Club Statement - notice of complaint has been raised against Steven Gerrard, for comments relating to the challenge which caused injury to Morelos

This has a triple purpose, as follows:-

1. To ban him from the game at Parkhead.
2. To sicken SG generally so he leaves to go to a less corrupt environment.
3. To dissuade him from commenting upon the future on-the-park injustices which are planned.

They (the football authorities) are once again cutting their own throats, but due to a combination of hatred and stupidity, they can't even see it. (If you ever want to see stupidity in full flow, just read Kilmarnock's Billy Bowie's response to Rangers dossier six months ago.)

Think back to our troubles in 2012. After we dropped to the lowest division, whilst some of the real minnows in Scottish football got a cash boost, big clubs like Celtic (Remember, "We're a standalone club, we don't need Rangers") saw their revenues slump, in Celtic's case, as admitted later by Lawwell, by 10 million pounds!

If the authorities continue with their persecution of Rangers in a dishonest bid to ensure TIAR for tgu, then many fans (myself included) will stop paying into Scottish football. Why should we fund such dishonesty?

The outcome of this season's title race has already been decided - off the park.

Someone tell me, please, why should I continue to partially fund it?

Call them out Rangers. Defend our manager, defend our players and back the call of the Rangers Support.

The joke of a charge against the manager is very similar to the way that Alfredo has been treated in Scotland.
They are trying to drive him out like they have Alfredo.
They are scared that he will resurrect the club fully and are doing everything they can to get him to leave Scottish football.
There is no doubt in my mind that this is an orchestrated effort.
Let’s hope that Stevie G’s renowned fighting spirit comes through.
However, there is a real risk he will leave us at the end of the season even if he wins the league.
No wonder he looked ‘tense’ at the weekend if he knew that this was on the way.
Then the club should say just that.
The SPFL and SFA are trying to force him out of Scottish football.
No more, no less.

And if they want to make a difference give me a couple of grand and I'll find a worse comment by every manager in the league.

The joke of a charge against the manager is very similar to the way that Alfredo has been treated in Scotland.
They are scared that he will resurrect the club fully and are doing everything they can to get him to leave Scottish football.
However, there is a real risk he will leave us at the end of the season even if he wins the league.

100% agree with you, any Rangers fans wanting Stevie G out is music to the ears of our haters. They are DESPERATE for him not to be at Ibrox.

I think its naive not to believe they are trying to push Gerrard's buttons.

He is box office. Global reputation. He raised the profile of our club and has brought in players like Kent and Aribo whom I suspect wouldn't have been remotely interested in coming up to this backwater without him. Similarly, we have a backroom staff in place now that I think we would have struggled to attract otherwise (indeed one of them opted not to come here previously when a different manager was in charge).

Make no mistake, driving Gerrard out would be seen as a victory to those cunts.

That said, Gerrard and the rest of the club need to start going on the front foot. His comment regarding the injury to Morelos was half-arsed. Just come right out and call it for what it is, Steven.

"We're disappointed that from our perspective the opposition player took an opportunity to follow through in the tackle and we now have a player with a full thickness gash on his leg, being stitched up. I'm bemused as to how the referee has decided there wasn't even a foul, never mind a card. Maybe he'd like to show some professional courtesy and come and explain it to me as he seemed to be looking right at it. It's worrying that some of our players seem to be unable to depend on any sort of protection from these types of incidents".

He could then have reiterated that latter point after the Hibs game.

If you're going to give the cunts half an opening to haul you over the coals, at least leave no-one in any doubt as to your thoughts on the situation.

Could even be smart and send McAllister or one of the other coaches out to make those comments, if he wants to avoid a touchline ban.

We need to learn to play the game. It is long overdue.

Agree. TRF. They've been trying to drive him out since he arrived. Walker, Provan etc Gerrard must win a trophy bla bla bla. He can win nothing unless we manage the cheating going on in the game.

I said that when we caved in during the summer about fighting the corruption that’s is going on between both the SFA/SPFL that ‘they’ would stop at nothing to ensure ‘that lot’ were awarded, just like last season... this title.
This is only the beginning.
Over to you Rangers board.
Your move.

As for Gerrard.If he is half the guy I think he is…this will do the opposite, and hopefully make him more determined to ram it down their throats now, by winning the league, and the rest!

#letsgo

We are up against not only the football authorities but also the vast majority of other clubs who are petrified to offend scum fc, the printed media and radio and tv so called pundits. No matter how valid our complaint or comment is, we will be up against all this and will never get a fair impartial hearing. They don’t even hide their hatred for us now.

IMO today with Steven Gerrard is the watershed money whereby we take on the corrupt organisation that is the SPFL.

When Steven gets cited, don’t turn up. Let them fine him, don’t pay it, let them increase the fine, don’t pay it ad finitum.

