Defoe, but Robertson does not blow for a foul until a good 3 seconds later, at the point when Alfie scores. If Alfie doesn't score, he clearly wasn't going to give a foul.

ignoring the offside but there's no way he doesnt see the player using his arms for their 2nd goal, there is no way that would be allowed to stand for us.

Didnt Roofe get a foul against him for somehow 'pushing' a player while in front of him?
I thought I was imagining this as hadn't heard anyone else mention it

He's a mentally challenged cheat, but no one cares about it out with the support.

Our management should have called him and his mates out long ago, but seem happy to accept what goes on. And it will cost them their jobs.

As neither Rangers or Gerrard have the appetite for calling out the Officials its their fault when all these mistakes keep going against us

Back