Club Statement - notice of complaint has been raised against Steven Gerrard, for comments relating to the challenge which caused injury to Morelos

We need an ex player with a prominent stage to highlight and beguile this - something we don't have unfortunately. The mentally challengeds have useful idiots who get their message out in the media without any backlash. We on the other hand seem to have media darlings. F ucking hate this country at times, bastards have their mucky toenails into everything.

Ally McCoist has the perfect stage on Talksport and has every reason to call them out, given his own experiences. Kris Boyd is likely to be more vocal though.

I don’t even remember him saying anything wrong that would prompt this!! Mind boggling. But we’ll do feck all about it.

Imagine ally will talk about it on talksport. Surely even the most biased of shows like sportsound will acknowledge that it is a shambles....... I can live in my own naive world!

so challenge that left a hole in morelos leg - fair game

Gerrard makes comment after the game - discipline

The compliance officer can go and %^*& herself

Incident ignored on the park

Incident admonished by the CO in the days follow

Rangers manager charged for comment on apparent non incident which I’m not sure anyone got upset by what he said.

The corruption of the governing bodies up here is mugabe-esque

I think when the media came out with the story of him being an Orangeman and Ulster Unionist the board have bottled it again and have him on a leash preventing him from doing what he was brought in to do.
Just my opinion reading between the lines, as you say, haven't heard a peep from him.
just sums up the board every time something like this happens

That's what happens when your an easy touch.
The board can spout about Robustly , but quick frankly , on this , they are not at the fookin races.
Once again we are being tucked up.

Don't you think there would be celebrations on here by the majority of posters if "we" somehow drove Lennon out of the piggery, regardless of whether he was winning, drawing or losing?

They would see driving Gerrard out as a scalp.

Emotions aside, where would it actually leave us? Majority of those players would follow him over the next couple of windows. We'd be right back at square one.

Rather like Alfie, I think there are obvious weaknesses in having Gerrard at the club, but at this precise moment in time I think we're better served by having him than having to replace him.
The last thing Gerrard would do is walk away. Where would that leave him. Manager of Rangers, no trophies. Not exactly going to be forming a queue to employ him. The guy is a winner and wants to be a winner with the Rangers.
Shows the SPFL/SFA up for what it is - an absolute laughing stock run by people with no footballing background to speak of who have the knives out for Rangers at the behest of Liewell, Desmond, Lennon and any other rhabid Shettleston Harrier you care to mention. Corrupt to the core.

It’s institutional hatred.

They loathe us and are enraged that we’ve bounced back after they thought we were all but finished.

And we still appear so hopelessly ill equipped to counter it.
All that hatred for a so called new club in their eyes. Sad bastards

For me, this is the final straw, we need to get it all out and go nuclear.
Let's be honest, we are not winning any title 55, if Filth fc don't stop us the the corrupt cabal will, they've been planning this for years.
We may as well go out with a bang than a whimper.

I don’t think there’s any ‘they’.

Lawwell will have instructed Clerr.

He’s just sending out a message to show who’s really in charge.

This is where years of the “if you ignore them they’ll get fed up and go away” approach has brought us to.
They constantly attack, ridicule and lie about us with impunity.

Last edited:
After Clancy comments in his mhedia interview before the season started he clearly highlights all the refs “know what’s at stake this season in particular”

I cannot remember any other referee in history who has been wheeled out to discuss anything like this before any season starts

Why did Stewart Robertson not ask via a pro Rangers journalist like Chris Jack or Andy Devlin etc why did Clancy not apologise to Alfie and Rangers after even failing to award a free kick for that shocker of a tackle ??

Robertson IMO is too soft and certainly he needs to go public and ask why our club is treated differently

We are all sick of the dignified silence and the false promises of “not be found wanting” well we have been let down and it’s time to fight back

46,000 ST have backed the club and we want action. We know no games will probs be allowed at Ibrox and our loyalty should not be taken for granted

Take them head on Rangers

Back the gaffer to the hilt

Bang on mate that should be the first thing that gets brought up.
Maybe this is the chance we’ve been wanting on.

It’s institutional hatred.

They loathe us and are enraged that we’ve bounced back after they thought we were all but finished.

And we still appear so hopelessly ill equipped to counter it.
Got to agree with this.

They are all paranoid about “stop the 10”. This institutional hatred is about “stop the stopping of the 10”.

This comes down to the us vs the spfl and Doncaster etc. Don’t play the “the sfa are a separate body” pish they are linked at the hip and controlled by the fat Japanese. The least and most minimal transgression by Rangers will be pounced upon with glee. They are corrupt and they know we know it.

Don't you think there would be celebrations on here by the majority of posters if "we" somehow drove Lennon out of the piggery, regardless of whether he was winning, drawing or losing?

They would see driving Gerrard out as a scalp.

Emotions aside, where would it actually leave us? Majority of those players would follow him over the next couple of windows. We'd be right back at square one.