When they try the bully boy tactics, advise them that the integrity and professionalism in our game is gone, we believe we will not receive a fare hearing (past events have shown this Andy Halliday and Daniel Candeias being the worst on record) more recently the tackle on Alfie with no retrospective action, the tackle on Roofe that could’ve ended his career etc and that we are going to the Court of Arbitration for Sport. Go absolutely nuclear with everything.

All the while in the background compile every video incident of refereeing cheating and double standards as to how we are being refereed to a completely different standard. Conversely, have the video evidence of Lego eater getting away with multiple red card offences, the disgraceful penalties they get from fouls committed outside the box, diving, and sheer lack or red and yellow cards in general.

Provide the refereeing statistics against them and us and ask, how is that when questioned, celtc don’t get as many bookings because they do most of the attacking, that the same principle does not apply to us.

Highlight how Alfredo is also being persecuted by referees and linesmen. The video evidence of all of this is damning. The racism that he experienced on 29th December from the hordes has just disappeared.

Highlight the debacle of awarding them the league, the video evidence of the league cup final and the 29th December game and maybe every game that cheating bastard Clancy has been involved in with us.

I’m sure there were comments from Brenda a couple seasons back which were a thinl6 veiled threat to referees about how they will be watching them to ensure their performances were up to standard. Two things here, who the %^*& made him/them the Judging panel for refs and why was the prick never cited?

This should be the nuclear moment to take these cunts on headfirst and especially the squirming weasel bastards at the top.

However, we won’t. We will make a few noises, rattle sabres for a bit and then accept whatever shite is thrown our way.

We are up against not only the football authorities but also the vast majority of other clubs who are petrified to offend scum fc, the printed media and radio and tv so called pundits. No matter how valid our complaint or comment is, we will be up against all this and will never get a fair impartial hearing. They don’t even hide their hatred for us now.
Agree, thats why we need to go after people and there private lives.

Simple defence, the Anyone But Celtic video recorded at the piggery & fronted by Boyd, a club rep, 2 yrs later no punishment whatsoever for something that is 1,000 times worse than anything SG has said.

Watershed moment for me was last season when we beat them away, we should have spoke out about the officiating then. To be honest its a disgrace we have let this go on without saying as it is.

Remember Rodgers? He had free reign to basically threaten match officials after decisions went against his side.

gn33.png

id guess Gerrard will be in the dug out at the piggery but warmed on future comments about refs before we no doubt see the worst and most corrupt performance of the season on oct 17.

we need to be careful not to focus on clancy when we have so many bent officials, hes not alone.
Im not so sure I think you need to attack one ref and don't stop

Clancy is the prefect target and like it or not he has an issue with morelos in general is it because he plays for us probably.

Or is because he is racist

if morelos made that challenge or any of the challenges on Sunday he off the park

So he needs to be called out to explain why he targets him more than any other ref even if its by paying dirty with non affiliated accounts build it up then the club can then use the social media Elements to challenge him.

Is a dirty war we need to be in and its taking no prisoners either is right or wrong

We need to actively target mulraney his pubs for example videos of an iraoke in there and then use them to say are you fit for the role you hold. Is an example.

Ever decision by the sfa spell or refs needs to be challenged like it or not Ashley is an example of how vindictive we need to be

Gerrard needs to use his friend down south to raise questions as up here is laughed off

Last edited:
Plenty of people saying we should challenge them, but not one person has come up with a successful way to do it.

"Call them out" plenty of people are saying. Yep, that would result in another hefty fine and if we persist in calling them out, a points deduction. Woop-de-do!

Everyone on here knows that the SPFL vote was fixed. Anne Budge called them out and took them to Court. How did that go? It cost Hearts millions and they ended up with the square root of eff all.

The bottom line is that it's their baw and their Rules have been designed in such a way that they cannot be challenged. Not even in a Court of Law.

The only way for things to change is for the majority of clubs themselves to enforce it in both the SFA and the SPFL. Unfortunately, as we have seen, there is no appetite for that, given the amount of backing that is required to obtain change will not be reached whilst Lieswell controls Scottish football.

Before anyone starts, it's not a defeatist attitude, it's a realistic attitude as to where we are. The Rules as they stand simply do not allow us to challenge the corruption and cheating and if we do, it will only result in further punishment.

If anyone has a sensible idea as to how we can force change, I would love to hear it and will back it 100%. However, speaking out further, getting hefty fines and eventually getting docked points, whilst nothing changes, is not my idea of success.

Just as ridiculous a charge as McInally at Peterhead got lumped with.

All he got was a letter telling him to watch himself.

If Gerrard is banned there should be all out war.

I actually thought they might have had a little respect for Gerrard with him being an icon and someone that knows the game far better than those twats.

How wrong was I?

Whenever the time comes where he’s no longer at Rangers I hope he absolutely slates the SPFL and the way things are run up here next time he gets a TV gig.

