The Auctioneers

Otto Bear

Official Ticketer
Anyone been in recently to watch a game?

Was planning on popping in Sunday. Have they been continuing to show football? Do they have the volume on for it?

Cheers

Be better phoning regarding tickets to enter etc and there hasn’t been any sound in pubs I’ve been in

Was planning on popping in Sunday. Have they been continuing to show football? Do they have the volume on for it?

Cheers
Yes they’re showing. You’ll need to book a table in advance, online best. No sound.

Cheers

What makes you think they would be different from every other pub in the country and be allowed the sound on?

Cheers
You have to book a table online mate. Just visit their website. I was in Sunday, and I'm booked for tomorrow night.

I was in for the Red Imps game - even thought I had stated in my booking to "watch sports" (as was the option) given a really poor seat and they wouldn't me me move. Table service was very slow for the first 30 minutes until a lad took over. Cooler was off, so nae decent beers.

No sound as per the guidelines

I say this as a previous fan of the pub, I wasn't impressed and felt the Roddy Dhu was better for the games.

If you can't get in there try the Maltman.Good big tellys
Watched the sheep game there and booked in for this Sunday.
Tried to get Auctioneers for sheep game but it was full but watched the FA Cup Final there later on and the Maltman was much better. Better service, more space and great telly's. Cracking for the game.

All the weird restrictions around the pubs. Can they even play the sound?
I've been out a few times and enjoyed it. Bit older now, enjoy sitting and getting table service and the pubs are not too busy.
It's a bit more civilised.
I have the commentary pretty low in the house anyway cause of the shite they talk.

I've been out a few times and enjoyed it. Bit older now, enjoy sitting and getting table service and the pubs are not too busy.
It's a bit more civilised.
I have the commentary pretty low in the house anyway cause of the shite they talk.
Ha, fair enough. I get that. Especially if it’s Walker. But watching the game with silence must be weird still.

Back