Rather like Alfie, I think there are obvious weaknesses in having Gerrard at the club, but at this precise moment in time I think we're better served by having him than having to replace him.

At this point in time Celtic are winning titles. If Lennon was to leave Celtic then on a personal level it would be great to see the hate-filled scumbag leave. On a footballing level? He's not a particularly good coach and the risk would be that they replaced him with somebody more talented.

Thats almost certainly how the mhanks would view Gerrard. Unproven as a manager and at a Rangers that so far hasn't looked like winning a trophy. The risk would certainly be that we replaced him with somebody better.

See if you're going to get a ban for those comments just go the whole hog and call Clancy
this is just plan ridiculous. There was not a peep from the media in the aftermath so who / what has prompted this complaint.
Michael Stewart was sick and tired of Steven Gerrard as I seem to remember.

So our manager is to be punished for innocuous comments but the perpetrator of the assault on Morelos still managed to avoid any retrospective action. Scottish football is run by an incredibly corrupt administration.
Well that’s Edwards free to hack away again - now how about Porteous?

For me, this is the final straw, we need to get it all out and go nuclear.
Let's be honest, we are not winning any title 55, if Filth fc don't stop us the the corrupt cabal will, they've been planning this for years.
We may as well go out with a bang than a whimper.
^^This^^

Never really subscribed to the idea till now, but following this latest absurdity, I genuinely believe that cheating exists, lies beyond referees on the park, and means we wont possibly be allowed to win the league this season.

I swear I'm absolutely fuc.kin sick of these corrupt bastards.

As am I.

It's high time they are challenged head on, and on all fronts.

The club continue to do her support a huge injustice by remaining silent. In the off chance anyone reading this thread related to Rangers in an official capacity please realise people have had enough. The days of instances like this being a minor irritation are long gone. Powder puff statements are futile unless they are backed up with real menace.
The bastards are openly goading us on all fronts and it's went on for far too long without reprisal. Is it any wonder Rangers are being treated like shit on your shoe when we refuse to defend ourselves with any conviction.

At what point do we begin to reassert ourselves a dominant force of real influence int the game again in this country. Or have we simply decided to concede defeat and let buzzards pick at our bones because that's what this continual cowardly approach feels like to me.

Yep, so corrupt it’s untrue. This sham catholics-only farce needs targeted and brought down.

I’d rather the club tried and failed, than let the status quo remain.

The Tom Boyd issue is an open goal for the club. Charged two years ago, comments which were many times stronger than Gerard’s questioning the officials, nothing has happened.

That’s what I’m asking though. Try what? I’m asking what the protocol is and what we can actually do in terms of challenging any charge that is found to be proven and, in this case, sees a touchline ban for Gerrard for example. What official options are available to us - if any?

Is there anybody on the board of RFC Ltd who has boIIocks big enough to to tackle the cabal head on?

During lockdown I thought that we were changing tact, looks like we’ve shít it, I hope I’m wrong.

Tell the SFA that Steven Gerrard will answer this charge once the Compliance Officer has finally decided what the punishment was for Tom Boyd when he criticised a referee on the official Celtic TV channel. He only got charged about 2 years ago, these things obviously take time.
Shows this up for the farce it is.

It is clear for all to see the agenda that is out there against our club both on & off the park. I think we as a set of fans have clearly had enough & our club is taking our loyalty for granted if they continue to sit on their hands
As other posters have stated what have we got to lose?
I will tell you in my opinion there is simply NOTHING to be gained by our continued silence. If anything it just invites the bigots who hate our club and its fans to further try to put us down by whatever means possible.
Surely the time has come to draw a line and tackle this head on as there is clear evidence out there to support us in any action we take.

If she was trying to prove to the entire world how big a mentally challenged she is, she honestly couldn’t be doing a better job.

I agree with the other posters above who think there's only one conclusion to this fiasco & that is a touchline ban

If that is the result - then I personally believe we need to withdraw our cooperation when it comes to post match interviews

I know T.V. companies have contract clauses obligating managers to be available for interview - but if these interviews were to be a series of 'no comment' answers - it would imo be a harmless, important, & more significant protest than playing a polite Mr. Niceguy role will ever achieve

Of course we could get all the proper & worthwhile info direct from the gaffers mouth on RTV -

That would leave all the false nonsense to all the other corrupt participants

Let's face it we're never going to get treated fairly by this shower of scum - no matter how meekly we behave
It was an interview on rangers tv

Ridiculous. Rangers should be saying enough is enough but they wont sadly.

How about for starters Rangers that you highlight the fact that Gerrards comments are deemed offensive yet a player assaulting Morelos causing phisical damage is not worthy of the compliance officers attention wtf !

Let's demand that in the interests of openness and transparency the entire proceedings are broadcast live on the sfa and spfl websites as well as YouTube.

There's absolutely no reason why it shouldn't happen. They can't cite cost as I can go live right now and it doesn't cost me a single penny. What have they got to hide?