He’s being treated appallingly, again it’s one rule for bigot and his predecessor and another rule for the Rangers man.

I remember reading Jim Goodwin comments about Rangers and Celtic not being forced to play matches without their goalkeepers as St Mirren were. How is what Gerrard has said any worse and why should he have been cited for giving his opinion. This is only to serve one purpose of trying to get him banned for the upcoming match against that lot. Scottish football is farcical and I fear every dirty trick in the book will be applied to attack us at every step this season

When we caved in the summer, we sent a message to them saying they can do what they want to us.

And we will just accept it. We might release a statement or two, but other than that, we will accept it and let them do what they please.

and people want him to actually call them out after games
Stevie would be hung from Hampden for the truth

need to burn this set-up to the ground
Well yes.
Being the gimp and saying please don't %^*& us hasn't worked. Has it?

So until you grab them by the neck and chop their balls of you are going to keep getting fucked.

It's not rocket science.

The fact that the only reaction to that assault on one of our players is for our manager to be cited is actually quite frightening. They are essentially showing our players they will have no protection from potential career ending challenges.

This is exactly the problem we are facing. Point out just one of the shocking referee decisions we have to endure week after week even indirectly and they come at us with all guns blazing..... really hope we pull out loads of examples where our players are swiftly punished but when they are clearly victims of red card level fouls nothing happens. So infuriating that we are only allowed to stay schtum. :mad:

I posted this in the other thread about our gaffer being cited but decided to start a thread due to comments on how we tackle the corruption.

IMO today with Steven Gerrard is the watershed money whereby we take on the corrupt organisation that is the SPFL.

When Steven gets cited, don’t turn up. Let them fine him, don’t pay it, let them increase the fine, don’t pay it ad finitum.

When they try the bully boy tactics, advise them that the integrity and professionalism in our game is gone, we believe we will not receive a fare hearing (past events have shown this Andy Halliday and Daniel Candeias being the worst on record) more recently the tackle on Alfie with no retrospective action, the tackle on Roofe that could’ve ended his career etc and that we are going to the Court of Arbitration for Sport. Go absolutely nuclear with everything.

All the while in the background compile every video incident of refereeing cheating and double standards as to how we are being refereed to a completely different standard. Conversely, have the video evidence of Lego eater getting away with multiple red card offences, the disgraceful penalties they get from fouls committed outside the box, diving, and sheer lack or red and yellow cards in general.

Provide the refereeing statistics against them and us and ask, how is that when questioned, celtc don’t get as many bookings because they do most of the attacking, that the same principle does not apply to us.

Highlight how Alfredo is also being persecuted by referees and linesmen. The video evidence of all of this is damning. The racism that he experienced on 29th December from the hordes has just disappeared.

Highlight the debacle of awarding them the league, the video evidence of the league cup final and the 29th December game and maybe every game that cheating bastard Clancy has been involved in with us.

I’m sure there were comments from Brenda a couple seasons back which were a thinl6 veiled threat to referees about how they will be watching them to ensure their performances were up to standard. Two things here, who the %^*& made him/them the Judging panel for refs and why was the prick never cited?

This should be the nuclear moment to take these cunts on headfirst and especially the squirming weasel bastards at the top.

However, we won’t. We will make a few noises, rattle sabres for a bit and then accept whatever shite is thrown our way.

I am fairly sure that the punishment for repeatedly not paying fines is points docked.

What then?

They would never allow a video to evidence that included games we didnt even play.
All sounds great and I understand and share the frustration, but sadly it just doesnt work this way.

My opinion is that refs clearly have no respect for our club and players. In fact, officials are failing in their duty of care towards our players by refusing to punish those committing shocking challenges on our team, who often end up on the sidelines for weeks or months due to resulting injury. That disrespect should be reciprocated by Rangers staff, from the Manager downwards, by refusing to shake the hands of officials before or after games. It is a small gesture, but one that will be noticed and questions will be asked why this is happening. The SFA have made it evidently clear that our club are to remain silent while our players are subject to repeated thuggery or face severe sanction. This cannot go on.

Or how about we dont shit ourselves in front of goal vs Hibs and dont mentally collapse?

If you think compiling videos of Scott Brown is going to do anything then I'm not sure what to say to you.

You defend the complaint and you win. You fight from within, according to the rules. The words he actually used were not directly critical of any official. He simply wondered what would have happened if the shoe had been on the other foot, which is easily argued away by a solicitor.

I am fairly sure that the punishment for repeatedly not paying fines is points docked.

What then?
i dont think thats true at least ive never seen it anywhere even in the press and media they scoff at points deduction

Empty stands.

I've said for weeks now this is the time to go after the refereeing.
What difference does it make if he's in the dugout or the stand?
Would imagine its easier issuing instructions and changing things around from the touchlines, rather than being flung in a random seat 20 or 30 rows back and doing it from there.

Back