I think we need to write / e-mail the club en masse and tell someone to start standing up for us . Robertson needs to go if he cannot do his job properly. He takes a big enough wage for burying his head in the sand

I think we need to write / e-mail the club en masse and tell someone to start standing up for us . Robertson needs to go if he cannot do his job properly. He takes a big enough wage for burying his head in the sand
Not this shit again.

Robertson does as he's told by the board. It's a very different role to what pigeye Pete does at the stade de gadd.

That’s what I’m asking though. Try what? I’m asking what the protocol is and what we can actually do in terms of challenging any charge that is found to be proven and, in this case, sees a touchline ban for Gerrard for example. What official options are available to us - if any?
That situation can surely be brought up in defence. This is exactly what we should be asking for, we being Rangers legal team.

If I were Steven Gerrard I would also consider taking my own legal counsel with me, a civil liberties lawyer, and asking why he is being treated differently than others in the same situation during his employment.

Possibly a different avenue, that gets the club out of the situation and might leave the governing bodies in a very difficult place if he proves he is being treated differently to others for a lesser situation. Something that seems very plausible based on numerous examples over the years. Remember there were no Bosmans before Jean-Marc Bosman came along.

Last edited:
When are we going to grow a pair or employ a pitbull to take these corrupt c*nts to task?

They are ripping the piss out of us!!! Laughing at their prized ref not even blowing the whistle when Morelos gets a chunk taken out his leg, then charging our manager for suggesting Clancy would react differently if the roles were reversed?? He books and sends off Morelos at EVERY opportunity!! Its a FACT!!

I fu**ing despise these cu*ts, if the roles were reversed, Clancy wouldn't be allowed to ref an amateur game, and he'd have his glazier on speed dial.

Get lawyers involved, and highlight every occasion a manager has made such a trivial comment yet never been charged.

Sue them, haul them through court, bankrupt them and start again without their place men and women stinking the place out.

Corrupt to their very core.

The joke of a charge against the manager is very similar to the way that Alfredo has been treated in Scotland.
They are trying to drive him out like they have Alfredo.
They are scared that he will resurrect the club fully and are doing everything they can to get him to leave Scottish football.
There is no doubt in my mind that this is an orchestrated effort.
Let’s hope that Stevie G’s renowned fighting spirit comes through.
However, there is a real risk he will leave us at the end of the season even if he wins the league.
No wonder he looked ‘tense’ at the weekend if he knew that this was on the way.
Some of our support are trying to do the same thing

As said elsewhere, players like Kent, Aribo, Hagi, Roofe would not be anywhere near this backwater if it were not for Gerrard.
If he goes, our chances of signing players from decent leagues drop dramatically and make competing much more difficult.
In addition his back room team would need to be replaced as they will go where he will go.
It would cost us fortune we don’t have to pay for life after Gerrard.
That is why the corrupt cabal want him gone!!

When are we going to grow a pair or employ a pitbull to take these corrupt c*nts to task?

They are ripping the piss out of us!!! Laughing at their prized ref not even blowing the whistle when Morelos gets a chunk taken out his leg, then charging our manager for suggesting Clancy would react differently if the roles were reversed?? He books and sends off Morelos at EVERY opportunity!! Its a FACT!!

I fu**ing despise these cu*ts, if the roles were reversed, Clancy wouldn't be allowed to ref an amateur game, and he'd have his glazier on speed dial.

Get lawyers involved, and highlight every occasion a manager has made such a trivial comment yet never been charged.

Sue them, haul them through court, bankrupt them and start again without their place men and women stinking the place out.

Could not put it better if I tried.

Dare I say it he needs to really start calling out every bad decision we are on the receiving end of like the bigot did , take the citations and turn up with a QC ( remember Paul Mc Bride ) the mentally challengeds challenged everything going every single decision with a Lennon’s innuendo laden “ honest mistakes “ comments, ffs Rangers you tried to call them out in the summer and it didn’t work , we all know what’s going on just effing say it or we are goosed forever more

Scottish football is bent and being run for the mentally challengeds end of story

I e got my doubts that there is anybody who sits on The RFC Ltd board who has the testicular fortitude to get tore in.

We must be unique in world football in terms of the clear corruption we face in Scotland. How do you break free of such corruption?
This isn’t the “no surrender” spirit I’d love to offer but, frankly, I’m not sure we can.
If it were simply the football side of it, on and off the park, I’d feel different.
However, today as things stand, we are alone.
Society and Government are totally opposed to us and our core beliefs and we are up against it from every corner, on every front.
There are plenty to blame here, from Murray and the spivs right through to ourselves, the support, for allowing the fourteen percent of society to lord it over us as they do today, and will continue to do so for as long so many of our number vote for Nationalist and Republican political parties.
I hope these people are happy with their lot.

Jealousy is a terrible thing, you'd think theyd bend over backwards to get these world known players or ex players in our pishy wee league, but like Souness its like they think 'who do they think they are??'

Back